Options

Ghost's

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,359
edited March 2008 in The Porch
damm there is a whole bunch of them around tour time ,i mean all yr round you get to see the usuall's around here and now it seems like a new board ,wich brings me to the ovious ???????? why .....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    i guess they're not glutton for punishment like we are....;) :p

welcome home jose!! :D
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Everyone's got something to say around tour time.

Either:

I've got tickets.
    Or
    I don't got tickets.
    Or
    Some stupid question only asked because they didn't read threads carefully enough.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    NoGrapesNoGrapes Posts: 50
    personally i'm on here daily but i just read cause i cant type for shit
  • Options
    NoGrapes wrote:
    personally i'm on here daily but i just read cause i cant type for shit

either can i....hasn't stopped me....:)
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    your right! past few weeks i have been seeing nothing but new or un common posters!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    that last post took me 5 min
  • Options
    simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    i'm scared of ghosts....
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,359
    cutback wrote:
    i guess they're not glutton for punishment like we are....;) :p

welcome home jose!! :D

hey tim thanks ,but i have a lot of reservations about these people like the poster asking how to get rid of the CT tickets to me he reads like a scalper ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    NoGrapes wrote:
    that last post took me 5 min

:eek: well i'm not that bad....and actually i've gotten better by posting here...:)
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    cutback wrote:
    :eek: well i'm not that bad....and actually i've gotten better by posting here...:)

I'd sure hope so with 12,000+ posts! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    timmaringtimmaring Posts: 48
    boo
  • Options
    Personally... I have been going on the ToolArmy discussion board. Tool is my other favorite band and I am a member of Tool's fan club as well. But I have gotten sick of it because people are so antagonistic over there. And not in the good way. So many of people on that site are just trying to pick a fight. They do not know how to differentiate between a person and their ideas. If they don't believe the same things you do, they dislike you. So it is hard to have a good discussion when people are constantly talking shit. I must clarify that not all people on ToolArmy are like that but a good portion are. So I needed a change of scenery and I have to say so far, so good!

Also, it Tour time people want the info. They want to know where to stay, where the meet ups will be, too bitch when they get shut out of show, and rub it in everyone face when they get tickets.

The tour brought us, but the real test is how continues to post after the tour is over.
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    I'd sure hope so with 12,000+ posts! :D

:p:D
  • Options
    Personally... I have been going on the ToolArmy discussion board. Tool is my other favorite band and I am a member of Tool's fan club as well. But I have gotten sick of it because people are so antagonistic over there. And not in the good way. So many of people on that site are just trying to pick a fight. They do not know how to differentiate between a person and their ideas. If they don't believe the same things you do, they dislike you. So it is hard to have a good discussion when people are constantly talking shit. I must clarify that not all people on ToolArmy are like that but a good portion are. So I needed a change of scenery and I have to say so far, so good!

Also, it Tour time people want the info. They want to know where to stay, where the meet ups will be, too bitch when they get shut out of show, and rub it in everyone face when they get tickets.

The tour brought us, but the real test is how continues to post after the tour is over.

my God, i would have to take vacation time for a post that long
  • Options
    Lateralus,
    i too am a huge fan of both tool and pearl jam. i just joined the 10c for the tix...im not gonna lie. im 31 - been to a bunch of pj shows and after every show, i'd tell myself i'm join the fanclub to get the better seats, but then i always turn my attention to somethin else. But i digress, i was thinkin of doin the same for the toolshed - is it worth the membership?

ps, if ur at msg or hartford, im always down for a little "eulogy" or fankly anything tool before the show
  • Options

Don't go to the moving train. Shit gets filthy over that way
  • Options
    whoa, another tool fan, this is gettin better all the time
  • Options
    timmaring wrote:
    whoa, another tool fan, this is gettin better all the time

add another.
  • Options
    i know vedderlution, i was referring to you. i read the lines in ur signature, the voice in my head wasn't eddie's, it was maynard's - i got so excited, i peed a little in my pants - HAHA
  • Options
    surfponcesurfponce Posts: 71
    i just turned mosquito!
    dean stirk
  • Options
    timmaring wrote:
    i know vedderlution, i was referring to you. i read the lines in ur signature, the voice in my head wasn't eddie's, it was maynard's - i got so excited, i peed a little in my pants - HAHA

Oh. I had eulogy on there for awhile. BUT, it got long. Plus jambi is fucking amazing!
  • Options
    most people dont realize how similar eddie and maynard are as lyricists/vocalists. their so fuckin amazing its unreal. but people are ignorant and don't take the time to LISTEN to what they have to say
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,536
    Not everyone uses the message pit as their own personal blog.

I typically increase my posting around tour time, then get lost for a while.

Im sure some people like that "while" while Im gone. ;)
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 270
    Been a fan since the beginning, Just getting into the messaging thing, used to like to read the posts now I want to be an ANIMAL.
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    simpleman wrote:
    i'm scared of ghosts....

"don't be scared of ghosts. they spooky, but they don't bite."
  • Options
    add another.

and another!

in my opinion, pearl jam and tool are the two greatest bands in the world right now.
  • Options
    and another!

in my opinion, pearl jam and tool are the two greatest bands in the world right now.

Maynard's voice is just mind blowing to me. The accent, the power, how loud he can get, how soft he can get...man. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    catwomancatwoman Posts: 256
    When do I stop being a ghost?
  • Options
    not at 48
  • Options
    or 49