13»

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    Lost_Clay wrote:
    the toronto 06 "allright allright allright" guy both nights

on the opposite side

the "stoooooooneeeeeey" guy during the st.john's shows, urgh

God! that "alright alright alright" fucker is SO annoying on the bootleg!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Haha, yeah, that's great. Especially on the DVD, Eddie notices it and gets a funny face and says something. :)

There is one from Grand Rapids 06, I can't remember which song now, but it's a hard one, but right before it starts you can hear someone yell "Mike fucking rocks!" then the song starts.

From the same show, right after Sad, you can hear my friend Mike, it was his first show, and he was cheering for Boom but thought his name was Boon, lol, so if you listen closely you can hear 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!"

oh and dont forget "fuckin seatbelts!" right before DTE, that is classic.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    SavedFuckerSavedFucker Posts: 215
    Dogman3 wrote:
    JUDAS!

haha, ive always wanted to meet the guy that yelled that
    i'll trade you my tee shirt for a grilled cheese
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Whilst we are bringing up both fun and annoying how about the chick with the allergies at Bridge School 94 who couldn't stop sneezing?!? Good times!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    I'd like to take the opportunity to call out the asshole near the soundboard that ruined the 5-17-06 Chicago show by whistling through the entire bootleg.

What a waste of a recording, and a waste of money for those who bought it.
    Later,
    Bryce

4/20/1921, 12/25/2048, 1/1/2000, 9/10/1977.... does it really matter?
  • Options
    How bout the guy down front at Penn State who repeatedly (and i mean repeatedly!) yelled, "StooOOooOOooooOOnNnnnNnNnnnEeEEEeeee!"

Over and over and over and over.

Stooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stoooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stoooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[I wanna say this was some dude named "Andrew", i was introduced too, but? Friends with some lady name Mary, perhaps? meh. just what i remember, anyhow. Which from Penn State, isn't much. I had horrible allergies and really bad bronchitis from screaming too much at too many shows, so i was pretty whacked out (not to mention really stoned) at that show. Oh, you can hear my indian whoop loud and clear before Blood at that show. Coming off the way down tempo jam, i just knew blood was coming!]
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    ramborambo Posts: 170
    hahahahah yeah i agree with the stoney guy from st.john's is brutal!!
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
  • Options
    My favorite is from the House of Blue Show 03 in Orlando. I was not there, but from what I remember is you basically had to win tickets via a radio station to get in.

Several songs in Ed addresses the audience with "I am not sure what you had to do to get in here but I am glad you're here" Someone yells out "I had to blow Mickey!" Ed was like "that's sick".
  • Options
    rssesq wrote:
    though not technically a "shout out"

Forget about the "I love u Eddie" and "marry me eddie"

The best of all time was the:

"PLAY LEASH, YOU PUSSIES" sign at the nyc show

that and the "can i play ritfw with you guys" and when ed looks at him the guy shouts "i know the chords" and ed goes, "fuck its three chords, we know its three chords"
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
  • Options
    BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    ereeper wrote:
    I love the guy that yelled "Marry me, Eddie!" on the VFC tour in GR during the preset.

I was going to mention that one as well. I was there.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    Tackalac wrote:
    Santa Barbara 2003......"Rock out with your cock out"
    I was just going to post this.I love this one.......
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    The first person to say "BOooOOoOoOOoOOOMMmMmMMmmm!" ... that was genius.

:D:D:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hehe this thread is awesome

my embarrassing squeal is after the 1st chorus of thin air from Adelaide 2 2006 :o i was overcome :o
    wah
  • Options
    crazyindigo82crazyindigo82 Posts: 133
    My personal fav is the one where the guy screams GIMME SOME TRUTH!!!
    That was the Gorge, I thinketh?
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...
  • Options
    riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    It's not technically a shout-out, but my favorite is the girl who screams randomly during "Wishlist" from Mansfield 03, I think it is right before Ed says "..and talented what more could you ask for?" It's such a random little scream but so perfectly timed, it always cracks me up when I hear it.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    SammyK14 wrote:
    how bout black on benaroya, just before ed starts singing...
    sounds like the guy says "this song is so GOOD!!"
    always cracks me up

I love that one too. Anyone gonna claim it?

I swear the "Eddie, we love you" lady from Benaroya was at the San Diego solo shows.
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    the asshole with the air horn right before RVM in San Diego 2006 is pretty cool