Options

Best Shout Out By A Fan...

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
edited March 2008 in The Porch
has to be from PENN STATE 03 right before small town the guy shouts "YOU FUCKING ROCK VEDDER " the timing is perfect not in the middle of an ed speach/rant it just makes the begining of that song so cool go take a listen ,i otherwise hate when people shout out at the most opportune times or whistle during nice moments in songs .....i thought i'd throw that out there
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    has to be from PENN STATE 03 right before small town the guy shouts "YOU FUCKING ROCK VEDDER " the timing is perfect not in the middle of an ed speach/rant it just makes the begining of that song so cool go take a listen ,i otherwise hate when people shout out at the most opportune times or whistle during nice moments in songs .....i thought i'd throw that out there
    HOB chicago...

you can hear SPEEDY screaming "FOOTSTEPS".....

loud and clear!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    HOB chicago...

you can hear SPEEDY screaming "FOOTSTEPS".....

loud and clear!!!!!

i have this boot will listen tonight for your voice heh he he that must be cool to hear your voice from a show you attended :D ......
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    vegas 2000 right during the chloe dancer intro my loud whistle can be heard :)
  • Options
    i have this boot will listen tonight for your voice heh he he that must be cool to hear your voice from a show you attended :D ......
    right after porch...

when the band sits down to play some slow songs......

either before man of the hour or right after it.....

people start giving requests.....

and you can hear my dumbass LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!

hehehehehe............
  • Options
    right after porch...

when the band sits down to play some slow songs......

either before man of the hour or right after it.....

people start giving requests.....

and you can hear my dumbass LOUD AND CLEAR!!!!!

hehehehehe............

damm speedy you attended this show fuck i'm jealous, i forget did they play it that night ......
  • Options
    damm speedy you attended this show fuck i'm jealous, i forget did they play it that night ......
    didnt play footsteps....

i actually was a very lucky person that night....

i won 2 free tickets for that show thru the 10club.....
  • Options
    didnt play footsteps....

i actually was a very lucky person that night....

i won 2 free tickets for that show thru the 10club.....

damm that is lucky holy fuck i would of dropped dead never evr won a damm contest ,,
  • Options
    damm that is lucky holy fuck i would of dropped dead never evr won a damm contest ,,
    i hear you....

those tickets were $1000 each....

FUCK!!!!

winning that is my pearl jam claim to fame.....
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    NY PJ1 wrote:

I would've been pissed if I was there next to you. That is too good of a song to fuck up by whistling too loud over it, possibly ruining others enjoyment of it.

Then there was the guy next to me in nobelsville 03 that was clapping so loudly throughout the show I don't know how he didn't break both his hands.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

he he he anoying whistler i used to do the same thing :)..
  • Options
    NeilJam wrote:
    I would've been pissed if I was there next to you. That is too good of a song to fuck up by whistling too loud over it, possibly ruining others enjoyment of it.

Then there was the guy next to me in nobelsville 03 that was clapping so loudly throughout the show I don't know how he didn't break both his hands.

no no i just whistled becuase i was psyched to hear the opening riffs of chloe dancer

it was just a "im happy" whistle lol

i would never do it thru a song,,besides i wouldnt be able to hear it neither
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

I'll agree!! :) I always thought it was funny and perfect timing. :D Plus, the guy sounds hot. ;):p
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    ereeperereeper Posts: 66
    I love the guy that yelled "Marry me, Eddie!" on the VFC tour in GR during the preset.
    Indy 2000
    Detroit 2000
    Indy 2003
    Detroit I 2003
    Detroit II 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006

Don't Call Me Edmund
  • Options
    ereeper wrote:
    I love the guy that yelled "Marry me, Eddie!" on the VFC tour in GR during the preset.
    im prety sure that was chromiam....

hehehehehe.............
  • Options
    I'll agree!! :) I always thought it was funny and perfect timing. :D Plus, the guy sounds hot. ;):p

he he he you can tell the guy is hot from that :) ....
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    he he he you can tell the guy is hot from that :) ....

Well, no...not really...but I'm just assuming so since all PJ guys are hot. :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I love the idiot at the 11/4/95 San Jose show who once Ed comes out to perform his pre-set of Dead Man she irritatingly asks "Who is this?!?" with a great deal of annoyance in her voice. Dumbshit.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options

you might change your mind if you ever attend one of our NY meet ups between me & mook,getright,metsfan we make a wholesome lot to say the least :)......
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    I love the idiot at the 11/4/95 San Jose show who once Ed comes out to perform his pre-set of Dead Man she irritatingly asks "Who is this?!?" with a great deal of annoyance in her voice. Dumbshit.

ha ha ha how many people turned and looked at her :eek:...
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,860
    First time they played come back at irving plaza you can hear me yell yeah mike! right before his solo. This is probably one of those inoppurtune times the original poster was talking about heh heh.

i'm sure im on some other boots too...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    First time they played come back at irving plaza you can hear me yell yeah mike! right before his solo. This is probably one of those inoppurtune times the original poster was talking about heh heh.

i'm sure im on some other boots too...

yeah that would qualify for inopportune timing ....:)..
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    NeilJam wrote:

I agree.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    ereeper wrote:

Haha, yeah, that's great. Especially on the DVD, Eddie notices it and gets a funny face and says something. :)

There is one from Grand Rapids 06, I can't remember which song now, but it's a hard one, but right before it starts you can hear someone yell "Mike fucking rocks!" then the song starts.

From the same show, right after Sad, you can hear my friend Mike, it was his first show, and he was cheering for Boom but thought his name was Boon, lol, so if you listen closely you can hear 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!"
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I agree.

no no i just whistled becuase i was psyched to hear the opening riffs of chloe dancer

• Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • Options
    The guy that sounds like Will Ferrell during Benaroya, I believe it was before Black, shouting 'Mcreeeeeeady rocks, Mcreeeeeeeeady'.....makes me laugh everytime.
  • Options
    whgarrettwhgarrett Posts: 574
    I think the dude @ the Santa Barbara show was the best. "Rock out with your cock out." EEYAYA!
  • Options
    whgarrett wrote:
    I think the dude @ the Santa Barbara show was the best. "Rock out with your cock out." EEYAYA!

nahh to childish imo ,maybe if he yelled "ROCK YOUR HEART OUT" it would qualify
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Oh ok, my bad. That's cool
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    ha ha ha how many people turned and looked at her :eek:...

No clue as I was in the heart of the pit for that show. The recording was probably made in the bleachers.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"