ask me anything...

13»

Comments

• geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    no, I just don't know enough about Genie to suggest that she stop blowing truckers all night and try to get a little rest between the 30+ handjobs she does before most of us get up for breakfast...

but I think bestest behavior sounds swell!

;)

mookie9999 wrote:
    Gotcha! Oh and Genie, if this is your affliction, do what I do. In between truckers, take a swig out of whatever beverage they have (there is a 92% chance that some sort of liquid crack will be in there). Then, by the time you get around to the hj's make sure you have a sandwich positioned in your "unused" hand so that you can get the necessary energy to make it through the rest of the night (I recommend either roast beef or hummus). Finally, and this is the most important, when you get a really obese trucker there is a 84% chance that he will fall asleep during the "loving". If this happens, take a quick crotchnap, and you will feel rejuvenated. If this isn't your issue then you probably should just stop the caffeine consumption by 3p.m.

Hahahahaha :D you guys have cracked me up!! hehe, they're dirty jokes but i love them....dare i say even worth getting yourself banned!

what can i say i love truckers, i had a dream to be one myself........mental image: me, my truck ( probably stacked with booze ;) ), blues music in the background and the ROAD!!.......oh and also some guy giving me a special treat down there ;)

eh, i wish my problem was the one you are both talking about, but it's not. i generally feel drained and unmotivated, unless it's something that you've in your above posts for that i always find energy :D

but on a serious note though, i need some inspiration or something....i just don't know maybe someone to kick my arse or someone energetic around me so i can feed off their energy. i mean it's not like i don't get things done, it's just i take far to long to get them and and everything seems like a chore.

oh, and if anyone else is thinking i'm smoking joints constantly........nope i'm not.
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    If you find an answer to that one, let me know :) I am currently seriously considering not going to what seems like a really great party tonight because I feel like I'm permanently in a state between waking and sleeping.

i kind of came to a conclusion from my above post that you can either have someone kick your ass everyday or have someone around you who is really energetic and kind of makes you change when being around them.

sure you can go to your party, just make sure you set an alarm clock on your mobile and make it go off at every 30 min :D
    jamie uk wrote:
    That's awful.....some things are better left untouched, even on this pit.....

maybe or maybe not, they're good for educational purposes ;):D
    because you might have low white blood cells.

seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY!

(woah. that wasn't dirty in the slightest!)

i've just researched and low white blood cells have nothing to do with energy, they help to fight of an infection
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I predict that this pit will be grounded in 10 minutes and we'll all cuss, and go for a sandwich, and come back 15 minutes later..
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Jeanie wrote:
    I only know if you're a girl you are supposed to wipe from front to back for health and hygiene reasons. I'm not sure if the same thing applies to fellas.

I feel exploited having just read that.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • monster95monster95 Posts: 127
    who discovered milk and what did he/she think they were doing at the time? hah
    I plan to live forever.so far so good !
    Come on, you mean ...it's the biggest thrill you've had for weeks.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    monster95 wrote:
    who discovered milk and what did he/she think they were doing at the time? hah

hey Billy Connolly phoned and he wants his joke back ;)

but yeah the guy has a point.. i also want to know why i can only ejaculate 87ml of goo when Peter North seems to be able to do 1.5litre.. does he eat Solvite?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I predict that this pit will be grounded in 10 minutes and we'll all cuss, and go for a sandwich, and come back 15 minutes later..

Ahem.....
    waits for plaudits...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    why do i have to look like this????
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Lizard wrote:
    why do i have to look like this????

you get to much sun please use an umbrella ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    How could you eat after that response? LOL
    When you're starving, nothing matters.
    jamie uk wrote:
    That's awful.....some things are better left untouched, even on this pit.....
    acoustic guy asked a question and I gave him an honest answer :p
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:
    When you're starving, nothing matters.

acoustic guy asked a question and I gave him an honest answer :p

fair enough...I'll just try and forget I ever had the misfortune to have the thoughts in my head ;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    hey Billy Connolly phoned and he wants his joke back ;)

hahahahaha :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    And Billy Connolly wants Dunk to sing 'The blue misty hills of tyree'....
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446

It's important to know actually. :)

Very important health information for girls. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Why are hot dogs called hot dogs when they don't contain any dog and hamburgers called hamburgers when they don't contain pork?