ask me anything...

Comments

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Why did the angels have to take my mommy from me?

So you'd always have your own guardian angel.
    I love to turn you on
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    why do i feel constantly exhausted?
  • So you'd always have your own guardian angel.
    I thought it was because Mommy was wrong when she said the Lord told her to kill all of those innocents...from the water tower.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I thought it was because Mommy was wrong when she said the Lord told her to kill all of those innocents...from the water tower.

ur one sick puppy!!! :)
    I love to turn you on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    what are the Colonels stupid secret spices that he uses?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    i only have time to answer one question right now so your is next on the list...
    why have i been following this band since 91" ...

because they are the greatest musicians to ever walk the earth. need i say more?
    This post is © by gfraser
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,205
    gfraser wrote:
    i only have time to answer one question right now so your is next on the list...

because they are the greatest musicians to ever walk the earth. need i say more?

thanks i like that answer when will you be back to answer more ..we have so many ? and to think the jews did say you would show up soon or the christians said you would be back ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    dunkman wrote:
    what are the Colonels stupid secret spices that he uses?

I know this one. I slept with Colonel Sanders daughter and she said the secret spices are cumin, chili powder, oregano, boiled rabbit turds, and the ground up pubic hairs of a virgin, mentally deficient orangutan. Try it out, you'll see I'm right.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    hey, no one answered my fucking question, i want an answer and i want it now :mad:

;)

:)
    genie wrote:
    hey, no one answered my fucking question, i want an answer and i want it now :mad:

I could answer it but it would result in my permanent banning. As such I will remain quiet. :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• genie wrote:

because you might have low white blood cells.

seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY!

(woah. that wasn't dirty in the slightest!)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    because you might have low white blood cells.

seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY!

(woah. that wasn't dirty in the slightest!)

What, did you get a special be on your bestest behavior pm as well, or something?!?
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    What, did you get a special be on your bestest behavior pm as well, or something?!?

no, I just don't know enough about Genie to suggest that she stop blowing truckers all night and try to get a little rest between the 30+ handjobs she does before most of us get up for breakfast...

but I think bestest behavior sounds swell!

;)
    no, I just don't know enough about Genie to suggest that she stop blowing truckers all night and try to get a little rest between the 30+ handjobs she does before most of us get up for breakfast...

but I think bestest behavior sounds swell!

;)

Gotcha! Oh and Genie, if this is your affliction, do what I do. In between truckers, take a swig out of whatever beverage they have (there is a 92% chance that some sort of liquid crack will be in there). Then, by the time you get around to the hj's make sure you have a sandwich positioned in your "unused" hand so that you can get the necessary energy to make it through the rest of the night (I recommend either roast beef or hummus). Finally, and this is the most important, when you get a really obese trucker there is a 84% chance that he will fall asleep during the "loving". If this happens, take a quick crotchnap, and you will feel rejuvenated. If this isn't your issue then you probably should just stop the caffeine consumption by 3p.m.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Do you wipe from front to back or back to front?
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I've just about finished this bottle of wine....should I open another?
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    jamie uk wrote:
    I've just about finished this bottle of wine....should I open another?

hell yea. I just finished my second beer but I am feling like wine right about now.
    i got some Shiraz ready to go.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • hell yea. I just finished my second beer but I am feling like wine right about now.
    i got some Shiraz ready to go.

Are we in the wrong thread? ;):)

aaaaaaaaah so what. Sometimes Joel, you just have say What The Fuck.

Risky Business
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    if you're a woman, always "Front to Back"...same as for men too.
    but guys, if you like having smelly balls, then it doesn't matter.

I'm hungry what should I eat?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:

How could you eat after that response? LOL
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.

No, next question....
    LongRd. wrote:

That's awful.....some things are better left untouched, even on this pit.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    No, next question....

How is Jamie's foot? ...now?
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    genie wrote:
    If you find an answer to that one, let me know :) I am currently seriously considering not going to what seems like a really great party tonight because I feel like I'm permanently in a state between waking and sleeping.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Is it only one question per day???? :o I've got another! :D

WHY do they mess with the flavor of things?

Take for instance sour coke bottle lollies, MY FAVORITE! And I paid 10c EACH for these suckers tonight down at the milkbar and they're shitful! Not nearly as sour or cokey as they used to be. There's no fizz! It sucks!

WHY????? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Is it only one question per day???? :o I've got another! :D

WHY do they mess with the flavor of things?

Take for instance sour coke bottle lollies, MY FAVORITE! And I paid 10c EACH for these suckers tonight down at the milkbar and they're shitful! Not nearly as sour or cokey as they used to be. There's no fizz! It sucks!

WHY????? :)

If I may....I'd guess that they're just not using the chemicals to make kiddies sweets that they used to..
    How is Jamie's foot? ...now?
    Getting better thanks, it's a nice shade of purple.
    jamie uk wrote:
    If I may....I'd guess that they're just not using the chemicals to make kiddies sweets that they used to..

But WHY???? I mean stuff the kiddies! Coke bottles were for grown ups anyway! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift

I only know if you're a girl you are supposed to wipe from front to back for health and hygiene reasons. I'm not sure if the same thing applies to fellas.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift