What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• A visit from a friend....she smiled and said everything is okay
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    a friend whom i barely see anymore said hi and gave me a smile. really did make my day!
  • bee_boybee_boy Posts: 384
    Getting a thumbs-up for a job well done :D
  • staying home from school today
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • PJPixie wrote:
    WOO HOO :D

TrixieCat wrote:
    Congrats! That is awesome!
    :)

Thanks, girls!! It really went even better than I expected. I am now a perm. employee so WAY more benefits etc. My immediate manager asked higher up VPs/managers for feedback and people said some very great things... now I am off for a massage :)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    drones

drones

drones

drones

& the gin club

tonight at the metro.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    A sunny friday
    About to hit gym
    Two more days of hardcore study left
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Hubby home tomorrow! Yay! :):D We haven't seen each other since January 3rd - almost a frickin year!!!!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I dedicate this song to him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-eyS6FFF_M

Written by Bob Dylan, perfomed by Eddie Vedder:

May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true, May you always do for others, And let others do for you.
    May you build a ladder to the stars, And climb on every rung, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous, May you grow up to be true, May you always know the truth, And see the lights surrounding you.
    May you always be courageous, Stand upright and be strong, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift, May you have a strong foundation, When the winds of changes shift.
    May your heart always be joyful, May your song always be sung, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.
    ...this crooked heart swells all around...
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    I dedicate this song to him:

May God bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true, May you always do for others, And let others do for you.
    May you build a ladder to the stars, And climb on every rung, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous, May you grow up to be true, May you always know the truth, And see the lights surrounding you.
    May you always be courageous, Stand upright and be strong, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift, May you have a strong foundation, When the winds of changes shift.
    May your heart always be joyful, May your song always be sung, May you stay forever young, Forever young, forever young, May you stay forever young.

How exciting. I hope he has a happy birthday :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Thanks!
    ...this crooked heart swells all around...
  • Catching up with a friend :)
  • Max coming home, if only for a short time. I'm just glad he's happy :)

Spending the evening holding and feeding my new nephew and getting photos of him and his Dad :D

PM's with a kindred spirit and emails from a friend sending the gift of music (incase I didn't say it enough - Thank you!!) and then winding Dave up cuz I have said music and he doesn't :p

Having my appraisal at work and having confirmation that i'm doing something right!! :D

Hen night tomorrow!!!! SHE-HULK SMASH!!!!! hehe! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I dedicate this song to him:

One of the greatest songs ever...and I felt that way before ed did it. If I was a dad that would make me cry. Happy birthday to the little fella
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    my mom and sister in law are coming for the weekend!
    I'm taking them to Salem, MA this weekend!
    We are going to see Princess Leia tonight!! haha
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Finally getting one of the two posters I'm missing from the shows I've been to.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38121

Now all I need is MSG 03 and I have a poster from each show I'm gone to.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRVyGQv3z8

Four words: chimp on a segway.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRVyGQv3z8

Four words: chimp on a segway.

Ewwwwwwww!!!! :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Ewwwwwwww!!!! :o
    Come on!!! He's on a frickin' segway! How is that not cute and/or hilarious?!?! :D

Um... ignoring the obvious animal rights stuff. :o
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Come on!!! He's on a frickin' segway! How is that not cute and/or hilarious?!?! :D

It's not to me, you know it's not :(

Meanie :p

• It's not to me, you know it's not :(

Meanie :p
    One day, I swear, I will find some anthropomorphic chimp hilarity that even you won't be able to resist. I have to fix you. :p
  • I have to fix you. :p

That sounds so very, very wrong....

• That sounds so very, very wrong....
    It's me. It's rare for me to say anything that sounds right. :)

Ooh, we're getting awfully close to chatting here. Um...

*THREAD INTEGRITY*
    Downloading all My Morning Jacket's EPs. :D
  • It's me. It's rare for me to say anything that sounds right. :)

Ooh, we're getting awfully close to chatting here. Um...

*THREAD INTEGRITY*
    Downloading all My Morning Jacket's EPs. :D

*THREAD INTEGRITY*

Being sent My Morning Jacket's EPs... they're frickin' awesome! :D

• *THREAD INTEGRITY*

Being sent My Morning Jacket's EPs... they're frickin' awesome! :D
    Oh, you have no idea - I just downloaded about 200mb worth. :p I'm a wee bit obsessed. :o
  • Oh, you have no idea - I just downloaded about 200mb worth. :p I'm a wee bit obsessed. :o

I already have Chocolate and Ice and (now) Off The Record... but feel free to send me any others ;)

*THREAD INTEGRITY*

It's home time :cool:

• I already have Chocolate and Ice and (now) Off The Record... but feel free to send me any others ;)

*THREAD INTEGRITY*

It's home time :cool:
    You'll have Sweatbees, Early Recordings 1 & 2 and the At Dawn/Tennessee Fires Demos by Monday. :)
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    2 miracles. One minor, one that could be a major life change...
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • 2 miracles. One minor, one that could be a major life change...
    Was seeing a chimp on a segway the major one?
  • 2 miracles. One minor, one that could be a major life change...

This made my day :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison