Options

What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

memememe Posts: 4,693
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
It really saddens me that a very long thread full of joyful events had to be closed, but I understand why it was.

Please tell us what made your day, but if you have to chat with your buddy take it to PMs or some other place.
... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Wow. For an introduction to 'a very long thread full of joyful events', that one was surprisingly serious. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Ok what made my day yesterday was seeing the smile on my sister's face with her new dog. Yes I made a thread about it already. But I had to say it again. :)
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    The Yankees didn't get swept yesterday. That makes my week :D
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Got free tickets to a baseball game yesterday... apparently the guy got them from Budget as a comp and they gave him too many. So he gave them to us when we were in line at the ticket booth.
    Then, our team won...and the rain didn't start until the 9th inning was over.

It was a good day for baseball.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    sounds crazy, but seeing the ex gf. we still got it. :)
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    A good night's sleep...a peaceful relaxing weekend...meeting a friend for dinner...planning september...having forever :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    those damn people who made the old thread redundant... god i wish people would chat in pms and not in threads

made my day... cats being in top 3 and my gf all about her :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Finding a New York Yankees Rubik's Cube. Another poster pointed me in the right direction to find it. Yeah Teamwork! Yeah Team!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Sitting here in my place in South Korea watching Bruce Lee's 'Enter the dragon' on t.v, and loving the part where Bruce gets the dude with the metal hand in a headlock and then back-kicks him in the face.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    seeing that other thread get locked because of two love sick puppies who really need to remember how to use a fucking phone :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    GOt a message from someone I hadn't seen for months. A lovely surprise :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Wow. For an introduction to 'a very long thread full of joyful events', that one was surprisingly serious. :D

ahah... sorry, I was a little bitter there :o

Ok... well, I treated myself to a wonderfully chewy Starbucks Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Better? :)
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    an email from a student which says...."life is a gift, unwrap it."
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    ahah... sorry, I was a little bitter there :o

Ok... well, I treated myself to a wonderfully chewy Starbucks Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Better? :)

LOL... yeah that's cool. And I'm glad you know I was only kidding.

What made my day? Um... the minute my work day finished and I went for a coffee with my wife. We do that a lot, but it makes my day every time. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    seeing the asshole who was zigzagging in&out of traffic getting pulled over i allways ask where is a cop when you need one well there he was .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    seeing the asshole who was zigzagging in&out of traffic getting pulled over i allways ask where is a cop when you need one well there he was .......
    sweet.........i would like to witness this occurance sometime.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    woke at 7am...laid there for an hour...half dreaming...lazy...stretching...yawning...bliss..

Got up...hit the treadmill...ran 4 honest miles then fast walked the last 1.5. Went to the gym across the street for three 10 minute rounds of steam saunas with showers in between to cool off, refresh and revitalize. Sat outside in the sun for a bit.....feel so clean, alive and healthy..super relaxed...nourished.

just awesome...no substitute. they were closed on me yesterday ...so today that just made my day.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    luxpjammers news! baby talk always makes my day.

congratulations again!
  • Options
    BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    The Yankees didn't get swept yesterday. That makes my week :D

Now that is a truly pathetic commentary on the state of The Yanks. Glad we could throw you a bone there.

LETS GO METS!
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    ajedigecko wrote:
    sweet.........i would like to witness this occurance sometime.

it was sweet ,sorry about chatting though.
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    meme wrote:
    It really saddens me that a very long thread full of joyful events had to be closed, but I understand why it was.

Please tell us what made your day, but if you have to chat with your buddy take it to PMs or some other place.

indeed, indeed. some truly need to learn how to use the PM function for their private convos and not surry up multiple threads....:rolleyes:

anyhoo, what made my day is seeing a brand-new, 'what made your day' thread......hope to read many positive and happy posts, all with thread integrity of course. ;)

AND...it's exactly 4 weeks!.....28 days! until the wembley gig! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    indeed, indeed. some truly need to learn how to use the PM function for their private convos and not surry up multiple threads....:rolleyes:

anyhoo, what made my day is seeing a brand-new, 'what made your day' thread......hope to read many positive and happy posts, all with thread integrity of course. ;)

AND...it's exactly 4 weeks!.....28 days! until the wembley gig! :D

And this reminder re-makes my day. Better than the cookie, and calory reducing rather than inducing :p
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Got a new job
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    sitting out on the lawn outside to have my lunch, feeling the sun on my skin and hearing the birds chirping. it feels as beautiful outside as i feel on the inside today :)
  • Options
    righteousbaberighteousbabe Posts: 662
    Stat holiday so no work. Also it looks like it might rain so I won't have to mow the lawn.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    surry

the use of 'surry' made my day :):)

what also made my day was knowing my wife isnt having along-distance affair... that was cool :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    Going down the Jersey shore today with a good friend, having some drinks with the sun on our backs, winning a really super cool prize at the arcade and getting the first sunburn of the summer.

I'm so happy today I could burst...and to make it better, the love of my life is on his way home from work :)
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    sleeping till 10am on a day off after working the weekend.

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    real pizza....mmmmmmm (as opposed to the lean cuisine variety) :p:o
    the sunshine :)
    making time despite a busy schedule :)
    true blue happiness :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    glad to see everyone has gone back to chatting so early in the new thread and that has made my day. Aslong as like ALWAYS my GF has :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08