What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• Sending that text made my day! WOOOO!!!

Exciting, isn't it? : D:D: D

I'll call you if I hear the big news hun.

Exciting?! I'm so excited I could wee! :o

C'mon 'Jeremy Edward'!!!!! :D:D:D:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Exciting?! I'm so excited I could wee! :o

C'mon 'Jeremy Edward'!!!!! : D:D:D: D
    We're good to go! :D

Boy or girl, we'll know in a matter of hours now..... I'm sooooo excited!! :D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Deciding which Lord of the Rings Tours we're going on. :D Knowing that I'll get to hang out with someone as dorky as me. :p Or, excuse me, even DORKIER heehee :D

Plotting to make a video JUST like this ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWf3iJjqYCM
    Finally, Ten days late....

A new person! My brothers new baby arrived just under an hour ago :D:D
    A potential new Jammer in the making! :D
    9lb 6oz of cuddliness called.....

Jeremy Edward! :D:D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • It's 07:06am.

We've been awake since 03:40am due to a text telling me of the arrival of the new (and first) son of my ex and now best friend (Urbanhippie's little brother), Ian and his gorgeous girlfriend Lindsey.

What really made my day though was Dave driving to Warwick hospital on a whim at 5:00 to pick up Ian (who'd been told Dad's aren't allowed on the maternity ward after the birth is complete! :eek: wtf?!), listening to Ten and singing Alive at the top of our voices with huge smiles on our faces and sleep still in our eyes...

Then seeing the new Dad, getting a huge hug and getting to say "hello... Dad... :)"

Welcome to the world, Jeremy Edward :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    watching the pj docu on rem's website during lunch break...:)
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    My rediscovery of eucalyptus lollies - I could suck on em all day.
    Babysitting cancelled saturday night - can go get pissed now
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    muiren77 wrote:
    watching the pj docu on rem's website ...:)

+1 :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    It's 07:06am.

We've been awake since 03:40am due to a text telling me of the arrival of the new (and first) son of my ex and now best friend (Urbanhippie's little brother), Ian and his gorgeous girlfriend Lindsey.

What really made my day though was Dave driving to Warwick hospital on a whim at 5:00 to pick up Ian (who'd been told Dad's aren't allowed on the maternity ward after the birth is complete! :eek: wtf?!), listening to Ten and singing Alive at the top of our voices with huge smiles on our faces and sleep still in our eyes...

Then seeing the new Dad, getting a huge hug and getting to say "hello... Dad... :)"

Congrats Sian and urbanhippie ... guess you'll be needing some sleep.

Is it wrong that as soon as I read the name I just thought this http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/images/2005/01/07/jeremy_edwards_150_150x180.jpg
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Chime wrote:

Is it wrong that as soon as I read the name I just thought this http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/images/2005/01/07/jeremy_edwards_150_150x180.jpg

Yes!

:p

No, his full name is Jeremy Edward Hugh ****** :D

Thanks hun :) and yes... I really, really, really do need some sleep but I'm at work til 6pm tonight! (red bull is my friend today...) :(

Ah well... was worth it! :D

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    can of
    wah
    Chime wrote:

Thank you :)
    I did the opposite of Sian, in that I stayed up til 4 waiting for news and then texting people. I grabbed an hour or two on the sofa as there didn't seem much point in going to bed. Very, very tired, (and on my 4th coffee already) but it was worth the wait :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Thank you :)
    I did the opposite of Sian, in that I stayed up til 4 waiting for news and then texting people. I grabbed an hour or two on the sofa as there didn't seem much point in going to bed. Very, very tired, (and on my 4th coffee already) but it was worth the wait :)

It really was :D

We didn't go to bed til 00:15... I was too excited :o

Whoooooot!!! coffee and red bull is a fair sacrifice for such a beautiful thing :)

• I'm listening to songs on random at work and Alive from Wembley 07 just came on! It made me so happy I nearly cried! Especially after this morning... :o

I love how over time that song takes on more and more meaning for me and how it'll always bring back happy memories. I'm so glad I got my stick man tattoo when I did :D

• Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better... I've just met Jeremy Edward :D

His beautiful parents brought him to see me, he's absolutely GORGEOUS and looks just like his Dad :D

I'm so proud, I cried :o

NOTHING can beat the feeling I have today, PJ's 18th birthday and a new jammer in the world :D

Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better... I've just met Jeremy Edward : D

His beautiful parents brought him to see me, he's absolutely GORGEOUS and looks just like his Dad : D

I'm so proud, I cried :o

NOTHING can beat the feeling I have today, PJ's 18th birthday and a new jammer in the world :D
    WOOOOOOOO!!!!

I am SOOO excited I can't wait to meet him for the first time :D

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    It's 07:06am.

I don't know why but this brought a tear to my eye and a huge smile to my face. So happy for you all :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • PJPixie wrote:
    I don't know why but this brought a tear to my eye and a huge smile to my face. So happy for you all :)

I've been on and off crying all day :o

Thank you :)

• lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    imspinnin wrote:
    Will Mansfield be ready for two times the Q?!? LOL
    Can't wait!!!
    Ohhhhhh I'm SPINNNNNNNN....ohhhhhh

ALL that I AM...all I'll will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

apparently not!

(ahem...)

"Come early and you shall be rewarded.."

EV pre-set mansfield 1 6/28/08
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    locked wrote:
    apparently not!

(ahem...)

"Come early and you shall be rewarded.."

EV pre-set mansfield 1 6/28/08

hey now!!! there was 2 times the Q.. just on 6/30/08.. and i made Q stop and get a sandwich for me.. so thats why she was a lil late :(

she texted me the other day.. that makes my day :)

and AC getting me a fun gift certificate!!!
    Meeting the newest member of my family :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I got my mid-term grades today!
    All A's.
    :)
    I love school.
    :o
    Dork alert...
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    this thread

and the world series finally arriving. go phils!!!
  • Getting my car fixed and it drives soooo much smoother. :)
    NERDS!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    today is the first day of a 4 month layoff from school. im free until feb 23. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    People making the move to get fit and healthy
    A night off from study tonight - gonna study the bottom of a schooner glass instead
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • hahaha... am watching the weakest link at the mo... one of the questions was about 'the man who shot liberty who?' the contestant replied 'X' :D

Liberty X were a band that came from a reality show :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • The most, fab FAB review of my work!!! Also finding out I will soon be getting a raise :D:D
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    The most, fab FAB review of my work!!! Also finding out I will soon be getting a raise :D:D
    Congrats! That is awesome!
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    The most, fab FAB review of my work!!! Also finding out I will soon be getting a raise :D:D

WOO HOO :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........