What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    My work mate was cleaning brushes, as I was tidying the room we'd decorated. I collected up our things, including his lunch box, opened his ruck sack to put it inside for him..........and inside was this incredibly xxxxxxx rated dvd :D ....sheesh, you think you know someone ;)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    My work mate was cleaning brushes, as I was tidying the room we'd decorated. I collected up our things, including his lunch box, opened his ruck sack to put it inside for him..........and inside was this incredibly xxxxxxx rated dvd :D ....sheesh, you think you know someone ;)
    :eek:
    Did you take it?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jamie uk wrote:

was it something from bravo? ;):p:D
    TrixieCat wrote:
    :eek:
    Did you take it?

erm, no. Not really my thing :o
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    hardee-har.....
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    cutback wrote:

haha, from the pictures on the front I'd say it could be in the 'too hot for tv' bracket ;)
  • cutback wrote:

beat me to it!
  • I played squash for 1.5 hours and it was so much fun! Plus, my boss gave me his old racquet so now I have one of my own. :D
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Team Extend Your Life
    Lots of study done last night
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I successfully trained Larry to stay off my new sofa! And it only took about 30 seconds....he does NOT like to be lightly sprayed with a water bottle.

Where the heck are comebackgirl and zoso?????

I'm here just not posting as much as i used to be. We still lurk here and there.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    this morning i received a news that the sis-in-law of my good friend just gave birth to a baby boy...hearing how painful giving birth is, but the gift of life is enough to compensate for it and the joy of a mother holding the newborn is a sight to behold...hats off to all the mothers in the world!
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~a special doggie being ok :)

~super saucy messages.....

~a long phone conversation with someone absolutely gorgeous....

~a double shot of KID ROCK!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • a damn good coffee
    wah
  • Finding a note Dave left me in my wallet :)

Getting PM's back from friends :)

Stumbling across my best friend in Boots this morning and us both being all smiles :)

A photo of my nephew, ready for his first day at school :)

Digging out and listening to a CD given to me as a present on Valentines Day :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    playing with the baby downstairs last night -is that maternal instincts i'm getting????????

Amentschick and I setting a goal and meeting that goal (hopefully)

my new purchase of Acai Berries.. can't wait to try this one!!
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    a damn good coffee

i hear ya! that's making my day so far :D

and the fact that i got a LOT of work done on Monday and Tuesday so today should be a little more relaxed :)

OH! and i've lost five pounds! :eek: :D:D
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • What made my week....hell, what made my MONTH!
    I have a friend who sings like an angel, but she has never invested much in her talent for a variety of reasons, the least of which NOT being the fact that her asshole mother told her a few years back when a nice opportunity arose for her that there was no need for her to do because she would only get hurt and that she really wasn't that good anyway. Don't get me started.

Anyway, through my work I made contact with an experienced singer who opened a recording studio nearby and somehow she became convinced I was a hell of a guy. So I was talking to the woman last week and I mentioned how I wish my friend would go sing for her. She insisted that I arrange it and that she would give my friend a free session.

So Monday night me and my friend went for her to sing. It brought tears to my eyes to see her eyes light up and to see her enjoying singing so much. Plus, she knocked the top out of it and the woman told her she didn't need to waste that kind of talent. An amazing night...can't wait to get the recording tomorrow!

Sorry if too long winded, but it was a really special night for my friend...me too
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    - Having dinner last night with my ex and her telling me how good I look since I've lost ten pounds
    - Coming into work late today because I had to pick up some specially ordered wine for my boss's cocktail party on Saturday
    - Drinking a couple of glasses of wine while picking up wine from the complimentary wine tasting room

It's funny how a little wine mellows you out at work. ;)
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • new clothes, in good sizes!
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUr8YFmOw-Q

watching this on Ellen yesterday. It's so touching. The song in it is so beautiful in it.

Congrats to them.
  • My little boys first day at school :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    A 2-1/2 hour lunch with a cadillac margarita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in need another.

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Praise from my supervisor
    ...and it's been 11 days since I've had a drop of diet coke! I only miss it a little :o
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    theo walcott. good on ya lad.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Volunteering for the Red Cross at the Dallas Convention Center, setting up for the evacuees expected there from Hurricane Ike. Worked hard but feel so good about it. Hope everyone makes it through this ok
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    getting something i really needed off my chest, off my chest
  • A friend from back east arrives tonight. Haven't seen her in a year so this week should be fun :)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Committing myself to an all day saturday doing free accounting work for a charity.

My bi-annual call from Telstra
    "Just ringing you as a past customer to see what it would take to have you back"
    "Keep me on your database, ring again in 6 months....and you can politely tell your superiors that they are a bunch of fuckwits and Ill never use a Telstra product again" Gee that feels good

Corporations Rule The Day!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Exactly two months from today I will be on my way to a magical island in the southern hemisphere.

November hurry up and get here already!!!!!!!! :eek: :D
  • Plans for the evening ;)

Today being my last day at work for this week.

Knowing that no matter what mood i'm in, 'I love you' puts a smile on my face :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.