What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my mom got me tickets for me & 3 friends to see 'avenue q' on broadway for my birthday 3rd row!!! :D
  • Buying Singstar 90's. :D Singstar Amped has "Alive" but they didn't have that (I'm talking about Wal*Mart. :o ) :o.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Feeling relieved :o:D
  • well it was actually yesterday...but made my day today too

opening my account online and seeing that all my bonuses for moving here to TX went through. cha ching! :D
  • being reassured of the lameness

you need it
    wah
  • My kitten is sting with me now...she is very happy about this pot and is purring all over the place. :D
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • Seeing Tracy Bonham live, someone singing in my ear, my view, interesting quotes from colleagues, the new Kings Of Leon album, E-mail, summer and a day in an amusement park.

:)
    your light's reflected now
    Sweetness

A very nice day :)
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    truly surprising a friend.
    yummy steak/cheesecake. :)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    zoe picks up my copy of to kill a mockingbird i have to read for school this week and put it up to her nose saying, i love the smell of old books. this particular copy is 32 years old. then she asks can she read it when ive finished with it. i could not say yes quick enough. she is her mothers daughter. :D
    then she proceeds to sit down beside me cause she heard the chipmunks singing. i was watching almost famous. she sat quietly for while and totally went out of her tree when she heard jason lee's voice(shes a fan of earl). she didnt watch the whole film(it was past her bedtime anyways) but she managed to get to the plane incident. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    went for a looong drive around all of the bays surrounding the city, coffee on the beach, read the paper & then on to another beautiful spot for lunch. sails in the harbour with snow capped mountains in the background, jeez i live in a beautiful city
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    a great day with a great friend! :D
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    cutback wrote:
    a great day with a great friend! :D

anyone we know?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    anyone we know?

nah....no one from around here ;):D:D
  • Well was yesterday and didnt have time to post but got to see a double rainbow and didnt have my camera with me!!!
    eagles opener!!!!
  • FoxwellFoxwell Posts: 142
    Dodgers are in first place!

THINK BLUE

Vin Scully in '08!
    "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." -- Albert Camus

"He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that." -- John Stuart Mill

"Mongo just a pawn in game of life." -- Mongo
    nfanel wrote:
    eagles opener!!!!
    even moreso since they are coming out strong!!!! :D
    itsevobaby wrote:
    went for a looong drive around all of the bays surrounding the city, coffee on the beach, read the paper & then on to another beautiful spot for lunch. sails in the harbour with snow capped mountains in the background, jeez i live in a beautiful city

Sounds like an awesome day. :) Can't wait to see your beautiful city soon. :)

What made my day: a great workout. Didn't have time to get everything in but I really pushed myself today.

Also a very yummy lunch: A toasted sandwich with avacado, tomato, mushrooms (just for you itsevo :p) a little bit of cheese. Eating it with corn on the cob on the side OMG YUM!!

Enjoying my Sunday
  • watching my son in his first football game and catching "the bomb" pass for a touchdown!

...and, in general, watching him play. he is a gifted athlete....

:D
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • A pretty good weekend :) A lovely Friday evening and a fun Saturday evening!!
    mushrooms (just for you itsevo :p)
    good to see you cooked them this time :p

not that it has been bad at all, but i'm still waiting for something to make my day...
    although, i did enjoy being very English (as someone put it ;) ) by having tea & crumpets. now i'm going to whine about the weather & why we have an italian in charge of our bleedin' football team :p;) i say, smashing.
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    changeinwave's birthday
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    itsevobaby wrote:
    good to see you cooked them this time :p

not that it has been bad at all, but i'm still waiting for something to make my day...
    although, i did enjoy being very English (as someone put it ;) ) by having tea & crumpets. now i'm going to whine about the weather & why we have an italian in charge of our bleedin' football team i say, smashing.

I'll trade you weather :( I am SOOOO sick of this 100+ weather (think that is about 38/39 for ya)

MORE tea and crumpets? I want some :D Cheerio! haha I don't think Brits even say that.

What else made my day: listening to the Pixies while I do my laundry :)
    Could there BE a better song than "Monkey Gone to Heaven??" *sigh* :o
    Could there BE a better song than "Monkey Gone to Heaven??" *sigh* :o
    "Hey! ..been tryin' to meet you.." my fav pixies tune :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
    itsevobaby wrote:
    "Hey! ..been tryin' to meet you.." my fav pixies tune :)

That's on right now actually. ;)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Sun
    Good snow on the weekend...funny times
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Starting school on wednesday!

I'm so excited!!!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    First off my nephews called me this morning (my brother Ryan's boys) we talked for about 30-45 minutes.
    Those boys rule like no other.
    I wonder where they got attitude and from;)
    I love these guys like nobodies business.
    They love riding in Uncle Chad big truck, zzzoooomm, honk honk...
    18 wheels kickin fuckin ass.

Secondly: My neice from my other brother (Dustin) called me just a few minutes ago.
    She to is very awesome and so smart.
    Her, her sister, & their brother are going through some hard-times right
    now & they are so fuckin tough & so awesome.
    I told her to never ever let anyone mess with her or her sister and brother.
    (she's the oldest, she's 14)
    She goes, Uncle Chad I kick ass & do not let anyone mess with me or my family & friends.
    Uncle Chad you are my favorite bestest Uncle in the whole world.
    I love you Uncle Chad, I love you to sweety.. (repeated about 12 times during our conversation)

Moral of the story, my family is awesome.
    Greatest kids you ever did see/know.
    True crazy lil gentleman & true wild lil ladies....
    Those are my neices & my nephews...

They truly made my day..

(my lady friend made my day to;) )
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce