Options

The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    kasiekasie Posts: 26
    Doc,

You look like Ed Norton. Kinda. Doctors are getting cuter as I'm getting older I have noticed. Or maybe I'm starting to look at older men and think they are attractive.
  • Options
    edeneden Posts: 407
    kasie wrote:
    Doc,

You look like Ed Norton. Kinda. Doctors are getting cuter as I'm getting older I have noticed. Or maybe I'm starting to look at older men and think they are attractive.

I think any man from from 18 to 60 can be sexy as hell.

The thing about older men is they have experience and know what they want and how they want it .... the confidence behind that is hot.
  • Options
    62strat62strat Posts: 638
    i think i shall post a picture
  • Options
    kasiekasie Posts: 26
    It's so funny. I'm 24 now and I have been checking out guys in their 40's and 50's. I even thought my 63 year old teacher was attractive (No, I'm not kidding). This all started happening in the last year. I don't know what it is. I can't even take guys my age or younger seriously anymore. It's really bizarre.
  • Options
    Yes, do so, strat.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    kasie wrote:
    It's so funny. I'm 24 now and I have been checking out guys in their 40's and 50's. I even thought my 63 year old teacher was attractive (No, I'm not kidding). This all started happening in the last year. I don't know what it is. I can't even take guys my age or younger seriously anymore. It's really bizarre.

a lot of women find older guys attractive. There's a lot of theories about that, but you're not alone in that by any means.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
  • Options
    62strat wrote:

Looks like it's time for a wax, strat. And maybe a visit to the dentist.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    kasie wrote:
    Hi, I'm Kevin. I will be 33 in 22 days. 24 is my favorite age. I am single, attractive, successful, own a house and I like to cook. I enjoy long walks on the beach and cuddling on the couch watching a movie. When can I court you?
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    Well, I have no idea if this will work or not but here it goes

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b276/chopitdown/whistler.jpg
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    Alright Here is a photo of the RBC at my friends wedding in Omaha:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jjn4970/detail?.dir=/5f8b&.dnm=7b87.jpg&.src=ph
    Can I get a spacious little hole in the ground? Somewhere nice?
  • Options
    You've got style, RBC. Is that a pink shirt in the other photo? Not everyone can rock a pink shirt.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    DocChicago wrote:
    You've got style, RBC. Is that a pink shirt in the other photo? Not everyone can rock a pink shirt.

That's the groom in pink. The Bride bought for him and he pulled it off!!!
  • Options
    Alright, now that I've looked at the photos a bit closer it's clear that you're not the one in the pink shirt. Yet you still deserve a compliment for looking suave in a tux. Cheers.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    DocChicago wrote:
    Alright, now that I've looked at the photos a bit closer it's clear that you're not the one in the pink shirt. Yet you still deserve a compliment for looking suave in a tux. Cheers.

No problem. I just wouldn't want the ladies to think I was the one in the Pink shirt and overfill my pm box.
  • Options
    No problem. I just wouldn't want the ladies to think I was the one in the Pink shirt and overfill my pm box.

I am a male and must admit he is good looking
  • Options
    I am a male and must admit he is good looking

Don't feel bad, he has that effect on many men!!!
  • Options

:rolleyes: don't be stupid, he meant you!!! You're better looking.

And chopitdown... shit, I love this board more and more every day :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145

Love the shirt, it was a shame about the vest underneath. :(
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222

you're too kind...so, how yoooou doin
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options

Thank you.
  • Options
    62strat wrote:

Ive seen the real strat and hes a tall, cool drink of water I tell ya...plus he has sexy longish dark hair. :)
  • Options
    eden wrote:
    Ive seen the real strat and hes a tall, cool drink of water I tell ya...plus he has sexy longish dark hair. :)

that is the real me.

ok, but who wants to see a pic of me and my lady friend??

i think ill actually show a real picture this time, no joke. only if its asked for though....
  • Options
    62strat wrote:
    thats your husband on the right?
  • Options
    62strat wrote:

She looks like she has a nice body..if you dont mind me saying :)
  • Options
    62strat wrote:

Holy shit, it's John Elway!! :)
  • Options
    5foot1 wrote:
    you caved :(

was i not suppose to?

kevinbeetle: yea, he's mr prince charming...i love him.
  • Options
    Holy shit, it's John Elway!! :)

At least you didn't say Napoleon.... sorry about that Strat.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    At least you didn't say Napoleon.... sorry about that Strat.

that didnt stop you from making out with me in canada.