Options

The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Well fuck me and call me Sally!!! Can I PLEASE have some of your tube steak????

i don't know what to say to that... i'd like to call you by your real name though, sam... sally is my #1 most hated name for a female.
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • Options
    SquidgeSquidge Posts: 145
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/squidge101/?action=view&current=pic-0003.jpg

Excuse the cheezy grin.....i obviously thought something was funny.
  • Options
    Squidge wrote:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/squidge101/?action=view&current=pic-0003.jpg

Excuse the cheezy grin.....i obviously thought something was funny.
    Cute! :) Not what I expected – I thought you were gonna be a skinny little runt the way you were going on about your arse :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Cute! :) Not what I expected – I thought you were gonna be a skinny little runt the way you were going on about your arse :D

you can't see my arse in this photo, that's why i am smiling :)

Anyways HH, where are yooooooooooo?????????
  • Options
    Squidge wrote:
    you can't see my arse in this photo, that's why i am smiling :)

Anyways HH, where are yooooooooooo?????????
    Today??? I'm not quite sure :( .
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Today??? I'm not quite sure :( .

Haven't you got any pictures? Just steal one from the internet and pass it off as yourself.....easy!! Watch.........

http://photobucket.com/albums/b273/squidge101/?action=view&current=dave.jpg

like my snake?
  • Options
    lol, not a bad idea. I’m still waiting for who’s_pearljam? To post the pics of when he was over there – I’m in one or two, but either drunk or hungover so they’re not great, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    ISNISN Posts: 1,700
    like my snake?

this is a pic of me at age 15 fukker with a python around my neck which they told me at the time in Bangkok that they had removed the venom from.....little did I know......but which I was brave enough to wear as a necklace for a few minutes for the snap......so your sarcastic remark is not appreciated.....go screw some other mind-warping female......I wore a python around my neck with no fear just as I skiid down Seattle's ski slopes with no fear......just as I was a motorbike courier in London with no fear......I reserve my fear for metaphysical conundrums.......I'd like to see you deal with a snake, a motorbike, mental illness or the ski slopes of Seattle quite like I did before you go posting pictures of yourself with fake snakes.....baby....anyway.....that's a pretty lame snake.......you gottta move ta Asia to get a feel for snakes......I love them adn spiders.......my little friends.....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b338/ISNphotos/Snake.jpg
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......
  • Options
    abookamongstthemany

I don't need photos of you to know that you are a beautiful person, they only confirm my previous convictions........it's amazing to me that someone who has always been judged on their looks.......can still have such a dynamic brain....a bit like me....incoherent at times and at other times a genius, but always remaining a beauty.......I congratulate you abook on your ability to overcome the stereotypes of femininity, because it is clear to me that you have managed to retain your brains whilst still being a beauty
    ....they're asking me to prove why I should be allowed to stay with my baby in Australia, because I'm mentally ill......and they think I should leave......
  • Options
    Hmm… I think he was just joking and I’m sure he wasn’t referring to you at ALL :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    probably the case.....but right now I just watched 'a beautfiul mind' again.....and I guess if you don't have any demons maybe I can share some of mine with you...I say this in the most friendliest terms Heiny.......if you haven't felt the heat......don't start commenting on the temperature in the kitchen :)
  • Options
    I have felt the heat and that’s why I was apologising for him in his absence cos he didn’t mention you in the post and was only joking – seriously! That’s the only reason I’m saying it – I’m not having a go at you and neither was he so there’s no need for any of us to have a go at eachother.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    thanks, but I have reached a frame of mind where I need to hang on to my python if only to remind me of my lack of fear......and my lack of fear feeds my need for fear (it's very complex) it's much like me being scared of abookamongstthemany for her beauty, but realising that she is benign......I'm sorry about this but I usually eliminate my fears through confrontation......but in your case, I realise I might have to take the diplomatic route......I'm aware that I'm the only mentally ill person on the fourms (some exceptional cases notwithstanding), and if my paranoia raises its ugly head from time to time, I expect you to deal with it in fear.....you're scared of us crazy people....yes, but we are harmless.....so, if I get paranoid about Squidge posting a picture of a fake snake........I just want you guys to remember that I'm like Picasso or Van Gogh or some other loose cannon......etc, Heiny I still loves ya :)
  • Options

• Options
    Well at least you’re learning :) . Nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING that I say to you is meant to insult or hurt and if it comes across that way, just remind yourself of that :) cos sometimes I type while I’m thinking, which isn’t a good idea cos I think about a lot of weird stuff :confused: but I need to think before I type. :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    no, everything's okay....I'm running scared......but that's not your fault.....it's a long story.....I took that picture wrong......I'm proud of myself and my ability to re-invent myself.....I just need to remember that the world doesn't revolve aroudn me.....even though I am a pretty chef and one of the cleverest.......!!!!

I said it, but I guess you could say I suffer from foetal-neglection syndrome which has enabled me to perceive the beauty and threats of life more dearly.....and I wouldn't fault you for being a threat to me.....after all I am a target......but I guess you're tired of poking fun at me.....and would like to move onto someone else.......but I wonder who would so readily accept your barbs?
  • Options
    ISN, I know you refuse to believe it but I’ve never poked fun at ANYBODY on this board. I say what I’m thinking at the time and that’s it but if I were in a mood to poke fun at anyone, there are a lot easier targets than you… including myself. But I’m sorry you’re havin a bad day and I hope it gets better. Besides, I’m hungover (badly) so I probably can’t explain myself.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    who added the "No Chat" part in the title anyway? An idealist?

I'll have pics soon.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    look, mate, you win, I'm too old and too tired to start discussing the finer points of your victory.....poke fun at anyone you want.......you've got a very clean record........good for you!!!! you're brilliant.......but take your little snide remarks somewhere else.......I've been very happy for a year and a half.......and God knows I deserve it........take your version of friendiness somewhere else.......maybe I'm overreacting.......but can ya go an be nice somewhere else?
  • Options
    :( sorry about that. It's zipped
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Collin wrote:
    who added the "No Chat" part in the title anyway? An idealist?

I'll have pics soon.

yeah, i guess i am an idealist. or, as i prefer, a utopist :D

'all photos, no chat?' was the title of the original thread i posted oh, about a year ago. it was meant to be just a photo thread, i organized all the photos in alphabetical order on the first page and everything... it got a little out of hand when people started chatting so much that it was impossible to find the photos amidst all the chatting. the thread was deleted and later re-created in this form :p
    this board is too crazy for me these days...
  • Options
    oops, double post. ignore this.
    this board is too crazy for me these days...
  • Options
    edeneden Posts: 407
    I cant stand it when people wear mental Illness as an accessory...and think all of their outrageous behavior should be justified by their illness...and that THEIR lives have been more difficult and awe inspiring than everyone elses.

Of course Im not speaking of anyone in particular, just thinking out loud.
  • Options
    I'm not gonna make anyone a martyr, but if people want to do that to themselves, that's fine, but I'm staying out of these 'conversations' from now on
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    I'm not gonna make anyone a martyr, but if people want to do that to themselves, that's fine, but I'm staying out of these 'conversations' from now on

yeah that could spark a debate that could go on for pages and pages in a photo thread. And I'd hate to see all the pretty pictures go buh-bye
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't like this either. Let's change course. Here's a picture.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a87/DocChicago/?action=view&current=155f6ee8.jpg
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • Options
    edeneden Posts: 407
    DocChicago wrote:

Thats it.
    Tell Mrs. Doc...shes out n Im in. ;):D

You are gorgeous, kind, ambitious and intelligent... what a lucky wife you have :)
  • Options
    DocChicago wrote:

Doc, there's some red shit on your hat. I can give you my Yankee hat if you want it.
  • Options
    DocChicago wrote:

Thanks... but aren't you a bit cute for a doctor???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Doc, there's some red shit on your hat. I can give you my Yankee hat if you want it.

"AAAAGGGHHH! It burns! IT BURNS!!!"

Gracias, eden. Hubba hubba.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman