Options

The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202

that makes me think of airplane and the inflatable autopilot! haha, whats he doing with that hand eh?
  • Options
    cookie5798 wrote:

whoa, your boyfriend is sexy! Does he have a brother? ;)
  • Options
    sennin wrote:

what the hell happened?
  • Options
    bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    i dont have a photobucket thingy, but i have heaps of pix in my myspace account.....

http://www.myspace.com/bigmuzz
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    Earthgirl wrote:
    what the hell happened?

wrecked hard last night. overshot a double....landed flat....snapped the bars.....went down in a heap. :p
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Okay, well everyone else is doin it, so what the hell! With the Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto trio coming up, might as well show the world the real DopeyBoy:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scooter7.geo/detail?.dir=3cfb&.dnm=da52.jpg&.src=ph

Oh yeah, I'm the funny looking guy on the right, not the 2 year old ;) (isn't my nephew SO cute though?)

Peace
    :-p

:) Whoa... Dopeyboy's my new crush - who woulda thought!!!!! And yes, your nephew's gorgeous :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    whoa, your boyfriend is sexy! Does he have a brother? ;)

Thanks!!!! He does have a brother that is married and has two kids! Sorry, but thanks for the compliment!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    :) Whoa... Dopeyboy's my new crush - who woulda thought!!!!! And yes, your nephew's gorgeous :)

Wow, thanks Helen, I'm not sure anyone's ever actually had a crush on me before :D What an odd feeling...

Oh, and isn't that little guy so cute? He had a nice 'fro going on this summer, but my sis shaved it all off when it got too hot. I haven't seen him since its been gone, I'm sure he's still super cute.

Sorry, I'm still all excited that someone has a crush on me....woohoo!!!

Peace
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Wow, thanks Helen, I'm not sure anyone's ever actually had a crush on me before :D What an odd feeling...

Oh, and isn't that little guy so cute? He had a nice 'fro going on this summer, but my sis shaved it all off when it got too hot. I haven't seen him since its been gone, I'm sure he's still super cute.

Sorry, I'm still all excited that someone has a crush on me....woohoo!!!

Peace

Lol, typical men... MILK IT!!!!!!! :D

Oh I'm sure you have had people who've had a crush on ya before. And it's even cuter that you're not big headed :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    DopeyBoy wrote:

~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SEN, you're picture is hidden in a thread today.
  • Options
    SEN, you're picture is hidden in a thread today.

LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY........;)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    sennin wrote:
    wrecked hard last night. overshot a double....landed flat....snapped the bars.....went down in a heap. :p

i never understood saying that they are bars...it's one bar...a bar has two ends, so naturally you use those ends as handles. but, to me, it's still a bar, rather than the plural bars.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

Holy crap SEN!, I had no idea! This is starting to get a bit scary! 2 wonderful women in 1 day...
    I didn't think you liked guys that wore the good ole s'n's. Plus I still think you're way outta my league!
    Well, you guys really made my day now. :D
    I guess it can only go downhill from here ;)

Peace
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Holy crap SEN!, I had no idea! This is starting to get a bit scary! 2 wonderful women in 1 day...
    I didn't think you liked guys that wore the good ole s'n's. Plus I still think you're way outta my league!
    Well, you guys really made my day now. :D
    I guess it can only go downhill from here ;)

Peace

SCARY??? :eek: WHATS SCARY IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE *OTHER* PEOPLE ONLY *AFTER* SEEING THEIR PICTURE......DOPE~A~LICIOUS, I POSTED THAT BEFORE U POSTED A PICTURE......AND I STILL HAVNT SEEN U!!!! I WANNA BE SURPRISED THIS WEEKEND. PLUS....I'LL BE LOOKING FOR THE "S~n~S"....... BUT HEY, HELEN CAN HAVE U ALL TO HERSELF IF THATS HOW YA WANT IT!!!! ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    SCARY??? :eek: WHATS SCARY IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE *OTHER* PEOPLE ONLY *AFTER* SEEING THEIR PICTURE......DOPE~A~LICIOUS, I POSTED THAT BEFORE U POSTED A PICTURE......AND I STILL HAVNT SEEN U!!!! I WANNA BE SURPRISED THIS WEEKEND. PLUS....I'LL BE LOOKING FOR THE "S~n~S"....... BUT HEY, HELEN CAN HAVE U ALL TO HERSELF IF THATS HOW YA WANT IT!!!! ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

Oh SEN!, don't get jealous! I'm not really into the Irish chicks, what with there being an ocean between us and all ;)
    I saw that you posted that a while ago though, I'm truly flattered. I wish I had seen it earlier!
    I'd say you and Helen could share, cause that could be fun, but I think the two of you would overwhelm me. Thats just too much woman for one man to handle I think! So I'm all yours SEN!
    God, I can't believe we're only 2 DAYS AWAY!!!
    See ya soon,

Peace
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Oh SEN!, don't get jealous! I'm not really into the Irish chicks, what with there being an ocean between us and all ;)
    I saw that you posted that a while ago though, I'm truly flattered. I wish I had seen it earlier!
    I'd say you and Helen could share, cause that could be fun, but I think the two of you would overwhelm me. Thats just too much woman for one man to handle I think! So I'm all yours SEN!
    God, I can't believe we're only 2 DAYS AWAY!!!
    See ya soon,

Peace
    HAHAHAHA JEALOUS? NOOOOO. HELEN IS WAY COOL AND I WAS GIVING HER PROPS BY LETTING GO!!!!! YOU ARE WAAAAAY OUTTA MY LEAGUE I IMAGINE....

• Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    i never understood saying that they are bars...it's one bar...a bar has two ends, so naturally you use those ends as handles. but, to me, it's still a bar, rather than the plural bars.

there are actually 2 bars.....a bent bar and the cross bar.....hense barS. :p
  • Options
    sennin wrote:
    OMG! are the family jewels still in one piece?
  • Options
    sennin wrote:
    there are actually 2 bars.....a bent bar and the cross bar.....hense barS. :p

yes, but the piece that broke, or appeared to be broken when i viewed the picture, was the cross-bar. hence, my foray into that inquisition.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    ‘2 wonderful women in 1 day’

:) oh you just get better and better.

‘WHATS SCARY IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE *OTHER* PEOPLE ONLY *AFTER* SEEING THEIR PICTURE’

Ah now, that’s not fair :p . I was just commenting ON the pic but I always thought he was a cool guy though.

‘I'm not really into the Irish chicks’

:( oh well… it was good while it lasted.

‘HELEN IS WAY COOL AND I WAS GIVING HER PROPS BY LETTING GO’

Nah… you called it first… plus you’re cooler :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
  • Options
    I can remember a time about two years ago that this type of thread was locked...I can't remember the culprits in getting it locked back then, but I'm glad this thread is still going and people are really cool to one another.
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    i said he reminded me of syd barrett (for some reason as i don't see much similarity)

and abook said he looks like Alan Rickman in Dogma

no, no - i thought the same thing about barrett...weird!
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    They filled me full of drink
    And led me round the rooms
    Naked and cold and grinning
    Until everything went black
    And I came down spinning
    I awoke so drunk and full of rage
    That I could hardly speak
    A fag in a whale bone corset
    Draping his dick across my cheek
    And its into the shame
  • Options
    edeneden Posts: 407

Youre boyfriend is gorgeous, I think Ill take him for myself.

You are very cute but look to be around 11 or 12.. :)
  • Options
    kasiekasie Posts: 26
  • Options
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • Options

Well fuck me and call me Sally!!! Can I PLEASE have some of your tube steak????