share your pre-employment drug testing experiences

13»

Comments

• I agree that it's important to be substance-free while doing certain jobs. But for others...to each his own. Get your work done, and I don't really care what you do during your spare time.

I've only been drug-tested once...before they allowed me to sell shoes at Sears! :D

Maybe they were afraid I'd fall off one of the ladders in the stockroom. ;)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Camomile tea is meant to be good for flushing your system.

We have random drug tests all the time at my work so I don't bother smoking anymore just drink way to much.

i don't have the random tests, but the gf isn't a big fan of smoking....so i drink alot of beer. sooo. what's your drink of choice.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    81 wrote:

i don't have the random tests, but the gf isn't a big fan of smoking....so i drink alot of beer. sooo. what's your drink of choice.

Codeine syrup :lol:
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    Camomile tea is meant to be good for flushing your system.

We have random drug tests all the time at my work so I don't bother smoking anymore just drink way to much.

my gf doesn't mind smoking, and I still drink lots f beer. I feel like a failure...

Actually, the ONLY company that didn't drug test me is the big financial services firm I used to work for. Guess they figured they would lose 3/4 of the staff if they did...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gf HATES it. i'd still sneak into the garage every now and then but i'm dry as kite.

i've never been tested at any job. good thing, cause i would have failed on start days. i think i was still semi high when i showed up teh first day for one gig. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    gf HATES it. i'd still sneak into the garage every now and then but i'm dry as kite.

i've never been tested at any job. good thing, cause i would have failed on start days. i think i was still semi high when i showed up teh first day for one gig. :lol:

"semi high" I like it.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I have used synthetic pee. 40$ from any headshop. Can't fail. 100%. I have failed a drug test using herble pills. I had to take the drug test within 4 hours of taking the pills. It was for fedex and the whole process was over 4 hours. I didn't take the test until 10 min after the pills stopped working. I knew by the color of my pee I wasn't gonna pass. A few days later I got the call "Nothingman54, your urine test positive for marijauna." " that's impossible sir, I didn't smoke but I was around people that smoke. " well your thc level is off the charts." " damn! Yeah I smoked.". Lol
    I'll be back
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    For one job I was told I would need to test for drugs as part of the interview process. I said I refused, and, as a result I was not given the interview. So, I just continued to look for another job.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were supposed to be sharing all of our drug experiences before obtaining a serious job. Oh man, don't get me started...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I've used fake urine and other people's specimens more than my own...

That's all I have to say. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Based on the title of this thread, I thought we were supposed to be sharing all of our drug experiences before obtaining a serious job. Oh man, don't get me started...

I've never tested drugs. I take them at face value.