my etsy shop!

Comments

• thank you! now i have to get working on holiday cards, the fun never stops haha
  • and i'm a dingdong for not posting that i actually *finished* the holiday cards :rolleyes: haha

also am working on a zodiac calendar! :) having a lot of fun with it. i'll try to remember to post when i fiinish that lol
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    hi ms. chiqui!

can i use one of your artworks for desktop wallpaper? just pm me if you'll allow me...would totally understand if it's not alright with you...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,007
    good stuff.
    Kinda expected a PJ series though. Maybe something inspired by the music? What you see when you listen?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    real cool stuff ya got there, chiqui!
  • thanks everybody! murien that's fine by me, thank you for asking :) which one, out of pure curiosity?

mickey, i have some earlier work that was inspired by the band (couple ed sketches too) but i haven't shared any yet (dunno why lol). i've thought about doing some work based on songs, i'm gonna explore that soon once i have a few other drawings outta my brain first! :)
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    thanks everybody! murien that's fine by me, thank you for asking :) which one, out of pure curiosity?

thanks! actually, solace in the willow...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • muiren77 wrote:
    thanks! actually, solace in the willow...
    ah cool! :)
  • calendar is up! got a small and large one available :)

*whew* on to the next project haha
  • pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    Such talent! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, but truly appreciate those with talent. Thanks for sharing your site, and your vision. :D
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    my thread on the old pit went the way of the dodo, so i thought i'd make one here! i got some new stuff i've added, just fun to share what i do in the depths of night :) (some of it anyway :lol: )

http://bdrawn.etsy.com

and i got a new series in the works....drawings based on PJ songs! working on getting my 'given to fly' up soon :D woo!
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    glad to see this back up.
    beautiful work girl! :mrgreen:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    thanks dear!

is your avatar one of your paintings? i LOVE the colors! share it big please i want to see :)
    thanks dear!

is your avatar one of your paintings? i LOVE the colors! share it big please i want to see :)
    that it is.... thanks...though I don't have a better picture of it, it was given to a friend shortly after I made it... and sadly I no longer hear from them. :roll:
    thanks dear!

that it is.... thanks...though I don't have a better picture of it, it was given to a friend shortly after I made it... and sadly I no longer hear from them. :roll:
    awww, booo! well that's good you have a pic of it at least, it's lovely :)
    awww, booo! well that's good you have a pic of it at least, it's lovely :)

keep us updated on any shows you have too!
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Love all of your work and so glad you gave us a new link. I particularly love the Vedder ( of course ) and the wizard. They are all great and you've added so many since I last visited your site. You've been busy! Keep up the good work. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    my thread on the old pit went the way of the dodo, so i thought i'd make one here! i got some new stuff i've added, just fun to share what i do in the depths of night :) (some of it anyway :lol: )

http://bdrawn.etsy.com

and i got a new series in the works....drawings based on PJ songs! working on getting my 'given to fly' up soon :D woo!

you have amazing talent, the zodiac series is breathtaking.

can't wait to see your pearl jam stuff :mrgreen:
    Nice shirt.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Cool! I always saw the title of your thread on the old board and wondered what an etsy shop was. Now I finally took a look!

I like the one called Into the Sun. It looks like my sister. :D
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Wow Chiqui, it looks awesome :P You've added a lot since I last visited your site. I love the wizard, the warrior woman and the Zodiac drawings especially. Your sisters work is amazing also. Looking forward to seeing your PJ stuff
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Wow beautiful work,very talented.

I love etsy,its my favourit site after here :) .............I get most of my gifts from there.The stuff is amazing.Will look out for your stuff.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    chiqui, I like those new "Into the Sun" ones!! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    thanks so much everybody for your kind words! i'll definitely do a bump when i get my first PJ song up to share :)
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    nice to see this here. 8-)
    beautiful work as always chica!
    really look forward to seeing your pearl jam inspired work..... :ugeek:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    damm those are really nice when i get home i will spend some $$ .... :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    was informed my thread wasn't a dodo...it's alive and well :oops: oopsie! lol please ignore the new one! :)
    damm those are really nice when i get home i will spend some $$ .... :mrgreen:
    go right on ahead :) heehee

and my apologies for making this new thread....turned out my old one was indeed transferred. was just a dummy in not being able to find it! lol
    i got a mention on a blog today! just checked my etsy convos and got one from these folks, that liked my aries print :)

http://www.foundhandmade.com/news/itemize

WOOOOOO! *cabbage patching*

• I love the coloured one. It's gorgeous :P
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
This discussion has been closed.