my etsy shop!

Comments

• EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Awesome! I already see two items that I'll buy once I get moved and situated in the next couple weeks. Goes perfectly in my bedroom.
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I have you as one of my faves and love your profile piece. Is that going to be for sale in some format?
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    omg barb that art is amazing, wow
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Awesome! I already see two items that I'll buy once I get moved and situated in the next couple weeks. Goes perfectly in my bedroom.
    wonderful! which ones were you thinking of?
    I have you as one of my faves and love your profile piece. Is that going to be for sale in some format?
    actually i didn't even think of doing a print of the profile one! i'll have to do that....was just a sketch i did that i used in the right hand side of the banner and the avatar, but i'll work it up and post it should anybody want to buy it!
    omg barb that art is amazing, wow
    wonderful! which ones were you thinking of?

The Dancing Geisha, and Winter.
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    awesome! if you need a size different from what i offer just let me know :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I have the geishas and the photographs don't give them justice. They are so beautiful.
    I also have the badass Guitarista. She is awesome.
    We are so proud of you Chiqui!
    :)

I mean I have the 4 seasons, not the dancing geisha.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have the geishas and the photographs don't give them justice. They are so beautiful.
    aw thanks dear, you are too kind :)
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Oh, didn't know you're an artist. Nice pieces you got there!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • I really like Stargazer.

black lily too
    thanks longrd and vedderlution! my sis told me one of her classmates wants the lily as a tattoo...that weirds me out in a cool sorta way lol
    heads up i posted that drawing last nite and a 4x6 version today, in case you or anybody else wants to look! :)
    TrixieCat wrote:

I mean I have the 4 seasons, not the dancing geisha.

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear that. Yeah I saw them on the site, and was just like wow, those are beautiful, they're definitely going in my bedroom. I love the color schemes especially of all the seasons. But those two just fit perfectly.

And Chiqui, thank you so much for all your offers. You're amazing. I'll be ordering in the next couple weeks for sure. I'm moving after this weekend, so I'll start getting everything setup. :)
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    That's awesome, I'm glad to hear that. Yeah I saw them on the site, and was just like wow, those are beautiful, they're definitely going in my bedroom. I love the color schemes especially of all the seasons. But those two just fit perfectly.

And Chiqui, thank you so much for all your offers. You're amazing. I'll be ordering in the next couple weeks for sure. I'm moving after this weekend, so I'll start getting everything setup. :)
    thanks for even considering 'em! :) whatever you decide, you know where to find me :D
    okay i need to share my glee! i figure this is the right thread for it since it's all related :)

my work has this staff appreciation day thingy, like a huge picnic day, free food and music and all that nice stuff. well they're doing this craft showcase area where employees can show off their arts and crafts. i applied for a table this morning and got a reply right away - i'm set to exhibit my stuff! :eek: while i can't sell anything at the event, i *can* take orders and share business cards and flyers.

i am PSYCHED!!! :D bitch needs to make more PJ tour money haha
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Awesome!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    okay i need to share my glee! i figure this is the right thread for it since it's all related :)

my work has this staff appreciation day thingy, like a huge picnic day, free food and music and all that nice stuff. well they're doing this craft showcase area where employees can show off their arts and crafts. i applied for a table this morning and got a reply right away - i'm set to exhibit my stuff! :eek: while i can't sell anything at the event, i *can* take orders and share business cards and flyers.

i am PSYCHED!!! :D bitch needs to make more PJ tour money haha

bitchin'!!!!!! :D:D
    thanks! also heard about this cafe in my hometown (not far from me) that wants to feature local artists, and they are doing a mini art festival dealie next saturday (this staff appreciation thing is next friday). my sis and i are going to have our own table, it's very informal, we weren't planning to invest a lot moneywise for it. now with this i figure i can use the same stuff for both gigs...wish me luck, hope i can sell some stuff! it's just satisfying to have peopel see my work, it gets me even more inspired.

my next project is a series devoted to the zodiac. 12 pieces :eek: ...because i love torturing myself haha
  • Have fun Chiqui. I'll look forward to seeing your Zodiac paintings.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    You are doing the signs of the zodiac???
    I can't wait to see them.

Congrats on your upcoming show! :)

Here are my lovelies. Sorry for the crappy photography.
    I love them so much!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2553569993_dea4705205.jpg?v=0
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    thanks MCKB!
    TrixieCat wrote:
    You are doing the signs of the zodiac???
    I can't wait to see them.

Congrats on your upcoming show! :)

Here are my lovelies. Sorry for the crappy photography.
    I love them so much!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2553569993_dea4705205.jpg?v=0
    yeah, i started doing some research for the zodiac project before i went on vacation, happened upon a fountain in washington DC that was in front of the smithsonian castle that had the signs all around it, so i took pics as a point of reference. i had fun doing the seasons series, was a challenge to work within limitations and keep them all consistent, so i want to do my own take on the zodiac :) i want to try to work the actual constellations in it, like use the star points in the actual design. i tend to make things more involved than they probalby need to be :o haha we'll see how it goes!

and thank you so much for that photo! i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see them all framed like that, it's truly a satisfying feeling :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,962
    Nice stuff!!!

Maybe my mind's in the gutter, but this one bought something else to mind, the second I saw it..... :eek:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11050144
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Nice stuff!!!

Maybe my mind's in the gutter, but this one bought something else to mind, the second I saw it..... :eek:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11050144
    thanks!

haha i've gotten that same reaction to that sketch before, you aren't the only one ;) my friend's mom was like wow those are such rich dark colors, and that flower is so...so...um...sexual. was worth it just to make her blush :D haha
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,962
    thanks!

haha i've gotten that same reaction to that sketch before, you aren't the only one ;) my friend's mom was like wow those are such rich dark colors, and that flower is so...so...um...sexual. was worth it just to make her blush :D haha

Off topic (and you may have no idea what I'm talking about) but did you ever see the Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray's mom made the "erotic" sculpture? Classic! :p
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Off topic (and you may have no idea what I'm talking about) but did you ever see the Everybody Loves Raymond where Ray's mom made the "erotic" sculpture? Classic! :p
    i've never seen everybody loves raymond but i can only imagine what the sculpture was like haha

and i'm used to having no idea what anybody's saying, really :p lol
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    nice, i love your work! :)
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    nice, i love your work! :)
    thank you!

i'm so excited about friday, i'm making mini bookmarks to hand out instead of just regular business cards, 4 designs, hopefully that'll draw some attention to my table :)
    wish me luck tomorrow everybody. i am SO nervous! :o:o:o
  • memememe Posts: 4,695

Chiqui for PJ poster artist 2009 tour!
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.

Good luck the next two days! Don't be nervous, it's going to be great!
This discussion has been closed.