my etsy shop!

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Of course you want the guitarista....I have her! :)
    And she is awesome!
    Hope the shop is doing well Chiqui!
    :)
    thanks dear! yeah i sold a large version of the guitarist the other day to my friend's aunt, she paid $90 to have it framed in a 18x24 frame :eek: i helped her hang it up in her house, it gave me such a sense of pride and happiness to see it up on her wall.

it's doing well thanks! just signed up for a main showcase for 8/4, i'm working on some new stuff to post as well as my zodiac project :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    The most awesome thing is that I find the artwork of other fans of PJ to be the perfect gifts for my friends that like PJ.
    I am trying to pick out one for someone right now.
    You are awesome!
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • I'm glad to see everythings going well Chiqui... Some more great stuff as usual. Keep up the good work!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Those are very good...I really like scarlet.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    I like Angel. Is she new???
    And bust out the zodiac girl!
    :p
    Those are going to make an awesome box of cards.
    thanks so much guys, means a lot to hear such good stuff :)

trixie the angel was originally a drawing that i did in colored pencil, and i redid it in illustrator, yet hte colors are the same as the original. and i had to slip some PJ lyric in the description :o heehee
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10977196

I love this one.. My boss has a bunch of work hanging in her house that looks like this.. it reminds me of her. (I like my boss, so thats good!)

Beautiful chiqui!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10977196

I love this one.. My boss has a bunch of work hanging in her house that looks like this.. it reminds me of her. (I like my boss, so thats good!)

Beautiful chiqui!
    thank you! there was a lot of energy that went into that piece, felt good to make really :)
    i got a couple of cards up, and some new additions to the gallery! main showcase is today, woohoo :)
  • bump for some new goodies in the shop, more cards and drawings! :)

http://bdrawn.etsy.com
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I just looked at your shop. JUST BEAUTIFUL.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • PJPixie wrote:
    I just looked at your shop. JUST BEAUTIFUL.
    thank you! i made some more bookmarks to drop off wherever i go (cafes, restaurants), always hustling haha
    *bump* for new additions, starting to add my zodiac series :) got virgo, aquarius and taurus up so far....more to come!
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    The taurus looks awesome.

I'll check back for the Gemini went that's up.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:
    The taurus looks awesome.

I'll check back for the Gemini went that's up.
    thanks! i know it was premature to bump since i don't have the whole series ready yet, but was just itching to get something up on the shop for folks to see! i'll bump again when it's all up :)
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    hello miss...how's the framing going? your exhibit is in less than two weeks, verdad?
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    muiren77 wrote:
    hello miss...how's the framing going? your exhibit is in less than two weeks, verdad?
    going good, got the frames, waiting on a couple of prints, gonna have a framing party this weekend :) and yep, 2 weeks (proceeding to not vomit in anxiety lol)
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    going good, got the frames, waiting on a couple of prints, gonna have a framing party this weekend :) and yep, 2 weeks (proceeding to not vomit in anxiety lol)

no te preocupes...am sure everything will be fine...:)
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    muiren77 wrote:
    no te preocupes...am sure everything will be fine...:)
    gracias! i know i shouldn't fret....i just am really good at it lol even the reception bit, it's like everybody that will be there will be family and friends so it's not like i'm gonna be all by myself or anything, but it's just a little daunting at the same time. putting my stuff up for people to walk up and stare at and analyze and judge and *looking for a bucket* lol
  • zodiac is up on my etsy shop! :) i have a zodiac section of the shop, and am uploading all the 5x7s in the color section. whew! lol

• zodiac is up on my etsy shop! :) i have a zodiac section of the shop, and am uploading all the 5x7s in the color section. whew! lol

they are BEAUTIFUL!
    soooo well done chica, kudos!
    :cool:

LOVE em!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Nice stuff!!!

Hey, I don't want to impinge on your glory but we also have an Esty account:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=8510290

If you like to cook we make some things you might be able to use.
    Hold On
  • they are BEAUTIFUL!
    soooo well done chica, kudos!
    :cool:

LOVE em!
    thanks sugar!

florence no impinge at all, very nice to share your shop too....mmmmm bread :D

oh forgot to mention also that the color for all the zodiac signs can be changed to whatever you like :) i have them all on my webpage too, made a page just for 'em: http://www.b-drawn.com/zodiac.html - easier to see them all on one page that way
  • thanks sugar!

florence no impinge at all, very nice to share your shop too....mmmmm bread :D

oh forgot to mention also that the color for all the zodiac signs can be changed to whatever you like :) i have them all on my webpage too, made a page just for 'em: http://www.b-drawn.com/zodiac.html - easier to see them all on one page that way

i REALLY love em...may want to get a couple as gifts. i probably want em smaller, like postcard size. :)

also, just curious...my star sign memory is a bit fuzzy, but did you by any chance correlate your initial color choices to whether they were earth, air, fire or water signs? that would be an extra layer of coolness......hahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :):):)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    The astrological signs came out amazing! I love them!
    I am thinking my whole mantle should be adorned with your work.
    I need to pick out something else.
    I highly rec'd chiqui's work to anyone here.
    So beautiful.
    I get so many compliments when people come over.
  • i REALLY love em...may want to get a couple as gifts. i probably want em smaller, like postcard size. :)

also, just curious...my star sign memory is a bit fuzzy, but did you by any chance correlate your initial color choices to whether they were earth, air, fire or water signs? that would be an extra layer of coolness......hahaha.
    cool! yeah i have them all as 5x7, gonna do greeting cards next that have a 4x6 on the front :)

i did correlate the colors to the element, so if someone got an entire element, the colors would all go together. also, some of the signs are built on top of hte constellation itself (yeah i know, i'm crazy hahaha)

thanks lizard and trixie! i appreciate the support so much :)
  • cool! yeah i have them all as 5x7, gonna do greeting cards next that have a 4x6 on the front :)

i did correlate the colors to the element, so if someone got an entire element, the colors would all go together. also, some of the signs are built on top of hte constellation itself (yeah i know, i'm crazy hahaha)

thanks lizard and trixie! i appreciate the support so much :)

i shpould've known...you're *just* as anal-retentive about these things as me. :D

i think i'll pick up a couple 4x6 prints as some small gifts this season, would be perfect!

i love ALL your work, but i especially love this series. so. well. done. TRULY!
    your linear qualtiy is soooo appealling to me.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• i shpould've known...you're *just* as anal-retentive about these things as me. :D

i think i'll pick up a couple 4x6 prints as some small gifts this season, would be perfect!

i love ALL your work, but i especially love this series. so. well. done. TRULY!
    your linear qualtiy is soooo appealling to me.
    heehee :D

thanks for the kind words, yep i love lines for sure :)
  • really nice stuff!
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

This discussion has been closed.