Options

There is no fucking way the Chinese gymnasts are 16+

13»

Comments

• Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    The Champ wrote:
    Well, at least the US gymnasts kicked some major fucking ass last night in the all-around competition winning not only the gold, but silver as well. Nicely done..

I just wish Nastia would drop the first I in her last name, it would have made it that much better - Nastia Lukin.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    mammasan wrote:
    I just wish Nastia would drop the first I in her last name, it would have made it that much better - Nastia Lukin.

lol... I said the same thing to my wife..damn we're dorks ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    The Champ wrote:
    lol... I said the same thing to my wife..damn we're dorks ;)..

No we just still have Pearl Jam on the brain from all the shows this summer.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    mammasan wrote:

i think ed should still dedicate lukin to her tomorrow night :D
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    They had a press confrence and an American reporter asked the Chinese coach if any of of the gymnasts were too young. He replied that Tu Yung is a swimmer not a gymnast.