and crack you up
so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
god I'm very, very frightening
and I'll overdo it'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Some of them might not be 16 by the next olympics...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    champ....stop watching the gymnastics...it's not healthy for ya ;):p:D
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    The Champ wrote:
    Did you see this horse shit last night? I mean one of the girls was fucking teething for fuck's sake!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/14/sports/olympics/14gymnastics.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&em

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/sports/olympics/27gymnasts.html

they are the cute gymnasts and are miming the moves of the ugly 17 year olds who are kept locked up somewhere dark.... like in North Korea... it dark baby.. they love it dark long time.

ok i'll stop
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Some of them might not be 16 by the next olympics...

I swear that one girl must be about 8 years of age..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I always thought these girls looked too young...American and Chinese

Its all a scam..with the Olympics between the doping and the lying I dont even watch it
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    champ....stop watching the gymnastics...it's not healthy for ya ;):p:D

I know I know:
    http://images.beijing2008.cn/20070906/Img214149273.jpg
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    I always though these girls looked too young...American and Chinese

Its all a scam..with the Olympics between the doping and the lying I dont even watch it

The US chicks looked their age..the Chinese girls were just ridiculous..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:

first thought "Hi I'm Chris Hansen." :D
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    did you see Sacramone's backside and legs? :eek: oh lawd!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    cutback wrote:

"I just wanted to talk."

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    not to mention every other gymnastic event they've ever been in has their ages as about 12. and then two months later BAM their passports list them as 16. . .

they are so tiny that during the flips on the floor excercises they weren't even close to the edge. but they were really awesome.

everytime they came off the floor the coach picked them up. and they looked like little kids in daddys arms...
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    cutback wrote:

I swear I was only looking at the 18 and above ones ;)..like that girl who fucked up on two of the last events..Aww man, I felt bad for her....she is over 18 no??
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    I swear I was only looking at the 18 and above ones ;)..like that girl who fucked up on two of the last events..Aww man, I felt bad for her....she is over 18 no??

Yeah, nothing like having a billion people watch you royally fuck up.

• Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    The Champ wrote:

She is 20.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    I always thought these girls looked too young...American and Chinese

what kills me is the amount of commercials.
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Options
    Dude, seriously... the China gymnists look like they range between 8 and 12 years old. They have the bodies and faces of little children. That's just messed up. I hope it gets exposed.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    The Champ wrote:
    Did you see this horse shit last night? I mean one of the girls was fucking teething for fuck's sake!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/14/sports/olympics/14gymnastics.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&em

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/sports/olympics/27gymnasts.html

Why are we judging them by our standards, we tend to be larger in hieght and stature and appear to be smaller in stature. I'm pretty sure this has been checked through and through.

This sounds like once I was coaching my then 9 year old daughters' basketball team. We had a girl on our team in the 3rd grade near 5 ft-2 tall and parents and coaches from the opposing team wanted to know her age immediately. I told them they're her parents over there who were 6ft-3 and 6ft-8 go ask them.

Nuff said. :)
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Why are we judging them by our standards, we tend to be larger in hieght and stature and appear to be smaller in stature. I'm pretty sure this has been checked through and through.

This sounds like once I was coaching my then 9 year old daughters' basketball team. We had a girl on our team in the 3rd grade near 5 ft-2 tall and parents and coaches from the opposing team wanted to know her age immediately. I told them they're her parents over there who were 6ft-3 and 6ft-8 go ask them.

Nuff said. :)

It has nothing to do with height. You can tell that someone is a child! Look at their faces! Look at them compared to any of the others that are competing. It's more than obvious.
  • Options
    It has nothing to do with height. You can tell that someone is a child! Look at their faces! Look at them compared to any of the others that are competing. It's more than obvious.

You must hang around quite a few Chinese people to tell that it's THAT obvious cause I can't. If this is the case have Fox News check it out and give a report cause like their slogan *Fair & Balanced* and will surely get to the bottom of this travesty.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    You must hang around quite a few Chinese people to tell that it's THAT obvious cause I can't. If this is the case have Fox News check it out and give a report cause like their slogan *Fair & Balanced* and will surely get to the bottom of this travesty.

Peace

LOL I have seen many children and it doesn't matter if you are Chinese, White, Black whatever.... you still develop a mature body and face! I guess you haven't seen too many children in your day.
  • Options
    duffyduffy Posts: 74
    it's cheating big time and i hope they bust it wide open and lose their medal. how low can you go to be hosting the olympics and lying about your participants.
    can't stand that.
  • Options
    Read this in the NY Times.... they tell how the Chinese have cheated in the past and lied about ages.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/27/sports/olympics/27gymnasts.html?ref=sports&pagewanted=all

I'm sure this scam will eventually come out when someone is not afraid to challenge the Chinese government.
  • Options
    LOL I have seen many children and it doesn't matter if you are Chinese, White, Black whatever.... you still develop a mature body and face! I guess you haven't seen too many children in your day.

Fortunately I've seen a few in my day since I was Pre-School teacher for 5 years and ran a before and after school program for another 3 years ages 9-14. Also a summer camp program for a combined 7 years and these were children from ALL over the world. These children's parents were scientists, doctors and researchers from NIH here in MD.

So I think the answer would be YES.

Peace

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    duffy wrote:
    it's cheating big time and i hope they bust it wide open and lose their medal. how low can you go to be hosting the olympics and lying about your participants.

Yeah, the Chinese looked a bit on the young side :p but at least they seem like a team. The US team, with their phony hugs, remind me of catty, backstabbing high school girls....which, I guess, they are :eek:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    Yeah, the Chinese looked a bit on the young side :p but at least they seem like a team. The US team, with their phony hugs, remind me of catty, backstabbing high school girls....which, I guess, they are :eek:

High-larious. I said the exact same thing to my wife last night.

• Options
    imalive wrote:

i noticed that too...not that i was watching ;):D
  • Options
    duffy wrote:
    can't stand that.

This only an assumption on our part, let's see anything comes of this story.

Peace

• Options
    imalive wrote:

That's funny I got this feeling last night and it seem they're NOT having ANY fun at all. :(

Peace

• Options
    they may not be 16 but i am 26... so that is a good thing