Options

The Office

13»

Comments

• Options
    They keep hinting at ways Jim & Pam will break up. They wanted us to think she'd cheat with that guy at school, then that she'd stay another 3 months and they'd give up, and even that other night they teased that she would hate the house and feel smothered. It'll be something so stupid and tiny that will blow out of proportion - probably in the season finale.

I love having Toby back. Michael's hatred for him is the funniest part of this show.
  • Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    anyone watch last nights episode. pretty good.

oh and what Dwight did was genious!
  • Options
    raystrey wrote:
    anyone watch last nights episode. pretty good.

oh and what Dwight did was genious!

yeah, i watched. i was a bit worried at first, because nothing was making me laugh out loud. oscar finding out that michael knew about the bonus he'd get started it for me. i just love seeing michael squirm when he's in a corner.

andy stepping in shit in the kitchen was great. "why is this here?!"

and yes, dwight was a genious, but he revealed it too quick. i was hoping he'd hold that info so he could object the day of the wedding.

oh, and the smallest thing that made me laugh almost to tears was when michael kept inhaling the chocolate powder while talking to david. lol, he almost went for a third bite.
    "Have you ever.........pooped a balloon?"
    ~D.K.S.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    yeah, i watched. i was a bit worried at first, because nothing was making me laugh out loud. oscar finding out that michael knew about the bonus he'd get started it for me. i just love seeing michael squirm when he's in a corner.

andy stepping in shit in the kitchen was great. "why is this here?!"

and yes, dwight was a genious, but he revealed it too quick. i was hoping he'd hold that info so he could object the day of the wedding.

oh, and the smallest thing that made me laugh almost to tears was when michael kept inhaling the chocolate powder while talking to david. lol, he almost went for a third bite.

Yeah, Andy's reaction after in shit in the kitchen was hilarious!
    I too though the chocolate powder was funny too. :)

The end was great when Jim wanted Pam to make the copies too. Hahaha
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    edited December 2019
    This is amazing. This was already my favorite episode and to it see them extend it like this was awesome. 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com