michigan wolverines.....

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
oh oh............
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• how awesome is this?!??!?!?!
    I love to turn you on
  • i fucking love it!!!!!!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    it was nice knowing you Mr. Carr
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    holy shit!!!!!!!

wow!
  • unfucking real........
  • somebody tell me a bigger upset.....

cuz i cant think of one right now.......
    it really is......no matter if michigan goes undefeated the rest of the season....even beating osu will not save carr's job....:eek:
    somebody tell me a bigger upset.....

cuz i cant think of one right now.......

first div 1-aa team to ever beat an ap ranked team.....gotta be the biggest upset
  • this thread should be shutdown and all of you kicked out of here.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • GO BLUE!!! oh wait i dont watch foosball.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • cutback wrote:
    first div 1-aa team to ever beat an ap ranked team.....gotta be the biggest upset
    i cant think of a bigger upset..

buster douglas over mike tyson???

when you look back at the history of tyson and the events leading to that fight......he fucking was begging to get beat by douglas....
  • cutback wrote:
    it really is......no matter if michigan goes undefeated the rest of the season....even beating osu will not save carr's job....:eek:
    carrs job????

right now he better be worried about saving his life.....hehehehe
    carrs job????

right now he better be worried about saving his life.....hehehehe

hahaha.....:)
  • Big Ten sucks
  • Muahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's Next!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    Well speaking as a HUGE michigan wolverines fan, I think its safe to say that Lloyd Carrs job is now in MAJOR jeopardy. To tell you the truth its been a long time coming. I cant stand the fucker. The only reason he still has a job in college is because hes best friends with the athletic director. Fuck lloyd carr, fuck appalacian state. sbb out
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • weak...
  • App. ST. had a good game plan......spread attack. Everyone knows that if you run a spread attack against michigan you will score points. USC does it everytime they beat their ass........OSU has done it to perfection.

This loss really exposes what has been going on with the coaching staff for a decade now. They don't make a adjustments and can't gameplan for different types of offensive attacks.

Michigan prides themselves on running the ball and stopping the run and feel that this in itself should be effective enough to win. Nevermind the years where they had more recieving talent and should have thrown more.....or the teams like OSU last year with 4 NFL recievers and a hiesman QB that will just spread out the field and shred you.

Just pathetic....
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i was hoping id get first crack at this. that's the funniest goddamn thing i ever saw.
    reditalian wrote:
    this thread should be shutdown and all of you kicked out of here.

thought that defense was reloading?
    i was hoping id get first crack at this. that's the funniest goddamn thing i ever saw.

you're a sadist....;)
    cutback wrote:
    you're a sadist....;)

honestly, i thought the person who told me was joking. they expect me to be round to take my licks for the osu-mich game, they better be here for this humiliation ;) though, after losing to the team from deliverance, i suspect they might be slightly overconfident.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    MrSmith wrote:
    Big Ten sucks

most overrated conference

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    App. ST. had a good game plan......spread attack. Everyone knows that if you run a spread attack against michigan you will score points. USC does it everytime they beat their ass........OSU has done it to perfection.

I'm a fan of the Football Championship Subdivision or D-IAA or whatever you want to call it and I've got to tell you, this wasn't game planning. This is the offense they run and they run it better than anyone at their level. They knocked my SIU Salukis out of the playoffs three years ago running the same stuff.

I've got a buddy who's a Wolverines fan and who also goes to school w/me at SIU. We covered the football together and we knew what Appy State was all about. He was nervous when he saw they were playing these guys and I jokingly told him Appy would beat his team. He told me that wasn't funny, but he did think they could hang with Michigan until superior athleticism took over.

Not only did they hang, they punched them in the nose at the Big House.

Appy is no joke and it'll probably win its third straight national championship. I love it when the Big 11 gets beat by FCS teams. SIU did it to Indiana last season and they'll do it to Northwestern in 2008.

Hooray for the little guys!!
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    I'm a fan of the Football Championship Subdivision or D-IAA or whatever you want to call it and I've got to tell you, this wasn't game planning. This is the offense they run and they run it better than anyone at their level. They knocked my SIU Salukis out of the playoffs three years ago running the same stuff.

I've got a buddy who's a Wolverines fan and who also goes to school w/me at SIU. We covered the football together and we knew what Appy State was all about. He was nervous when he saw they were playing these guys and I jokingly told him Appy would beat his team. He told me that wasn't funny, but he did think they could hang with Michigan until superior athleticism took over.

Not only did they hang, they punched them in the nose at the Big House.

Appy is no joke and it'll probably win its third straight national championship. I love it when the Big 11 gets beat by FCS teams. SIU did it to Indiana last season and they'll do it to Northwestern in 2008.

Hooray for the little guys!!

dude, SIU, indiana, and northwestern are nowhere near the caliber of team michigan was supposed to be. if indiana had gotten dismantled by a d-iaa team i'd not have batted an eye. ditto for the other 2 mentioned. but michigan was supposed to be a dia national championship contender. that's what makes this so shocking.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    THATS AWESOME penn st. baby
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    dude, SIU, indiana, and northwestern are nowhere near the caliber of team michigan was supposed to be. if indiana had gotten dismantled by a d-iaa team i'd not have batted an eye. ditto for the other 2 mentioned. but michigan was supposed to be a dia national championship contender. that's what makes this so shocking.
    dead on ss. id say this is an even bigger upset then boise st against oklahoma in the sugar bowl
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

espn classic better have this on tomorrow......i need to see it with my own eyes....:o
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    LOL!

Awesome!!!!!!!
    :D
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    MrSmith wrote:
    Big Ten sucks
    if you count just last season? absolutely. (mr short term memory.)

only a child would call the big ten a weak conference though.

cant control pre season polls they are vastly unpredictable.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken