what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    caught a bug off my sickly boy. head full of boogers, mushy brain and aching all over. plus to top off a stellar week... a mid semester english paper due this friday. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    SENROCK! wrote:
    cutback not joining me, Lizard, and pixxx.

Oh snap! you left out HOOKER! :eek:

My day was not made by feeling like crap all morning. Can't deal with these late nights any more!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    a nosey neighbour
    wah
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    saw Step Brothers
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Internet wise ass :rolleyes:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    The Celtic score.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Spending Sunday evening at A & E :(

My little man has broken his elbow. He'll be starting his new school in plaster :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Spending Sunday evening at A & E :(

My little man has broken his elbow. He'll be starting his new school in plaster :(

poor guy :( sorry to hear that. At least he's in good hands now though eh :)
    Get well soon fella.
    jamie uk wrote:
    poor guy :( sorry to hear that. At least he's in good hands now though eh :)
    Get well soon fella.
    Thanks Jamie :)
    He's going to be fine. And he's very proud of his new plaster.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Thanks Jamie :)
    He's going to be fine. And he's very proud of his new plaster.

Of course, there really isn't anything cooler for a boy than an arm in plaster. I broke my wrist pretty bad once, man I was so chuffed with the plaster...I was 21 at the time :o
    Actually, I got it signed by the band Wolfsbane, remember them?
    jamie uk wrote:
    Of course, there really isn't anything cooler for a boy than an arm in plaster. I broke my wrist pretty bad once, man I was so chuffed with the plaster...I was 21 at the time :o
    Actually, I got it signed by the band Wolfsbane, remember them?
    LOL barely :p

I suppose the fact they didn't have to operate should have made my day, but it sucks to see your child in pain. He was a brave little boy though, he's only 5 and he didn't even whimper when they checked him out. He was a star.

And with 3 boys, I suppose I'm lucky this was the first time I've had to do this. Hopefully it's the last time too.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    stu gee wrote:
    The Celtic score.
    This DID make my day :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    a crash on the Harbour Bridge this morning :(
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    rain...i hate it when it rains and i am not at home...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Monday
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • A horrible cold, on top of everything else.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Having to go to work as tired as I am and missing Dave :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • muddy pawprints somewhere they shouldn't be... i'll get the blame :eek:
    wah
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    No really, I say bring it on, you useless crap piece of computer effluent!!!! :mad:

GOT anything else planned for me this week?

Trust me when I get back you and me have a date with an axe! :mad:

How hard would it have been for you to completely crack up next week when I'm not even here and I won't care?????????
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • A call to say that my Mum is ill :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • A call to say that my Mum is ill :(

A text to say your Mum is ill :(

{{{hugs}}}
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    realizing that it's the last day of summer vacation :(
    say whaaaat?? summer went by way too fast!
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    My ex-girl resurfacing to to try to fuck with my head like she does every couple of months, and me being dumb enough to answer my phone when i should be sleeping.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    an encounter with someone who is so full of herself...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    had a pretty good day, so i'd have to say when my full bottle of water fell into the garbage can at the gym today after i just killed myself on the elliptical
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    samjam wrote:
    had a pretty good day, so i'd have to say when my full bottle of water fell into the garbage can at the gym today after i just killed myself on the elliptical

A fellow elliptical lover! :D I'm in love with that machine. :o I've been trying to branch out to other gym activities but it keeps calling me back ;)
  • Getting a 100 dollar ticket for apparently running a red light back on 8/8/08 and having pictures sent to me from the stupid cameras on the light. Only I never run red lights.. EVER.. especially when I am working, and they claim it was during the morning which I was working..

I think the city of chicago is photoshopping red lights into their pictures.. LAME.

100 down the drain.
  • Getting a 100 dollar ticket for apparently running a red light back on 8/8/08 and having pictures sent to me from the stupid cameras on the light. Only I never run red lights.. EVER.. especially when I am working, and they claim it was during the morning which I was working..

I think the city of chicago is photoshopping red lights into their pictures.. LAME.

100 down the drain.
    Can't you fight it?
    NERDS!
  • Can't you fight it?

Apparently not because there are photographs, but seriously.. I think they are faked. I mean, I don't plow through red lights, especially with a child in my car.

I honestly believe they changed the photos, but I can't really fight it. I can't be like, no, you made this picture up.

haha..

It really did not make my day to tell my husband.. he was like "Nice... real nice"
  • Apparently not because there are photographs, but seriously.. I think they are faked. I mean, I don't plow through red lights, especially with a child in my car.

I honestly believe they changed the photos, but I can't really fight it. I can't be like, no, you made this picture up.

haha..

It really did not make my day to tell my husband.. he was like "Nice... real nice"

That sucks. I've had friends fight them before. Could you say that you were in the intersection and got stuck behind a car or something?
    NERDS!