what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• A canker :( I am going away for the weekend and will hopefully be having some fab foods and wine... dampened by this GD canker :eek: I hate them... well I mean I guess who really likes them? :p
  • Well....here goes.

Ok. The internet has treated me badly today. I did some misheard lyrics on a website,and this is what someone told me:

"ah,are u happy of yourself now Epi?u made everyne sad cause of that song because they don't have it and we yes!!Congratz Epiphany (My name)!!Now i can tell to everyone "Who wantsthat ong,pm me!!" thx to u!!!Omg!I'm sory all if that topic made u sad (username kept private on this forum)!this was meant to be SECRET!!!i told u Epi!!I told u!!"

I said:

"I'm trying to make people laugh and smile,not make them sad. I am an idiot. Sorry that I let everyone down. I guess I have NO chance of redeeming (however you spell it,don't really give a crap right now)myself. Sorry to all of those I made mad. I guess I should leave......maybe I won't but,I know all this pain,I caused myself. I guess I might not come on here for a little while.. Am I gonna be on here,who knows? I will probably not be on here for a period of time. I am sorry to everyone I have let down. You can always email me. If you want my email,PM me. I guess I shouldn't have a chance to redeem myself. :("

They called me "drama queen",which they probably are right,but,that's how I feel. I feel.....sad. Oh well.......I guess I should be on here. I am not ready for anything worse that comes out of this. I think I made a lot of people sad.

People are saying,"Stop saying it's your fault!" but,it's mine,at least,how I feel.

I don't know if I am going to delete my account on there or not. But,one thing I think is gonna happen is I'm goning to get banned on there or I am gonna leave it. I feel unhappy and sad at the moment. Call me whatever you want,I don't give a shit. I know I am over reacting,but,I feel that way. I made a mistake,and I don't know if I could fix it. I know I destroyed some online friendships today.

That is how I feel.....sorry for the long post. I think I deserve whatever comes at me now.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    we've used up our broadband account for the month & now the internet is as fast as a horse & cart...ugh....i give up!
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    itsevobaby wrote:
    we've used up our broadband account for the month & now the internet is as fast as a horse & cart...ugh....i give up!

:(

You have an allotment? It isn't unlimited? That sucks. :(
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    feeling gaseous in the library; my stomach was just a grinding, loudly too, couldn't hide it, had to bail on the library
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    smarchee wrote:
    feeling gaseous in the library; my stomach was just a grinding, loudly too, couldn't hide it, had to bail on the library

What kind of subway sandwich did you have dude?? :o
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    What kind of subway sandwich did you have dude?? :o

lol, um, Chicken Teriyaki
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • People who are just mean and spiteful. Petty little people.
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ALL of the Aussies being "censored" by the message pit.... is not making my day....

Can we post ANYTHING at all?

People are being banned for starting threads.... heh i'd like to see their ban reason... "banned: for posting...." :eek: haha
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Fat people eating Chew n Spew (or anyone for that matter)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~the aussie people feeling like they are unwelcome!!!!

~spydee crying when he left :(
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    DonJon wrote:
    Fat people eating Chew n Spew (or anyone for that matter)

What the heck is Chew n Spew? :eek:

Sounds horrible

What didn't make my day: being so tired
    The kiwi thread getting locked. :mad:
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    I miss NYPJ1
    Nice to know you.
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I have sushi for lunch...

anyways in the race for Survival of the fittest... this whale lost... poor thing lost it's mummy... it was going up to boats trying to suckle.... if there were no boats in the world it may have found it's mum quicker....

Damn you boats.. *shakes fist at boats*

oh and yes... feeling unwelcome on the pit right now.

why oh why would you spend your time on the net banning people and deleting their postings... sad sad life :p

The deletions and bannings aren't even for controversial things..... which sucks.

and any hint of saying what is going on gets deleted.... I'm gonna write a letter to the lead singer of Echo and the bunnymen about this!!

Dear Mr. Echo....!!
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

Oh no, poor baby whale...terrible :(
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    Family crap :rolleyes: :(

Itsevobaby and his internet problems

the bruise the size of a golf ball on my thigh :(
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Seeing a video of poor "Colin" the motherless whale being euthanised in Sydney this morning. :(
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Poor Colin the whale - I agree with Vital - Damn boats :D (that was actually funny vital)

Rain in Sydney

Moderators on acid

Still feeling sick thinking about cheese fries - damn you yanks :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    vital5 wrote:
    I'm gonna write a letter to the lead singer of Echo and the bunnymen about this!!

Dear Mr. Echo....!!

Huh? You on the whacky tobaccy today or something? :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Had to cancel my credit card today because some fucker was buying shit online with it.:mad:

The credit card company was good about it though... they notified me an hour after they started buying shit because they entered in the wrong security code or expiration date or something. Hopefully they kept using it after I canceled it, and got caught... I want to find out who this douchebag is!!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I forgot my bosses wheelchair at the race track today.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Well....the huge zit on my chin did not make my day..
    :)

and I was having a relaxing dinner at this Thai restaurant by my house and green curry splashed in my eye! bOoo....
    9/1/05, 9/2/05, 9/4/05, 9/5/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/30/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 7/20/06, 7/22/06,7/23/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11, 07/16/13,12/04/13,12/06/13, 10/14/14, 4/7/17, 08/08/18, 08/10/18, 05/04/24

EV 04/02/08, 04/03/08, 07/16/11
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    my flatmate's father died :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
    Geezus, they really stuffed up with that stranded whale in Sydney today.

Apparently "Colin" the whale turned out to be a female and the poor thing was struggling like mad as they captured and injected her with anaesthetic, dragged her into the shore and then put her to sleep.

All the time the National Parks and Wildlife Service people made out that the whale was really sick when in fact she probably wasn't. Obviously it was in the "too hard basket" for the government so they decided that killing her would be easier than trying to keep her alive. Now they want to have a stupid memorial for the poor thing.

There are lot of unhappy people and furious people in Sydney tonight including me! :mad:

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Trailer wrote:
    Had to cancel my credit card today because some fucker was buying shit online with it.:mad:

The credit card company was good about it though... they notified me an hour after they started buying shit because they entered in the wrong security code or expiration date or something. Hopefully they kept using it after I canceled it, and got caught... I want to find out who this douchebag is!!
    That happened to me too :mad: They traced it to some fucker in the Philippines...using a very American first name and a very Polish last name (mine) - yeah I guess that looked fraudulent :p. My cc company has been helpful too - but really pisses me the hell off and knowing someone has all my personal info is very unsettling :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    That happened to me too :mad: They traced it to some fucker in the Philippines...using a very American first name and a very Polish last name (mine) - yeah I guess that looked fraudulent :p. My cc company has been helpful too - but really pisses me the hell off and knowing someone has all my personal info is very unsettling :(

Yeah, I hear ya. Fucking amateurs!!:D Leave my identity alone!
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Trying to take out and put in my contacts after handling jalapenos last night!!!!!!!!

Ahhhh!! That STINGS!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    finding out that my brother's friend shot himself....we're not sure if it was intentional or an accident. we'll never know :(
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all