what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Being overwhelmed and crying like a baby after finding out I most likely won't be able to graduate college this year (after such a long haul). Augh! A whole other year and after I finally made great friends in this class. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Stuck in at least 2 hrs of traffic leaving the city after leaving the office an hour later than wanted to.

Will miss seeing daughter before she goes to sleep.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Stuck in at least 2 hrs of traffic leaving the city after leaving the office an hour later than wanted to.

Will miss seeing daughter before she goes to sleep.

awww :(

how early does she go to sleep?
    awww :(

how early does she go to sleep?
    7:30-8
    :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
    7:30-8

:( aww
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Not being able to sleep. Ive worked 10 till 830 the last 3 days and im still wide awake, really pissing me off, and the more annoyed i get the less tired im feeling. :(
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • starting to pack up all my stuff for when I leave to move to Texas. This sucks!
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    shoplifters :mad:
    seriously...stop fucking stealing my nike dunks you little thieving piss ants.
    i hate you...shoplifters that is.
    this totally ruined the super sexy, sassy mood i was in...boo!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i took some new meds this morning and it's making me nauseous and dizzy :( i wanted to go out tonight and now i can't :(
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    starting to pack up all my stuff for when I leave to move to Texas. This sucks!

Why?

Trust me, as someone who has had to say goodbye to people WAY more than is normal, I can feel what you are going through. However, just think of what's ahead! So many amazing adventures. Every time I move somewhere I think of it as a new chapter in my life. It is easy to get to comfy in one chapter, but then I think of all the amazing possibilities that are ahead. I can't wait to see what's next! You should feel the same. :) I know this move will be great for you. :)
  • What did not make my day? Well it still has not rained over here... it's been months and lakes are drying up left and right....... I'm so damn sick of this water conservation crap!!! My neighbor's water their lawns once a day but I get griped at for watering it once every three months? C'mon- it was a fire hazard........ :(
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Hard to Imagine: http://lightyourpillow.blogspot.com
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Saturday-
    Being at my nieces baptism party and there being 8 coolers FULL to the limit with ALL KINDS of beer and a bar STACKED with liquor and ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DRINK AT ALL!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • The crazy ass huge spider in the kitchen this morning :eek: I had to go around him :o
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    The crazy ass huge spider in the kitchen this morning :eek: I had to go around him :o

what was it, one of those giant spiders from mars? :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    The crazy ass huge spider in the kitchen this morning :eek: I had to go around him :o

Hopefully it's not one of those psycho freaky enourmous Aussie spiders from the Thread last week!! The thing looks like it could eat babied whole.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    discovering this morning (after a week on official trip out of town) that our newly formatted PC has been infected with a virus!!!
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    Among other things today:(...the idea of waking up at 5:30am just to sit in morning traffic so I am not late for school!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    what day is it?
    I miss igotid88
    Spill over from yesterday...not knowing what to say or do to comfort someone, being at a loss for words when they needed me most...letting my own mind get in the way.
  • Someone in my office dousing themselves in nasty ass perfume combined with my TMJ getting worse has given me one nasty mofo headache :( ... did I just say mofo? :o:p
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Pissing bank phoning me up for the third time since friday to demand why I haven't credited any funds into my account for a long time. Just how many times do I need to tell you, you incompetent twats? :mad:
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    xsport fitness having the most assbackwards way of canceling a membership. I had to go so far as to wait on hold for forever with my bank to put a stop on them billing me, so they can't steal my money and claim they never got my letter.

btw.. what sort of shady gym won't let you cancel any way aside from a written mailed in letter.. certified mail all the way on that one!

ugh.. shady bitches.
  • That I was basically turned away from seeing my horses today due to a fucking, controlling, manipulating addict.

I *needed* some equine therapy today..... motherfucker! :mad:
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    That I was basically turned away from seeing my horses today due to a fucking, controlling, manipulating addict.

I *needed* some equine therapy today..... motherfucker! :mad:
    I am sorry to hear that Lauren.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    I am sorry to hear that Lauren.

thanks, I appreciate it.

I miss my horses. I usually see them three times a week and it is going on 10 days now. :( :(
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Lies... lies.. and more lies..
    Nice to know you.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Losing a client worth about 20k a year who we only got 2 months ago.

He sent an abusing email asking us to not do any further work and we have no idea whatsoever about what pissed him off. Saved the prick a fortune in tax as well. Up until yesterday he thought the sun shined out our arse.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    choke artist A-rod did not make my day

if he chokes again I hope its on a splinter :mad:
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    stickboy wrote:
    choke artist A-rod did not make my day

if he chokes again I hope its on a splinter :mad:

??? choke artist A-rod ???

I forgot to add...smokers that fuggin light up as soon as they exit the lift yet still indoors
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Yelling at my kids and losing my temper with them.

That really doesnt make my day :(
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed