purses at shows....

Comments

• HOOKER wrote:
    Oh sorry to hear that. Maybe you can make a sack for yourself out of popcorn and balloons? That wouldnt be so heavy to carry around...

Well they are useless anyway :D, so I was not missing much.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Well they are useless anyway :D, so I was not missing much.

Oh well okay. I better shut up before I lock sens thread. I bet you she's been happy that I havent been around.
    Nice to know you.
  • HOOKER wrote:
    Oh well okay. I better shut up before I lock sens thread. I bet you she's been happy that I havent been around.

Well we can make a new thread for you tomorrow ;)
    Please come back!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Well we can make a new thread for you tomorrow ;)
    Please come back!

Will you have ballooons and cake in this new thread?
    Nice to know you.
  • HOOKER wrote:
    Will you have ballooons and cake in this new thread?

SURE!!

Maybe girls coming out of cakes!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    SURE!!

Maybe girls coming out of cakes!

um, no I just want cake. I dont like asscake( cake that tastes like ass) And balloons???
    Nice to know you.
    hartamh wrote:
    Hey HOOKER!!! What the hell kind of cakes have you been eating :D:p

Apparently ASSCAKES. hahahaha. Heya A.M whats going on?
    Nice to know you.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    SENROCK! wrote:
    is it REALLY neccessary??!! i mean, what could you POSSIBLY need to carry a purse for to a G.A show! If u wear it like a messenger bag, cool. But if its hangin off your shoulder.....WHY!!!! This has bothered me for a while. I HATE rockin out at shows only to have a freakin chick nexxxt to me with a big damn purse CHAFFING MY ARM!!! And worse, wouldnt u worry about it getting pulled off your arm at a show? im interested in hearing your opinions. and this is TOTALLY random but...i can hear the fireworks going off at DISNEYLAND right now!!! :D

yeah i get really annoyed with some woman barging into me with her purse or a bag, but the thing is if they wanna buy some beer sorry or cocktails then they'd need their purse. i remember once i was at the club and i really did not want to dance with the bag around me so i gave my friend to look after my purse....but if it wasnt for her then i'd be left holding the damn thing all night long cause i didn't have any pockets in my clothes.... i dunno maybe next time i should try putting something in my bra :D
    genie wrote:
    yeah i get really annoyed with some woman barging into me with her purse or a bag, but the thing is if they wanna buy some beer sorry or cocktails then they'd need their purse. i remember once i was at the club and i really did not want to dance with the bag around me so i gave my friend to look after my purse....but if it wasnt for her then i'd be left holding the damn thing all night long cause i didn't have any pockets in my clothes.... i dunno maybe next time i should try putting something in my bra :D

You need big knockers for that.
    Nice to know you.
    hartamh wrote:
    :D ASSCAKES I've missed you!!!!! I'm ok ;) Are you back for good??? :)

I was to addicted to this place and I wasnt getting any work done. It has begun again.. no work done since 12pm. Thanks Black D.

I like sacks. I put everything in my sack( keeping the thread alive)
    Nice to know you.
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    HOOKER wrote:
    You need big knockers for that.

honey, by the time i stuff my money into my bra i will have big knockers :D although they might sag if i have too many coins :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    sometimes you haven't come straight from home to the show... and I NEVER go straight home AFTER the show either... so there's stuff you need. Money and keys are a tiny part of it. I need my phone, my camera, 2 packs of cigarettes, maybe stuff I've picked up throughout the day.. not much stuff but much more than a pocket sized amount. I carry a reasonably sized bag cos they're fucking genius... and I don't have to explain why to anybody! If people are complaining that they can't rock out cos of a handbag or a purse... well I'm guessing they don't know the meaning of the words 'rock out' :p also, usually the people who complain about people carrying bags are those who like to get you to carry stuff in your bag ;) like my sis 'oh I don't need a bag so I'm not bringing one... ooohh can I put my cigarettes and my phone in yours... ooohh and my keys please' :rolleyes:
    FIRST OF ALL.......i DO know how to rock out even WITH huge texxxas size purses in my way. The point of this thread is WHY are they neccessary at GA shows!!!! Any reserved seating show is fine. But when ure GA, everyone is ALOT closer together and purses get in the way REGARDLESS of rockin out or not! And for the record, pixxxie is the ONLY friend i give stuff to to stuff in her purse ON PURPOSE!!! All my jeans and shorts have pockets so im good. THANKS HELEN!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    genie wrote:
    honey, by the time i stuff my money into my bra i will have big knockers :D although they might sag if i have too many coins :D

Keep atleast one coin in each knockers. Make it a half dollar.
    Nice to know you.
    HOOKER wrote:
    Keep atleast one coin in each knockers. Make it a half dollar.

hey! go pollute another thread with your jugs and coins dammit!!!!! and those PURSES u have are NOT sacks!!!!!! They are MESSENGER PURSES!!!!! We've been over this!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

SENROCK! wrote:
    hey! go pollute another thread with your jugs and coins dammit!!!!! and those PURSES u have are NOT sacks!!!!!! They are MESSENGER PURSES!!!!! We've been over this!

But i like calling them sacks. Come on let me have this one pweaseeeeeeeee.
    Nice to know you.
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    FIRST OF ALL.......i DO know how to rock out even WITH huge texxxas size purses in my way. The point of this thread is WHY are they neccessary at GA shows!!!! Any reserved seating show is fine. But when ure GA, everyone is ALOT closer together and purses get in the way REGARDLESS of rockin out or not! And for the record, pixxxie is the ONLY friend i give stuff to to stuff in her purse ON PURPOSE!!! All my jeans and shorts have pockets so im good. THANKS HELEN!!!!!! :D
    You don't need them for the show... but you need them for the DAY. I used to go to shows after work so I'd have to bring my stuff with me... A bag is not gonna stop me going near the front... if someone can't deal with my bag that's their problem :D I've bigger issues with people banging into me, rubbing their sweat on me, standing on my feet, etc, etc, those things don't bother me... neither do bags :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067
    HOOKER wrote:
    Apparently ASSCAKES. hahahaha. Heya A.M whats going on?

Hey!! I know where you can bring an ASSCAKE in a couple of weeks!!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Hey!! I know where you can bring an ASSCAKE in a couple of weeks!!! ;)

WHERE? IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY LIZARD?
    Nice to know you.
    HOOKER wrote:
    WHERE? IS IT YOUR BIRTHDAY LIZARD?
    yes it is!!!
    When? Or are you talking about SEns birthday? Im giving her asscake for sure.
    Nice to know you.
  • HOOKER wrote:
    Who's the model?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    SENROCK! wrote:
    they have these things called Fanny packs. Think I'm gonna buy one for Helen next tour :)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    Who's the model?

you.
    Nice to know you.

MMmmmm. Nice.
    but you need a fanny pack to stay on topic!
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    yah this pisses me off as well... usually i only bring a purse if its seated and i can throw it on the seat or under it.. and even at that it is a messenger bag - type sling sorta purse.

leave the louie vuittons at home please.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Lizard wrote:
    MMmmmm. Nice.

Well I brought the fanny, can't someone esle provide the pack
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Lizard wrote:
    MMmmmm. Nice.
    I think that one needs another fanny pack
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    You don't need them for the show... but you need them for the DAY. I used to go to shows after work so I'd have to bring my stuff with me... A bag is not gonna stop me going near the front... if someone can't deal with my bag that's their problem :D I've bigger issues with people banging into me, rubbing their sweat on me, standing on my feet, etc, etc, those things don't bother me... neither do bags :)

that makes total sense. if u are at a festival or whatever and actually carry stuff you NEED and USE then yes. Totally get it. Its those damn chicks that have the huge glamorous purses and just wear them without ever having to open them for anything! i have a friend that carries a HUGE purse and she has JUNK in there and she even says she doesnt know why she carries it cuz she needs nothing in there!!!! :eek: do u ever worry about getting ringworm at shows????????????

HOOKER wrote:

what in thee HELL??!!
    you can get me a quiksilver purse! :D