~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• So we recently adopted Daisy, so that when my 14 year old dog, Karma dies, Lulu would not be alone and lonely. The problem is that Karma and Daisy have become play and wrestling buddies and Lulu wants no part of it or Daisy. Daisy tries to lick her and play with her, Lulu snaps at her or just ignores her :(

Soooo, we have decided that when Karma goes, if things do not change, then Daisy is going to need another play and wrestling buddy!! Seeing as Lulu is a cranky old lady, it is unlikely she will change........ So we are probably going to adopt another dog :D I think I am going to see if we can find a Beagle when it's time. I am excited!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,868
    seren327 wrote:
    So we recently adopted Daisy, so that when my 14 year old dog, Karma dies, Lulu would not be alone and lonely. The problem is that Karma and Daisy have become play and wrestling buddies and Lulu wants no part of it or Daisy. Daisy tries to lick her and play with her, Lulu snaps at her or just ignores her :(

Soooo, we have decided that when Karma goes, if things do not change, then Daisy is going to need another play and wrestling buddy!! Seeing as Lulu is a cranky old lady, it is unlikely she will change........ So we are probably going to adopt another dog :D I think I am going to see if we can find a Beagle when it's time. I am excited!!

You just confused the crap out of me :p but good luck will all current and future dogs!!!!! :D
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    You just confused the crap out of me :p but good luck will all current and future dogs!!!!! :D

Haha, here is an explanation :)

Karma = 14 year old - probably going to die soonish :(
    Lulu = 9 year cranky chow
    Daisy = new adopted dog

Karma & Daisy are buddies
    Lulu & Karma are buddies
    Daisy tries to make friends with Lulu, but Lulu is cranky and wants nothing to do with her :(

Therefore, Daisy will eventually need another buddy! All of their pictures are on the Doggie photo site:

http://gs78.photobucket.com/groups/j101/6QABZVAPND/
    Password pearljam
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Update --

The woman from the rescue left a voice mail at my desk and said the owner of the dog is going with someone closer to her :(

She said she had forwarded all my information to the owner and thought I at least deserved a phone call about whats going on

I'm just pissed at the dog owner for the handling of this..not even contacting me

Hopefully the dog ends up with a nice home..Bailey would have loved her
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Update --

The woman from the rescue left a voice mail at my desk and said the owner of the dog is going with someone closer to her :(

She said she had forwarded all my information to the owner and thought I at least deserved a phone call about whats going on

I'm just pissed at the dog owner for the handling of this..not even contacting me

sorry dude....but the dog going to a good home is the important thing here :)
    cutback wrote:
    sorry dude....but the dog going to a good home is the important thing here :)

I know

Just frustrating

We also tried to get a dog from a rescue earlier in the year and that fell through as well

Maybe we're not meant to have a 2nd dog ?

• Update --

Damn bummer :( But there are plenty of other dogs out there that will make great playmates for Bailey - maybe that one just wasn't the right one :)
  • I know

Just frustrating

We also tried to get a dog from a rescue earlier in the year and that fell through as well

Maybe we're not meant to have a 2nd dog ?

Nope I don't believe that! We tried 2 different dogs before Daisy and neither worked out for different reasons. Then Daisy came along and we love her :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,868
    seren327 wrote:
    Haha, here is an explanation :)

Karma = 14 year old - probably going to die soonish :(
    Lulu = 9 year cranky chow
    Daisy = new adopted dog

Karma & Daisy are buddies
    Lulu & Karma are buddies
    Daisy tries to make friends with Lulu, but Lulu is cranky and wants nothing to do with her :(

Got it!!!! :D "cranky chow" - hehehe
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    imalive wrote:
    Gracie was really tearing up her buddy, Ike Larue (he's in kids' book). Check out her back legs in this one:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/ddgrh8r/IMG_1899.jpg

And, in this one, it's kinda hard to tell which leg is which. :D

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/ddgrh8r/IMG_1901.jpg

P.S. The reason my pictures are always either inside or by the pool is because she still doesn't have all her shots and the vet still has her on quarrantine :(. Believe me, I'm ready to wear her little ass out on walks!!!! :D

I LOVE HER!!!!!!! That last picture is true greatness!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    seren327 wrote:
    I think I am going to see if we can find a Beagle when it's time. I am excited!!

awwww PLEASE adopt the one trixxxiecat found on petfinder named...."surfer" :( i want that doggie but i cant have him!
    I taught my niece 'cakes' to say "beagle! AROOOO!!!" :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK! wrote:
    awwww PLEASE adopt the one trixxxiecat found on petfinder named...."surfer" :( i want that doggie but i cant have him!
    I taught my niece 'cakes' to say "beagle! AROOOO!!!" :D

That was the first thing I thought of when we agreed to possibly adopt another dog. Unfortunately, we are not ready yet, and he was in another state :( But don't worry, you know we will be getting our dog from Petfinder :)
    seren327 wrote:
    That was the first thing I thought of when we agreed to possibly adopt another dog. Unfortunately, we are not ready yet, and he was in another state :( But don't worry, you know we will be getting our dog from Petfinder :)

can u BELIEVE there was another doggie with that name? i cant! Its original!!! They coulda named it 'wakeboarder' or 'skater' or something. :o
    Yeah its cool i know you'll adopt!!! :D

p.s
    what do i do with your tattoo? are u checking email currently?

Update --

that is MESSSSED UP!!!! But as much as WE are all bummed......things happen for a reason. Maybe Bailey woulda got jealous and said in doggie words "HEY! IM the only beautiful doggie around here!!!" :D

• SENROCK! wrote:
    can u BELIEVE there was another doggie with that name? i cant! Its original!!! They coulda named it 'wakeboarder' or 'skater' or something. :o
    Yeah its cool i know you'll adopt!!! :D

p.s
    what do i do with your tattoo? are u checking email currently?

Send it!! I have my email up all day at work :D
    seren327 wrote:
    Nope I don't believe that! We tried 2 different dogs before Daisy and neither worked out for different reasons. Then Daisy came along and we love her :)

Cool ! I'm glad everything worked out

Seems like with adopting/rescuing everything is timing

SENROCK! wrote:
    that is MESSSSED UP!!!! But as much as WE are all bummed......things happen for a reason. Maybe Bailey woulda got jealous and said in doggie words "HEY! IM the only beautiful doggie around here!!!" :D

Bailey Looooooovvvvvvveeeeees everybody !! :D

Guess what ?? A neighbor of ours just got a new Golden Puppy ! She is 12 weeks old...and a big puff ball !

Bailey gets down to her level to play and she jumps right on him

:D

Bailey Looooooovvvvvvveeeeees everybody !! :D

Guess what ?? A neighbor of ours just got a new Golden Puppy ! She is 12 weeks old...and a big puff ball !

Bailey gets down to her level to play and she jumps right on him

:D
    yeah i know she loves everybody! i was just trying to make good out of the situation!!! :D
    alright you KNOW what your task is now that theres a new puppy in the hood right??!!!

seren327 wrote:
    Send it!! I have my email up all day at work :D

Its sent! Email me back with details please. :)

http://www.photobucket.com/PITDOGGIES pw "pearljam"!!!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    yeah i know she loves everybody! i was just trying to make good out of the situation!!! :D
    alright you KNOW what your task is now that theres a new puppy in the hood right??!!!

PIXXXXXXXXXX!!!

I took one on my cell phone but it was too dark !

PIXXXXXXXXXX!!!

I took one on my cell phone but it was too dark !

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Right on cue!!!! :D This thread makes me happy!

• So this weekend we are going to cook out on our new deck. My friends are coming over and bringing their 2 Pit Bulls - one is only 6 months old :D Their oldest one Rosie is such a sweetie, but I haven't met the puppy Maya yet. Doggie party at my house!!!

Sen, I will be sure to take pictures :) I can't imagine how chaotic having 5 dogs running around is going to be.......
    seren327 wrote:
    So this weekend we are going to cook out on our new deck. My friends are coming over and bringing their 2 Pit Bulls - one is only 6 months old :D Their oldest one Rosie is such a sweetie, but I haven't met the puppy Maya yet. Doggie party at my house!!!

Sen, I will be sure to take pictures :) I can't imagine how chaotic having 5 dogs running around is going to be.......

That is going to be GREAT!!!! :D Everytime I am with Pjpixxxie at her dadds house for pool parties and bbq's, EVERYONE invited always brings their doggies. It is thee greatest thing EVER to see all these doggies running around and playing and then being exxxhausted and laying around! i cant WAIT to see pics!!! :D

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    So Larry attacks helpless pillows and steals my bras and panties...is this normal?
    :p
    Frisky little guy.
    He just farted....ew!!!! lol
    He is barking now a bit. He likes me! He really likes me!
    I heart Larry.
    I just brought him to my neighbor's house for drinks on the patio....he tried to hump her dog Lady. :eek:
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,715
    TrixieCat wrote:
    So Larry attacks helpless pillows and steals my bras and panties...is this normal?
    Frisky little guy.
    I heart Larry.
    I just brought him to my neighbor's house for drinks on the patio....he tried to hump her dog Lady. :eek:

so is he the Tramp?
    I miss igotid88
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Frisky little guy.
    I heart Larry.

doggie farts are by FAR the worst!!!

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    TrixieCat wrote:
    completely normal......oh you mean the dog....:o

TrixieCat wrote:
    Frisky little guy.
    I heart Larry.

when i first got norm his farts could clear an auditorium....but once he got used to his food everythings been fine :)
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Dog farts = air biscuits...

Dog farts = silent, but deadly...

Remy gets all embarrassed and apologetic if you say "Peeewhew!" or "Who farted?" She jumps on us and climbs on our shoulders trying to say she's sorry...and most of the time, it was charley who let one fly...(but sometimes his are audible - and that cracks us up until we can smell it....I SMELT IT!! I SMELT IT!!!

However, anal gland is MUCH worse than air biscuit....
    be philanthropic
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Nicky the toy poodle after going to the groomers :)

Nicky29-08-08.jpg
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    Nicky the toy poodle after going to the groomers :)

Nicky29-08-08.jpg

hahaha thats a good picture! your doggie really DOES look like a toy! :)

http://www.photobucket.com/PITDOGGIES pw "pearljam"