~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

1586587588589590592»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    My girl Flora got spayed yesterday she had a rough night hoping today & tonight will be better 
    She’s resting this morning was ok she’s eating and drinking but when she tried to poop it hurt her might go and get her a surgical suit for some support! 
    Hows the puppy doing?
    Hey she’s recovering nicely yesterday was a good day last night too! We are calling a trainer that comes to our house and works with the dog, her pain is gone she has been doing her business outside no more pain except this morning she had a run in with my male cat 😂 he let her know who’s house she’s in but otherwise everything seems pretty normal! Today I’m putting together the catio for the cats that should relieve some of the stress on all parties involved in having a happy coexistence in our home.
    Thanks for asking Mike may I ask how’s your recovery and your wife’s coming along? I’m hoping it’s better than before, be well my friend 
    Jose

I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRED! 

I will get into more detail in an hour or so, but 1st I am taking Kathy out for a heart healthy breakfast. 
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    My girl Flora got spayed yesterday she had a rough night hoping today & tonight will be better 
    She’s resting this morning was ok she’s eating and drinking but when she tried to poop it hurt her might go and get her a surgical suit for some support! 
    Hows the puppy doing?
    Hey she’s recovering nicely yesterday was a good day last night too! We are calling a trainer that comes to our house and works with the dog, her pain is gone she has been doing her business outside no more pain except this morning she had a run in with my male cat 😂 he let her know who’s house she’s in but otherwise everything seems pretty normal! Today I’m putting together the catio for the cats that should relieve some of the stress on all parties involved in having a happy coexistence in our home.
    Thanks for asking Mike may I ask how’s your recovery and your wife’s coming along? I’m hoping it’s better than before, be well my friend 
    Jose

I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRED! 

I will get into more detail in an hour or so, but 1st I am taking Kathy out for a heart healthy breakfast. 
    Cool enjoy! I’m retired too but my director gave option to work per diem no schedule I go to work when I feel like it I don’t need the benefits I get them through my wife so it’s show up when I feel like it ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • soph189soph189 Posts: 317
    1 week countdown to MSG! Getting excited over here 
    And thanks to Kona (via Sen + Crojam95), Bubba is rocking his PJ gear in anticipation 

soph189 said:
    And thanks to Kona (via Sen + Crojam95), Bubba is rocking his PJ gear in anticipation 

Awesome! Where did you get that collar I want one for my flora 
    soph189 said:

Aww Flora, what a beauty she is! Hope she’s recovered well from her spay.
    A lovely and talented 10c member made the PJ collar for Bubba. I’ll ask if she does personal orders and get back to you 😊
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    soph189 said:

Your very welcome! You’re guys are so cute together 😜

seriously Bubba had an ordeal, so happy he is doing well and with his buddy Percy…so nice to see 😎

belly rubs from their friends in NY
    soph189 said:
    soph189 said:

Aww Flora, what a beauty she is! Hope she’s recovered well from her spay.
    A lovely and talented 10c member made the PJ collar for Bubba. I’ll ask if she does personal orders and get back to you 😊
    Thanks is love that for her 🤘she’s doing great today I took her for her 1st veterinary visit all good 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,862
    soph189 said:

a guy at merch in missoula told me PJ is thinking about doing dog collars.

unfortunately, they’ll be poor quality and cost $45.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    soph189 said:

I bet I’ll look into seeing if I can get someone to make me one! 
    Wobbie said:
    soph189 said:

Sent you a DM! 
    soph189 said:
    Wobbie said:
    soph189 said:

Sent you a DM! 
    Yes thanks I emailed my request! Thanks so much! 
    Flora with one of her favorite chew toys a chicken that squeaks 

Flora with one of her favorite chew toys a chicken that squeaks 

She’s so beautiful Jose
    hope she’s brought warmth to your family, have a great holiday weekend and enjoy msg bud 
    Thanks! We’re head over heels with her she’s a perfect fit for the family, looking forward to MSG it’s been 7 years since my last show and I get to take my adult daughter for her 1st PJ show I’m hoping to see some old friends! Are you attending? 
    I shall, that’s really nice you & your daughter… hope it’s a lifetime memory. 

We met at pj20 and a few other times I believe, at that preparty in Wisconsin.. one of the best I can remember

CROJAM95 said:

We met at pj20 and a few other times I believe, at that preparty in Wisconsin.. one of the best I can remember

Really ha cool damn I wish I could remember I know that pre party was really good! I’ll be stopping by the pre party on Wednesday to say hello to a couple people from here I’m sure you know the same people! Enjoy the show’s I’m only going one I believe you’ve been to a few this tour 
    edited September 2
    CROJAM95 said:

Really ha cool damn I wish I could remember I know that pre party was really good! I’ll be stopping by the pre party on Wednesday to say hello to a couple people from here I’m sure you know the same people! Enjoy the show’s I’m only going one I believe you’ve been to a few this tour 
    Doing GA both nights, so not sure if I will stop… if I do I’ll message you, you can pu your collar when ready if u like 😉 I’m down the road

been to LA/Vegas
    doin Philly 1
    maybe 2
    fenway 1

ohana Friday/sunday
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    This is a very cool dog related story coming out of Ketchikan, Alaska where some of our family members live. The landslide that happened there about a week ago was a big and tragic deal for this community, so it was great to have something this amazing and wonderful come out of it:

Whimpering leads firefighters to 2 dogs trapped in collapsed house

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Husbands are reunited with their dogs one week after surviving their home collapsing on them during a landslide in Ketchikan.

Bill and James Montiver lost their home on Sunday. James, who was saved by a couch, escaped with non-life-threatening injuries, Bill, who was saved and pinned by a dishwasher, was extricated from underneath his house and had minor injuries. The Montivers’ dogs, Alani and Cassie, weren’t located after responders made multiple attempts to find them.

Sunday, geologists with the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities heard whimpering from a collapsed home in the 200 block of Whitecliff Avenue. Firefighters assessed the house for stability, cleared a path and during what the KGB said was a long process, rescued the animals.

“I was elated when I saw the dog’s eye’s shining back at me!,” said firefighter Crystal Schleiff.

Cassie and Alani were taken to a veterinary clinic where the Montivers picked them up.

“We are humbled and blessed that Cassie and Alani have been returned to us and our family is together again,” said James Montiver. “We are so thankful to the first responders and to everyone who has helped us this week.

Watch the full video from the City of Ketchikan here.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    brianlux said:
    This is a very cool dog related story coming out of Ketchikan, Alaska where some of our family members live. The landslide that happened there about a week ago was a big and tragic deal for this community, so it was great to have something this amazing and wonderful come out of it:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (KTUU) - Husbands are reunited with their dogs one week after surviving their home collapsing on them during a landslide in Ketchikan.

Bill and James Montiver lost their home on Sunday. James, who was saved by a couch, escaped with non-life-threatening injuries, Bill, who was saved and pinned by a dishwasher, was extricated from underneath his house and had minor injuries. The Montivers’ dogs, Alani and Cassie, weren’t located after responders made multiple attempts to find them.

Sunday, geologists with the Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities heard whimpering from a collapsed home in the 200 block of Whitecliff Avenue. Firefighters assessed the house for stability, cleared a path and during what the KGB said was a long process, rescued the animals.

“I was elated when I saw the dog’s eye’s shining back at me!,” said firefighter Crystal Schleiff.

Cassie and Alani were taken to a veterinary clinic where the Montivers picked them up.

“We are humbled and blessed that Cassie and Alani have been returned to us and our family is together again,” said James Montiver. “We are so thankful to the first responders and to everyone who has helped us this week.

Putin sent folks to find the dogs? Probably stepped into AK through Sarah Palin's yard.
     =) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    Poncier said:
    brianlux said:

Putin sent folks to find the dogs? Probably stepped into AK through Sarah Palin's yard.
     =) 

NOOOOO! (LOL)  
    Ketchikan is not Palin Alaska.  Ketchikan is Lisa Murkowski Alaska, a young person's Alaska.  Ketchikan is vibrant, community oriented yet also a travel destination.  It is art and performing art and fabric arts and music. 
    Ketchikan is cool!
    2005 Guides Chris Nicole  Tristan

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Flora will be 5 months in two weeks and she’s getting to be friends with our two cats Orin is much more tolerable than Theo but it’s coming along nicely 😀

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,862
    the cat ^^^^ looks a bit wary.

this is what couch sharing looks like at our house…

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16