LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    hedonist said:

Piper looks proud of herself.

And I love the summer haircuts! My sister's Golden probably had hers already - she always gets that "ahhh" face.

He was sooooo relieved!!! he just loves the haircut and has been prancing around so proud showing off....lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    PJSiren said:

hedonist said:

Piper looks proud of herself.

And I love the summer haircuts! My sister's Golden probably had hers already - she always gets that "ahhh" face.

He was sooooo relieved!!! he just loves the haircut and has been prancing around so proud showing off....lol
    right on, happy happy joy joy...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

not very often i get to capture a shot like this, taken two days ago

photo 2015-07-09 19.51.03_zpspbjwcvge.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJ_ROCKS said:

not very often i get to capture a shot like this, taken two days ago

photo 2015-07-09 19.51.03_zpspbjwcvge.jpg

Lol this just made me mIss my boys. They used to sleep ( !) like that.. Just all out in the sun.. In the grass.. Until some thing moved.. God I miss them!!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    this is my pooch..looks so cute when sleeping
    JWPearl said:

Aww what's Poochie's name?
    rocky is his name
    Welcome Rocky! ( he looks like a snuggler).
    hes very snuggly.....
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited July 2015
    My parents got a new puppy and I am jealous. Of course they didn't tell me so I didn't bring the wife or kids over to their house. Will have go back for a visit later this week with them. The puppy already knows the comfy cool dude as he took a nap on me visit number 1.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    oh cute
    i could never get a puppy again
    unless you can reincarnate my last dog
    hopes are high.....
    my last dog i had from a pup
    we had amazing chemistry
    still miss him
    so much difference with adopting
    a grown dog
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

My parents got a new puppy and I am jealous. Of course they didn't tell me so I didn't bring the wife or kids over to their house. Will have go back for a visit later this week with them. The puppy already knows the comfy cool dude as he took a nap on me visit number 1.

Oh. My. Cuteness.

Can't get much better than his left ear and toe-beans.
    I am very glad my Mom green lighted this for my Dad. He just put his last dog to sleep a month ago as she was getting old and got aggressive with the Grand kids. My grandfather is in the process of passing as we speak so it gives my Dad something to keep his mind off of it. They pulled my Grandfathers feeding tube out a few days ago so the count down has begun. My Dad will not handle it well at all. I am glad I got that part from my Mom as this will really hurt him. My Mom and I are looking at it from the standpoint he asked for the tube to be pulled and said he is ready. Rather than get caught up in the sorrow lets celebrate the impact he had on us. My Dad not so much on that front.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    sweet ani..
    mean while you can have this in your world
    while i stick to my beloved rocky
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

I am very glad my Mom green lighted this for my Dad. He just put his last dog to sleep a month ago as she was getting old and got aggressive with the Grand kids. My grandfather is in the process of passing as we speak so it gives my Dad something to keep his mind off of it. They pulled my Grandfathers feeding tube out a few days ago so the count down has begun. My Dad will not handle it well at all. I am glad I got that part from my Mom as this will really hurt him. My Mom and I are looking at it from the standpoint he asked for the tube to be pulled and said he is ready. Rather than get caught up in the sorrow lets celebrate the impact he had on us. My Dad not so much on that front.

I never know if good thoughts/energy are actually received, but please know they're sent from my family to yours.
    Thank you hedo. They are received.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    JWPearl said:

yep, cuteness!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

sending good (((vibes))) to you and your family....

cool picture of the puppy you posted...

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305

A puppy is a good thing for a broken heart.

Sending good thoughts to you and your family. It sounds as if your grandfather is much beloved.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

Prayers sent up for your family Ani. Hope it is a peaceful passing for your grandfather, and that your father is able to efficiently and constructively process this grief. I think the puppy will help immensely. Nothing in the world as comforting as knowing that what you tell a dog is forever held secret. May peace and comfort envelope your family in this time. Hugs brother.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Just to echo others' sentiments: Good thoughts/energy from me to you and your family.
    ELITIST FUK

A puppy is a good thing for a broken heart.

Sending good thoughts to you and your family. It sounds as if your grandfather is much beloved.
    A puppy is a good thing for a broken heart....I know Pearl has helped me to heal more from the loss of my kitty...Tabby Lu last November, I can now look at Tabby's pics and smile instead of fall apart...and my grandfather in February...Puppies have a special way about them!

I am sending healing thoughts to you and your family as well....
    Tattooed Dissident!
    every now and then i post my twitter, and this is one of those times, @PJ_ROCKS

i post a lot more pictures of Sophie on twitter... oh and Montana weather....lol

Hi imalive

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJ_ROCKS said:

i post a lot more pictures of Sophie on twitter... oh and Montana weather....lol

Hi imalive

I'm @PJSiren on twitter.....I post more pics there as well because I post all my instagram pics through twitter...I'll look you up and give you a follow :smile:
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

PJ_ROCKS said:

Hi imalive

I'm @PJSiren on twitter.....I post more pics there as well because I post all my instagram pics through twitter...I'll look you up and give you a follow :smile:
    No Twitter here. But I do have an Instagram account. @Whisperinghands1
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I'll look you both up on Twitter. I'm @AnnLHamilton
    PJSiren said:

PJ_ROCKS said:

Hi imalive

:wink:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Enkidu said:

I'll look you both up on Twitter. I'm @AnnLHamilton

:wink:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

PJSiren said:

PJ_ROCKS said:

Hi imalive

No Twitter here. But I do have an Instagram account. @Whisperinghands1
    you and imalive :frowning:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2