B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    There's not a bad seat at MSG for hockey.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:

this
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    anybody see Michalek # 9 step on giradi's stomach twice?

if so he should be banned till next year
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Ottawa made some stupid mistakes/penalties and you guys capitalized on them.

As for best hockey seats? I think last row of the 100 level, or first row of the 200 or 300 level are the best seats in the house.

to each his own

my last row season tickets are awesome...best fans also
    I've been way up high, and I like it for the reasons you mentioned. I think first row, 200 level, center ice is the best of both worlds.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lundqvist - "it's an absolute joke. when it's goalie interference and a kick and they still call it a goal, that scares me. someone wanted them back in the game, that's for sure."

:clap::clap:
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    Nice win for you guys - very gutsy. Can't wait to watch Game 7. :mrgreen:

Saw The Who at MSG, but never a sporting event. I'm going to see Temple vs. Syracuse there in December. I'll have to get up there for a hockey game.

Upper level at WTF Center is awful - rows are so steep I feel like I'm going to trip and fall over and crash down into a club seat. And I'm not the least bit afraid of heights. But who wants to drop $150 for a (regular season!) single lower level seat? :roll:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    this skank michalek better be suspended for kicking giradi twice

clear as day on the kick in goal.....lets see what the NHl does here
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The Rangers have this next game in the bag...I'll bet the house they will win this game.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    rival. wrote:
    lundqvist - "it's an absolute joke. when it's goalie interference and a kick and they still call it a goal, that scares me. someone wanted them back in the game, that's for sure."

dumb comment, is he really saying that the NHL wanted Ottawa and not NEW YORK in the play offs?
    fife wrote:
    rival. wrote:

dumb comment, is he really saying that the NHL wanted Ottawa and not NEW YORK in the play offs?

he is saying that they gave ottawa a free goal last night to give them a chance at the end
    anyone on the kicking incident???
    g under p wrote:
    The Rangers have this next game in the bag...I'll bet the house they will win this game.

Peace

as do the bruins
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    g under p wrote:

Peace

as do the bruins

No way either of those teams loses.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813

i must be getting old.
    Even while watching the game,
    it was obvious Hank was saying something to the cameras ,
    only it was all inaudible for me.

J : I didnt notice the Mickalek kicking incident on Girardi,
    and there was no mention on any of the 60 minutes post game show on MSG.
    He should get some kind of disciplinary action if thats the case.

And on Neil-

--gotta give Prust props for taking on this goon.
    See how Neil immediately pulled at the helmet strap on Prusts helmet? Pretty dirty .
    --I liked Del Zs hit on him behind the goal.
    -- See him jawing at henrik ? Was he kidding ?
    --And anyone hear Neils post game comments ( directed towards Del Z ) ?
    He made an outright threat to get one of us before too long.
    This guy is a suspension waiting to happen.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    See how Neil immediately pulled at the helmet strap on Prusts helmet? Pretty dirty .

One of my hockey coaches actually taught us this. It's not uncommon to try and get a guy's helmet off in a fight. Punching a guy's head versus his helmet is better. :lol:

not a great video to be honest. it did look like there was a kick but at the same time Girardi was on top of him.

I don't see a suspension but i could see a fine.
    fife wrote:

not a great video to be honest. it did look like there was a kick but at the same time Girardi was on top of him.

of course not...its the nyr
    fife wrote:

of course not...its the nyr

come on man. do you think that was worse than say weber hitting zetterberg? its a fine
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

well ... for your sake - i hope there is better video ... :lol:

but not sure how they could count that as a goal ... wonder if fraser on tsn will review it ...
    i think their is video from above

i think so too. I read a report saying that.
    fife wrote:
    fife wrote:

come on man. do you think that was worse than say weber hitting zetterberg? its a fine

he sliced his pads
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

honestly tho ... the dude has 2 guys on him likely giving him cheap shots like the rangers are prone to do ... i'm not saying he should be kicking but this is what happens when you drag the game into this kind of nonsense ...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    DS1119 wrote:
    true but the 400s feel FAR away from the rest of the arena
    I can never sit up there for anything-except maybe a ralph nader rally with a special guest.
    Get_Right wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    true but the 400s feel FAR away from the rest of the arena
    I can never sit up there for anything-except maybe a ralph nader rally with a special guest.

yes but you can see the plays developing b4 they happen...down low its only whats in front of you
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    cannot wait until thursday

theres always the devils tonight,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    come on man. do you think that was worse than say weber hitting zetterberg? its a fine[/quote]

he sliced his pads[/quote]

and Weber pounded a guy face into the glass.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:

Peace

as do the bruins

No way either of those teams loses.

I'm certain the league doesn't want that either after the Blackhawks went down along with the Canucks.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)