B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not enough offense.

Killing us ....pp doesn't come thru all year
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not enough offense.

And yet people will start talk about how Lundqvist can't win in the playoffs or win it all.
    I miss igotid88
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    igotid88 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not enough offense.

And yet people will start talk about how Lundqvist can't win in the playoffs or win it all.

Far from his fault. They needed to add someone at the deadline. Preferably that guy from Columbus...what is his name again? :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Not enough offense.

Far from his fault. They needed to add someone at the deadline. Preferably that guy from Columbus...what is his name again? :lol:

I know it's what other people will say. And what some are saying so far no matter how well he's played.
    I miss igotid88
    That Del Zotto goal that he kicked in for Ottawa really hurt. Could have been 3-1 coming into today
    I miss igotid88
    So will Chris Neil get suspended for the hit on Boyle?

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/1299 ... t-on-boyle
    I miss igotid88
    Boyle concussion
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    igotid88 wrote:

I'm a big Ranger fan but I'm sorry...it was a clean hit IMO. This is hockey. You don't put your head down. That is one of the first things that is taught and these guys can stick handle with their heads up. It's a fast game and you need to be aware. You put your head down and only bad can happen. My coach used to say if you want to watch the puck on your stick, rent the ice and skate by yourself.
    DS1119 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

I'm a big Ranger fan but I'm sorry...it was a clean hit IMO. This is hockey. You don't put your head down. That is one of the first things that is taught and these guys can stick handle with their heads up. It's a fast game and you need to be aware. You put your head down and only bad can happen. My coach used to say if you want to watch the puck on your stick, rent the ice and skate by yourself.

he went down for the puck. It doesn't look like his head was that down. And as a tall guy I know sometimes you sometimes have go lower than a normal sized guy.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    he went down for the puck. It doesn't look like his head was that down. And as a tall guy I know sometimes you sometimes have go lower than a normal sized guy.

It's a clean hit. He put his head down and got lit up. It's hockey. Don't put your head down. :nono: I hope he's ok but he did it himself. You just don't put your head down especially crossing the blueline. The hit wasn't late. It wasn't from behind. He didn't target the head. He didn't leave his feet. It's a classic case of forgetting the fundamentals. If there is a suspension it's a classic case of the league pussyfying the league. He lost awareness of his surroundings and paid the price.

Also that website making it look like Boyle was "targeted"...he's the puck carrier. :fp: The defenders should have been watching him especially on the backcheck. IMHO there is nothing wrong with the hit.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it was definitely a clean hit ... kudos to you guys for not being complete homers and instantly calling it a dirty hit ... neil is a tough guy for senators but he doesn't have a record of being dirty (never suspended) as far as i know ...
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    clean hit, unfortunate outcome for boyle.

it's very worrisome that lundqvist is the ranger's best player on their power play unit. sickening.

and what happened to winning faceoffs? we need blair betts back!
    i don't even want to watch game 6. i already know the outcome.

annnnd that sinking feeling of being a ranger fan is back. welcome back old friend, i am used to seeing you in january.
    Think these guys have a few more rounds left in them?

mark-messier-brian-leetch-adam-graves-mike-richter-multi-signed-with-cup-w-years-insc.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    rival. wrote:

annnnd that sinking feeling of being a ranger fan is back. welcome back old friend, i am used to seeing you in january.

this is nhl playoff hockey ... anything can happen ... don't let the 1 seed factor in ... rangers were never considered the best team in the east going into the playoffs ... but just like any team that makes the playoffs - they can still win it ...

one game at a time ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    rival. wrote:

this is nhl playoff hockey ... anything can happen ... don't let the 1 seed factor in ... rangers were never considered the best team in the east going into the playoffs ... but just like any team that makes the playoffs - they can still win it ...

one game at a time ...

i've been telling myself that since 1995 :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Go sens go
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Go pens go

fixed
    Boyle is a big loss

We aren't dead yet...but we can't let Anderson look like Roy

Thank god I'm back in NYC for game 6 ...Florida has not treated me well

I will give props to the sens...their speed is tough man

I guess hags goes in for boyle...

Where is dubi? Jeez Louise
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    no suspension for neil?
    def left his feet,
    and boyle is concussed.
    wtf?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    DS1119 wrote:
    Think these guys have a few more rounds left in them?

mark-messier-brian-leetch-adam-graves-mike-richter-multi-signed-with-cup-w-years-insc.jpg

Definitely take Mark and Brian back. Mark i believe wins faceoffs and Leetch for defensive scoring.
    I miss igotid88
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    “We know we have to win it. We can win it and we are going to win it,” CMM-1994

Thought this was fitting......Who's gonna STEP UP boys??? Gabby??? Hags??? Dubi??? Richie??? SOME1!!!!! LET'S GO BLUESHIRTS!!! LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FUCKEN ICE TONITE!!!!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Go pens go

fixed

Not really :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Boarding my flight....I'm coming home NYR

please someone score a fucking goal
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    Boarding my flight....I'm coming home NYR

please someone score a fucking goal

Tough to win every game 1-0 or 2-1. Hank has to be almost literally perfect for you guys to win.

Of course, I still don't want to play your team! GO SENS! :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    9f39a__Golf_Club__412BYJUmjnsL.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Being from Ottawa I'm loving this series, hope the Sens can pull out the win tonight. I gotta hand it to both teams though, this has just been amazingly played hockey on both ends, with GREAT goaltending.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Being from Ottawa I'm loving this series, hope the Sens can pull out the win tonight. I gotta hand it to both teams though, this has just been amazingly played hockey on both ends, with GREAT goaltending.

Alfie back tonight ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446

Alfie back tonight ?
    According to the team, yes!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

Alfie back tonight ?
    According to the team, yes!

Wow..Rags in trouble
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers