B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    just got the call...please pay us $ 1200 so we can activate round 2 tickets...... ughh this team is killing me :|:mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    just got the call...please pay us $ 1200 so we can activate round 2 tickets...... ughh this team is killing me :|:mrgreen:

See you tomorrow J, my tix request was approved by the league!!!! Hell ya, lets do this!!! Let's go rangers!!!! Winter classic game, game in Philly we clinched 1st and now game 1 second rd!!! What a year SO FAR!!! Sure beats 99-02 when i had season tix sec 304 row a seats 4&5!!! Couldn't dream of growing playoff beard then!!!! Now, I got mine growing!!!! :-)
    badbrains wrote:

See you tomorrow J, my tix request was approved by the league!!!! Hell ya, lets do this!!! Let's go rangers!!!! Winter classic game, game in Philly we clinched 1st and now game 1 second rd!!! What a year SO FAR!!! Sure beats 99-02 when i had season tix sec 304 row a seats 4&5!!! Couldn't dream of growing playoff beard then!!!! Now, I got mine growing!!!! :-)

SWEEETTTT like i said u can come to 419 for abit and stand with us w/ no worries
    believe me you will pick us out in a heartbeat :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    wow Hank is a finalist for the HART also

BRAVO
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813

BRAVO

deserves all the accolades
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327

BRAVO

so i guess him being a ranger is not hurting him in these nomination.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358

BRAVO

Anyone see this as kind of a backhanded compliment to the rest of the team?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    fife wrote:

BRAVO

aint gonna win the hart and it wouldn't surprise me if they give the vez to quick...(which would be bullshit,but not surprising)
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    fife wrote:

BRAVO

aint gonna win the hart and it wouldn't surprise me if they give the vez to quick...(which would be bullshit,but not surprising)

While I like him, I don't think he should be nominated for the Hart either. but I do think now he wins the vez.
    boyle practiced...dubi did not (he hurt his leg or knee) finally had a good game to
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    rangers in 5
    flyers in 6

rangers in 5 and will face nashville in the finals :mrgreen:

you heard it here.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    OUCH!
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    rival. wrote:
    rangers in 5
    flyers in 6

rangers in 5 and will face nashville in the finals :mrgreen:

you heard it here.

Wait a minute didn't you bail last round on your team ?

:nono: :lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    rival. wrote:
    i don't even want to watch game 6. i already know the outcome.

annnnd that sinking feeling of being a ranger fan is back. welcome back old friend, i am used to seeing you in january.

:lol:

this isn't bailing.

this is a lifetime of ranger fan frustration!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    NYC tweeps what would you do for tickets? We're giving away Gm1 #NYRWsh tix! Come to MSG lobby at 10:45 am on 4/28 for chance to win!
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    NYC tweeps what would you do for tickets? We're giving away Gm1 #NYRWsh tix! Come to MSG lobby at 10:45 am on 4/28 for chance to win!

this was hilarious when they did it a few seasons ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcIBpZEl2w
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    rival. wrote:
    rival. wrote:

annnnd that sinking feeling of being a ranger fan is back. welcome back old friend, i am used to seeing you in january.

this isn't bailing.

:fp:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    rival. wrote:
    rival. wrote:

this isn't bailing.

34 years, no Cups in my lifetime. Don't give me that shit.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

34 years, no Cups in my lifetime. Don't give me that shit.

it's frustrating. hardest trophy to win in professional sports seems like an understatement.

was rooting for you guys against the pens and will be rooting for you guys against the devils. thennnn i finally get to go back to hating!
    GAME DAY IS HERE!!!!!! Let's do this boys!!!!! J, we'll be stopping by pizza suprema before the game if you're down for some pizza!!! If not, I'll see u by the blues!! Found out my polish jags fan buddy will be in sec 420!! He's the funniest fucken pollock I know!!! Dude will make u piss your pants!!! Heard were getting free blue shirts at the game for a sea of blue in the stands!!!!!! Prediction: Cally 1st goal at 3:43 in the first!!!!!! Let's go rangers!!!!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    Just gotta say THANK YOU Rangers for beating the Sens in game 7. Wouldn't have been able to hack it if the Sens made it through. Now they can start booking some tee times along side my Leafs :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    here we go again..no time to celebrate a win

LET'S GOOOO

BB im in SEC 419
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rival. wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

this was hilarious when they did it a few seasons ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRcIBpZEl2w

Free ice cream with a chance to win free Ranger playoff tickets? I see no downside. :lol:
    here we go again..no time to celebrate a win

LET'S GOOOO

BB im in SEC 419

J, I went up there in between 1st and 2nd only saw a guy with sideburns and a red Adidas jacket under the shirts they gave out. There was a 2 guys standing behind the last row wearing a lundqvist tshirt and rangers hat?????
    Any of then u?????
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    we are looking beat up and tired from Thursday night.

Whats happening with Dubi / Boyle ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    J, I'm in sec 104 right where matteau was standing before arty scored! I'll try to get up there. Brian mullin is sitting behind us and James Lipton (actors studio) is in front of us...
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    Kreider
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    Kreider

stud.

were the fans just doing the senator's count down chant at 8 minutes and then chanting ovie sucks? :lol: