B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    HAGELIN SUSPENDED 3 GAMES

April 15, 10:42 PM EDT
    On Sunday evening, the NHL announced that Rangers forward Carl Hagelin would be suspended three games for his elbowing penalty against Ottawa's Daniel Alfredsson in Game 2 of the playoffs at The Garden. The Rangers have released the following statement regarding the NHL's decision:

"The New York Rangers accept the NHL's three-game suspension of Carl Hagelin and will not pursue an appeal. However, we are thoroughly perplexed in the ruling's inconsistency with other supplementary discipline decisions that have been made throughout this season and during the playoffs. We will have no further comment on this decision."
    I miss igotid88
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    igotid88 wrote:
    However, we are thoroughly perplexed in the ruling's inconsistency with other supplementary discipline decisions that have been made throughout this season and during the playoffs. We will have no further comment on this decision."

love this part :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    81 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    However, we are thoroughly perplexed in the ruling's inconsistency with other supplementary discipline decisions that have been made throughout this season and during the playoffs. We will have no further comment on this decision."

I also love that statement. :thumbup:
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    get the fuck out of here. That doesn't deserve a 3 game suspension. What should Weber get? What about Orpik? Carkner?? A fucking rookie with NO PAST HISTORY OF OFFENSES. It's fucking bullshit. Maybe Shanny has had far too many shots to the head.

LET'S FUCKING GO BLUESHIRTS!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    MFCarissa wrote:
    81 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

I also love that statement. :thumbup:

it basically means HAVE A NICE DAY.....GO KCUF YOURSELF
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    igotid88 wrote:
    HAGELIN SUSPENDED 3 GAMES

April 15, 10:42 PM EDT
    On Sunday evening, the NHL announced that Rangers forward Carl Hagelin would be suspended three games for his elbowing penalty against Ottawa's Daniel Alfredsson in Game 2 of the playoffs at The Garden. The Rangers have released the following statement regarding the NHL's decision:

"The New York Rangers accept the NHL's three-game suspension of Carl Hagelin and will not pursue an appeal. However, we are thoroughly perplexed in the ruling's inconsistency with other supplementary discipline decisions that have been made throughout this season and during the playoffs. We will have no further comment on this decision."

BS ruling.
    where is the official ottawa senators thread. :x

Go Sens Go. :lol:

i wonder if their is a Crapitals thread?

edit...nope, no crapitals thread. :lol: where is stevie G :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    shanny was just on 660 ...he was stumbling over his words.....what a baffoon

maybe not Kreider tonight

maybe bickel to the wing and Eminger back in....which would just mean more guys to make watch the 3rd period
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,358
    Shanahan doesn't know what he's doing, and he has lost control of the league.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    81 wrote:
    Carkner only got 1 game

that's the guy that was just thumping away on the guy that was on the ice? crazy shit

i can't remember ever seeing this much fighting or cheap hits in teh playoffs
    I'm a Sens fan and think Carkner should've gotten more.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Agreed...

Having said that, It's probably good Hagelin is out for his own safety.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Agreed...

don't agree with that ...we have the guys to protect him

shanny fucked us big time

as did the ref who was the same clown from the winter classic
    Agreed...

don't agree with that ...we have the guys to protect him

shanny fucked us big time

as did the ref who was the same clown from the winter classic
    I'm not sure the refing has been horrendous (slanted to one side or the other) so far, but if they're not careful they're gonna lose control of the series.
    I'm not sure the refing has been horrendous (slanted to one side or the other) so far, but if they're not careful they're gonna lose control of the series.

it's not that it's been one sided, but they have done a poor job controlling things. just look at the philly series. they had a chance to toss neal, but they left him in the game...which resulted in anouther round of fights. if they would have tossed him when he got his last penalty, there wouldn't have been an issue.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

it's not that it's been one sided, but they have done a poor job controlling things. just look at the philly series. they had a chance to toss neal, but they left him in the game...which resulted in anouther round of fights. if they would have tossed him when he got his last penalty, there wouldn't have been an issue.
    I'd agree with that. Both teams are playign tough bordering on dirty, we'll see how tonight goes.
    Well boys...time to be the road warriors we were all year

Fuck this team..play our game and everything will fall into place

LET's GOOOOOOOO
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:

I'd agree with that. Both teams are playign tough bordering on dirty, we'll see how tonight goes.

The best is Rinaldo gets tossed for basically just skating

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Kreider gettting his NHL debut ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    alright, that game was just not healthy for my blood pressure.

lundqvist :shock: :shock:
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    Henrik, Henrik, Henrik, Henrik
    I miss igotid88
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    talk about being in the zone.

did the rangers win more than five face-offs in the game? sure as shit didn't feel like it.
    oh my god..i can't take this

cousin boyle has been the best player in the series,...hands down

that pk play to make it a 4 on 4 was just as big as the goal

as for hank....speechless

BIG WIN ..WOW...I CAN FLY IN PEACE :mrgreen:

i need to pack ...ill be back :mrgreen:
    Tough game for Ottawa, they played super well, just couldn't get a goal. Still, can't get upset at the way they played.
    I really respect your team and obviously Hank is unreal. I just don't think you guys can score enough goals to win the Cup. Definitely hoping somebody else beats you before we get there. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    I really respect your team and obviously Hank is unreal. I just don't think you guys can score enough goals to win the Cup. Definitely hoping somebody else beats you before we get there. :lol:

Go Sens Go :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

And u guys have no shot with your defense and goaltending....none
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The King was stupid last night. Other than scoring the winning goal he was amazing.

And u guys have no shot with your defense and goaltending....none

Whatever you say hockey expert. :lol:

To be honest, we need some things to go right, but so does every team. And we're close to knocking out the odds-on favorite, so I'd say we've got a shot. ;)

The Breeze has shown flashes of brilliance this year and, obviously, in the past. I think our defense is quite capable actually, esp with Meszaros coming back for the next round. And I'd say our scoring depth is unmatched by any remaining team (assuming Pitt & Van are out).

U can't give up 5 per game to any team left..especially the rangers devils and bruins^^^^^^^
    U can't give up 5 per game to any team left..especially the rangers devils and bruins^^^^^^^

Not worried about beating the Devils at all. B's & R's would be tough. Kind of looking like yet another matchup with the Bruins next round, but I wouldn't count the Caps out just yet.