B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    here is tort's audio f-bomb and all: http://rangers.lohudblogs.com/2012/04/0 ... notes-114/

• where was this when rupp took out j staal's knee?
    guess its bad only if it happens to your team
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

Really cool mad mike isnt a cock sucker towards the pen like everyone else is in the media. It's gonna be pretty hard for Cindy to whine like a bitch that he is when he's laid out cold on the ice
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• where was this when rupp took out j staal's knee?

That's how these guys roll. You should know that by now. ;)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    no hearing for orpik :roll: ...good job bettman
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

where was this when rupp took out j staal's knee?

That's how these guys roll. You should know that by now. ;)
    denial and bias is a sad sad way to live ;);)

torts fined 20,000 ...lmao

something is wrong here
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    http://www.rangerstribune.com/the-range ... ogize.html

is this crosby serious??

oh man how i hope someone knocks him out cold
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Stevie G should be along shortly to tell you guys how bad you suck.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I guess too many shots to the head really does affect a persons thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x ... ture=share

i guess cindy crysby forgets this slewfoot on cally

piece of shit
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x9bE&feature=share

piece of shit

That's hockey but yes shit like this does get forgotten about.
    DS1119 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x9bE&feature=share

piece of shit

That's hockey but yes shit like this does get forgotten about.

its cheap shot hockey... play hard and clean

Play hard is a fine line in any sport. Was it dirty and illegal? Absolutley. Does it happen more than the camera catchs? Absolutley. When I was 14 I went to a hockey camp in Ontario and they taught us how to get someones helmet and facemask straps unsnapped in two swats of our hands if we got into it. As a goaltender they also taught me how to use my stick and a subtle kicking motion to make forwrds fall in front of the crease when the puck goes to the point. A lot of stuff goes on in hockey that not a lot of people pick up on. Its a very chippy game.
    DS1119 wrote:

Play hard is a fine line in any sport. Was it dirty and illegal? Absolutley. Does it happen more than the camera catchs? Absolutley. When I was 14 I went to a hockey camp in Ontario and they taught us how to get someones helmet and facemask straps unsnapped in two swats of our hands if we got into it. As a goaltender they also taught me how to use my stick and a subtle kicking motion to make forwrds fall in front of the crease when the puck goes to the point. A lot of stuff goes on in hockey that not a lot of people pick up on. Its a very chippy game.

i undestand what u mean...but sticking knees out and slewfoots and punches to the back of the head are outright wrong with intent to injure
    go look at the vids in the pens thread
    who would have thought we could win the president's trophy with a win on the final night of the season :shock:

LET'S GOOOOOOO
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Sidney Crosby dismissed Rangers coach John Tortorella's comments calling him a whiny star on an arrogant team Friday as "garbage" gamesmanship that is unwarranted and undeserved.
    Crosby, the Pittsburgh Penguins' elite center who is back on his game after missing 61 games this season with concussion-like symptoms, usually shrugs off criticism from an opposing coach or player. But he showed a bit of an edge Friday while dismissing Tortorella's rant following the Penguins' 5-2 win over the Rangers on Thursday night. Tortorella also suggested Crosby and Penguins star Evgeni Malkin spend considerable time whining to the officials. "I don't know what he's talking about," Crosby said following the Penguins' off day practice at their suburban practice rink. "I mean, if you want you can put a camera on us all game, put a camera on [Rangers captain Ryan Callahan] all game. You'll see who's over there more [with the officials]. He should worry about his own players."
    Source: NHL.com Apr 7 - 10:34 AM
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    edited April 2012
    Sidney Crosby dismissed Rangers coach John Tortorella's comments calling him a whiny star on an arrogant team Friday as "garbage" gamesmanship that is unwarranted and undeserved.
    Crosby, the Pittsburgh Penguins' elite center who is back on his game after missing 61 games this season with concussion-like symptoms, usually shrugs off criticism from an opposing coach or player. But he showed a bit of an edge Friday while dismissing Tortorella's rant following the Penguins' 5-2 win over the Rangers on Thursday night. Tortorella also suggested Crosby and Penguins star Evgeni Malkin spend considerable time whining to the officials. "I don't know what he's talking about," Crosby said following the Penguins' off day practice at their suburban practice rink. "I mean, if you want you can put a camera on us all game, put a camera on [Rangers captain Ryan Callahan] all game. You'll see who's over there more [with the officials]. He should worry about his own players."

kcuf him
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZ5Bd0x ... ture=share

hmnnn

link not working..its crosby slewfooting cally
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    LETS GO BLUESHIRTS
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Well we blew the presidents trophy,but it's all good

Playing the sens came out of the blue

1pm today we know when the games are
    Game1 Thursday
    We all know who the horse on this team is. Let's hope he's got the touch right now.
    DATE TIME (ET) No. 1 Rangers vs. No. 8 Ottawa Networks
    Thursday, April 12 7 p.m. Ottawa at Rangers MSG, NHL Network, CBC
    Saturday, April 14 7 p.m. Ottawa at Rangers MSG, NBC Sports Network, CBC
    Monday, April 16 7:30 p.m. Rangers at Ottawa MSG, CBC, CNBC
    Wednesday, April 18 7:30 p.m. Rangers at Ottawa MSG, CBC, CNBC
    Saturday, April 21* 7 p.m. Ottawa at Rangers MSG, NBC Sports Network, CBC
    Monday, April 23* TBD Rangers at Ottawa TBD
    Thursday, April 26* TBD Ottawa at Rangers TBD
    * -- if necessary

ONLY GONNA BE IN ORLANDO FO GAMES 4 AND 5 ..WORKED OUT WELL FOR ME

get to sell game 5 ticket for triple what i paid :mrgreen:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    so we get home ice to the finals, right?

Cant turn our noses up at that.

LETS GO RANGERS !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    sens are 14 -3 last 17 trips at MSG

thats super
    WE SIGNED KREIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
    they are sending a car for Kreider,so he will be at practice tomorrow

if he does practice it counts as an entry level year and a 1.3 mil cap hit

considering scott is the only extra forward,i think he will be around

i wouldn't be shocked if he played ..especially if we fall behind or someone gets hurt

his speed would be huge in this series