WHOA! Goal of the week by Callahan!
    Negatory
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    eddiec wrote:
    WHOA! Goal of the week by Callahan!

if gabby would have scored on that 360 on his knees....goal of the century
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    2500 wins for the franchise...awesome only chicago is left

this hagelin kid has truly amazing speed

nice to see cally get the game winner in front of his family

3 shg in the last 2 games ...love that

biron has been awesome ...i have complete faith in him any night of the week

solid road win ...tough game tomorrow night against the speedy panthers..especially with the back to back situation
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    igotid88 wrote:
    I hate when they show the records of the goalies Biron has a great record as backup and the other guy is winless. But it never looks that way when the game is played. Hopefully that's not the case.

you go to the game thinking you're gonna see hank vs. miller...instead u get biron vs.enroth :mrgreen:

i'll take that any day ;)
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    Happy 2,500 win
    I miss igotid88
  • 2500 wins for the franchise...awesome only chicago is left

this hagelin kid has truly amazing speed

nice to see cally get the game winner in front of his family

3 shg in the last 2 games ...love that

biron has been awesome ...i have complete faith in him any night of the week

solid road win ...tough game tomorrow night against the speedy panthers..especially with the back to back situation

Last two Rangers to score shorthanded goals in the same period - Bill Berg and Niklas Sundstrom in 1997.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    wow, bill berg.

there is a name you don't hear often.
  • http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/ ... QBbfR7uOHI

I have to say I agree with Brooks on this one.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024

can't agree.

i am on the side of the fence where i think fighting is a deterrent from real nasty/vicious actions going on when the ref isn't looking.

on a given night, if you have all NHL teams in action, how many total fights on average would there be? four? five? of course you have some game that can get a little out of control (isles/pens comes to mind), but that's obviously not going on often or on a nightly basis by any means.

the NHL has plenty of things, plenty of other things to address before fighting is brought to the table.

instead of banning it, issue a player an automatic game misconduct if he receives two fighting majors in a game, and a 1 game suspension if his second comes within 5 minutes of the end of the game.
  • rival. wrote:

can't agree.

i am on the side of the fence where i think fighting is a deterrent from real nasty/vicious actions going on when the ref isn't looking.

on a given night, if you have all NHL teams in action, how many total fights on average would there be? four? five? of course you have some game that can get a little out of control (isles/pens comes to mind), but that's obviously not going on often or on a nightly basis by any means.

the NHL has plenty of things, plenty of other things to address before fighting is brought to the table.

instead of banning it, issue a player an automatic game misconduct if he receives two fighting majors in a game, and a 1 game suspension if his second comes within 5 minutes of the end of the game.

I see your points, but the idea of a staged fight like the Prust one from a few weeks ago against the Flyers is dumb. I just see the flow of play when there isn't any fighting, international competition and playoffs and that sways me.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    big game in the east conference picture...hopefully we don't come out flat against the panthers tonight

LET''S GOOOOOOOOOO
    avery is healthy scratch tonight....christensin in

here we go with avery again

but him prust and whoever hasn't given us anything any
    offense

i would give hagelin more ice time
    STEPHAN!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW

basically another shortie
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    STEPHAN!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW

Great goal.

Mercy William, mercy.
    eddiec wrote:
    STEPHAN!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW

Great goal.

Mercy William, mercy.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:

i always miss these games...but i love it

surprised with the back to back...thought tonight would be a trap game
    tie the pens for 2nd tonight with 3 in hand.....NICE.....

1 behind the flyers 8-)
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Great back to back wins. That first line is looking really good. I'm glad Gaborik is finally earning some respect with the Ranger faithful. Let's hope he can last a season.
    eddiec wrote:
    Great back to back wins. That first line is looking really good. I'm glad Gaborik is finally earning some respect with the Ranger faithful. Let's hope he can last a season.

lovely weekend indeed 8-)

4 th overall in the NHL ...not too shabby considering staal hasn't played
    crosby out w/ concussion symptons again

i think its safe to say this guy won't play that much ever again

which is just bad news for marc staal
  • crosby out w/ concussion symptons again

i think its safe to say this guy won't play that much ever again

which is just bad news for marc staal

That's too bad. Even if you call him Cindy, boo him, think he whines a lot, he still is a pretty electrifying player. Just look at what he did in his first game back a few weeks ago.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    just met mike emrick.

the hotel i work at is hosting the USA hockey hall of fame dinner tonight and he is one of the inductees.

took every ounce of restraint for me not to tell him that next time he sees chico to tell him to stop smoking brodeur's pole during every devil's broadcast :mrgreen:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    rival. wrote:
    took every ounce of restraint for me not to tell him that next time he sees chico to tell him to stop smoking brodeur's pole during every devil's broadcast :mrgreen:

:lol:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    richards old squad is in da house tonight

should be a good game

expect a 2-1 game since i'am going
  • rival. wrote:
    just met mike emrick.

the hotel i work at is hosting the USA hockey hall of fame dinner tonight and he is one of the inductees.

GoiMTvP.gif
    rival. wrote:
    just met mike emrick.

how did i miss this..... :lol:

tell him to grab chico's wig and use it as a puck
    he was actually a really nice guy and was able to chat with him for a couple of minutes. asked where i was from and told him i was originally from jersey, about 10 minutes from the meadowlands and raised a ranger fan. told him i enjoyed his work and there is nothing better than a ranger/devil match up he agreed and said he always has those circled on his calendar.

saw chelios but he was rolling with like 15 family members :lol:
    rival. wrote:
    he was actually a really nice guy and was able to chat with him for a couple of minutes. asked where i was from and told him i was originally from jersey, about 10 minutes from the meadowlands and raised a ranger fan. told him i enjoyed his work and there is nothing better than a ranger/devil match up he agreed and said he always has those circled on his calendar.

saw chelios but he was rolling with like 15 family members :lol:

many people have told me chelios is a dick
    many people have told me chelios is a dick

i met him at EV's solo show here in chicago, night one. mid-set i had to take a piss and walked passed the merch booth where he was buying a shirt. i stopped and shaked his hand and definitely got the dick vibe from him. it was literally just us two, and i wasn't looking for a convo just wanted to shake his hand and say hello.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813

should be a good game

enjoy brother ! go near the glass tunnel so we can all see you on tv, tell me if you do ill dvr and dump it onto DVD for you.

:thumbup:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:

should be a good game

enjoy brother ! go near the glass tunnel so we can all see you on tv, tell me if you do ill dvr and dump it onto DVD for you.

:thumbup:

im allergic to the yuppie seats ;):lol::lol: