B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    oh and everybody filed for salary arbitration which is great

no team can offer contracts now

everyone will be signed soon ( dubi cally boyle and sauer)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

so instead of fighting to be the 8th seed, you guys are going to be up to the 7th seed this year. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889

be careful what you wish for... with some of the money thrown around these days, arbitration awards could be pretty high.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln

be careful what you wish for... with some of the money thrown around these days, arbitration awards could be pretty high.

nah the newspaper had all the numbers figured out...we will fit in with a few million left over
    The 81 wrote:

so instead of fighting to be the 8th seed, you guys are going to be up to the 7th seed this year. :P

how is stamkos working out? :lol:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Cannot wait for Oct.
    Opening up this year on the road,
    across the ocean,
    in Sweden .

:shock:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    they released the new seating chart at MSG

their is a 500 section :? ...don't ask me

the whole botom level is arena seating....i hate it already

i have a picture on FB but it was sent to me and i can't get it here

http://www.thegarden.com/media/content/ ... 011-lg.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

http://www.thegarden.com/media/content/ ... 011-lg.gif

i guess i didn't put much effort into looking :lol:
    the suites are the little blue sections under the greens

i don't know where the walkway is starting from (i guess the 400's) ...better not be my 421's
    81 wrote:

woo ...i guess the walkway is those 500's

we will see in a few months
    One way or another Brian Boyle, Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky will have new contracts by the end of the month. The Rangers are still trying to sign each to long-term deals prior to their arbitration hearings, but it remains to be seen if agreements can be reached.

Callahan and Dubinsky are expected to get between $3.7 million and $4.5 million apiece, while Boyle could net anywhere between $1.5 million and $3 million. The haggling is an ongoing process, but one agent expects that Callahan and Dubinsky will end up with salaries of $4.25 million while Boyle will get $1.75 million.

New York will have no problem fitting all three under the salary cap, but their actual cap figures could go a long way in determining the makeup of the rest of the Rangers’ roster.

If all three draw salaries on the high end of estimates, the Blueshirts could end up paying them nearly $12 million. Depending on who wins roster battles at training camp, that would mean the Rangers would have between $500k and $2 million left in free cap space. If they all end up on the low end of those pay estimates, the Blueshirts could have between $2 million and $4 million in free space.

The amount of money remaining could go a long way towards determining what GM Glen Sather decides to do with Wojtek Wolski and which veteran depth defenseman he chooses to add.

It the trio get higher salaries, Sather may decide that buying out Wolski would be a prudent move to give the Rangers plenty of money to sign a defenseman and still have wiggle room during the season to make trades or other roster moves. But if the Rangers have money left to play with after the re-signings, Wolski could be retained without financial risk. (As Jess Rubenstein notes, if money becomes a problem and Wolski doesn’t work out, he could always be sent to the minors).

The new deals for Callahan, Dubinsky and Boyle will also impact how much Sather can spend on another defenseman. Steve Eminger is still unemployed and could be re-signed on the cheap, but if Sather has money to spare then he may consider going after a more expensive option like Scott Hannan or Shane O’Brien.

The Rangers aren’t in danger of being over budget and will be able to sign all three of their key restricted free agents, assuming the estimated ranges are accurate, regardless of their new salaries. While we could see a defenseman signed prior to these re-signings, Sather has been wise thus far to feel out the contract demands of his three young leaders and it might make sense for him to wait until their new deals are signed before making any other financial decisions.
    platessmall.jpg
    81 wrote:

wow

looks lopsided,
    like it could tilt to one side ,
    the way that place rocks,....
    platessmall.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

platessmall.jpg
    From this mornings Blueshirt Bulletin:

Huselius Injury Could Lead Columbus To Call NY About Wojtek Wolski

*This post is purely summer speculation

UPDATE: Portzline says the Blue Jackets would only be interested in Wolski post-buyout and would have no interest in taking on his $3.8 million salary despite having plenty of room under the salary cap. Columbus also doesn't have many bad contracts it would be interested in moving with the possible exception of ex-Ranger Fedor Tyutin, who makes just over $2.8 million.

Guess this was too good to be true.
    platessmall.jpg
    cousin boyle gets 3 years at 1.75 per

good signing..steal for us..especially with him coming off a fabulous year

our top 3 centers all had 20 + goals last year ;)
    dubi is only getting 1 year contract ..... just lock up the fucking guy already

now cally begins..let's see what happens here
    correction dubi gets 4 years 16.8 million ...good job locking him up

alittle more expensive than i thought ,but he has a ton of heart so he deserves it
    AND CALLY GETS HIS CONTRACT 4 YEARS 20 MILLION

good day in rangerland!! 8-)

J,

I'm not sure this rumour has been confirmed.

Also read Dubis deal was completed over the internets,..
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

J,

I'm not sure this rumour has been confirmed.

Also read Dubis deal was completed over the internets,..

yes we know dubi is done
    cally was a rumor blog....or something
    Captain Cally contract watch ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Oh no ! Theyre charging the Boogeymans brother
    with distribution of prescription drugs
    contributing to his brothers passing,...

this just gets worse and worse,...
    platessmall.jpg
    time to get cally signed up..... thursday is the hearing,but something will happen before that
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,233
    and the news you've all been waiting for.....

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has agreed to terms with defenseman Steve Eminger on a new contract.

Eminger, 27, skated in 65 games with the Rangers last season, registering two goals and four assists, along with 22 penalty minutes. He made his Rangers debut in the season opener on October 9 at Buffalo, and tallied his first point as a Blueshirt with an assist in the home opener on October 15 vs. Toronto. Eminger ranked third on the team with 101 blocked shots. The Rangers posted a record of 4-1-1 when he tallied a point. The eight-year NHL veteran recorded one assist and posted a plus-three rating while skating in his 400th career NHL game on March 4 at Ottawa. Eminger notched his first goal as a Ranger on November 24 at Tampa Bay and posted a season-high, plus-four rating in an 8-2 win vs. Edmonton on November 14.

The 6-2, 203-pounder has skated in 411 career games with the Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Philadelphia Flyers and Washington Capitals, registering 17 goals and 74 assists for 91 points, along with 323 penalty minutes. Eminger posted a career-high, plus-five rating, tying Anaheim’s franchise record for plus/minus rating in a single game, in a 5-2 win at Colorado on March 31, 2010. In 2008-09, Eminger established career-highs in games played (71), assists (21), points (26), power play goals (two) and shots on goal (85), and tied his career-high in goals (five) while splitting the season between Philadelphia, Tampa Bay and Florida. He tallied his first career NHL playoff point with a goal in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals at Philadelphia on April 17, 2008. Eminger registered his first career NHL goal on October 10, 2005 vs. the Rangers. He made his NHL debut on October 11, 2002 vs. Nashville and recorded his first career point with an assist on October 10, 2002 at Toronto.

The Woodbridge, Ontario native was acquired by the Rangers from the Ducks in exchange for forwards Aaron Voros and Ryan Hillier on July 9, 2010. He was originally selected as Washington’s first round choice, 12th overall, in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Emminger?
    Quite frankly i forgot all about this guy

however Cally is the name I'm waiting to hear about a signing with,...
    platessmall.jpg
    cally signs 3 years @ 4.3 per year...give or take

just about done deal