B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Very fishy that the replay they showed at the end of the 3rd showed 00.0 as the puck got to the line, but the replay they showed at the end of the second had the puck behind the line at 00.1.

But yes we are right back in this BUT GABBY NEEDS TO SHOOT FROM THE POINT. Jesus.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    man the only fun part of the game was the final whistle

it really isn't fun to me with my nerves :lol:

im pacing back and forth..smoking stogie's and reef in the bathroom...

i feel like i played :mrgreen:

anyway it was a great win..we finally got a lucky bounce(i wouldn't have been able to handle ot)

it looked like a goal to me at the end of the 2nd(from the highlights....what view did toronto have?)

gaborik is a bum...the 5-3 was disgusting..and he had the lazy crosscheck to almost blow us the game

the avery prust and boyle line had good energy..lots of hits

hank is hank

need the 2 days off more than the teams :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Must totally agree on ALL of the Gaborik sentiments. Most over rated Ranger perhaps ever. Pansey Ass Sissy.

Also- on Knubles goal ( I think )
    This seems to be the going trend, no RANGERS clearing any caps out from on front of Henrik. I miss a Beukeboomesque type of player man . Take the fucking body and keep that area clear of snarky
    Caps !
    J if you can get me the 85 year patches I would really appreciate it and I'll take care of you man, promise!Thanks in advance.

Rally for Cally !

LETS GO BLUESHIRTS!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    giradi chased ovie on knuble goal..he was out of position

and prust relaxed for 1 second on the ovie goal...he knew it..gotta keep the feet moving backchecking to that net
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    msg is showing postgame now
    bruce booty crying in his whole post game interview :roll: :?

jeez guy you lost a game

jeez guy you lost a game

Yeah the Alfred Hitchcock lookalike was all red in the face behind the bench. LOL
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    Must totally agree on ALL of the Gaborik sentiments. Most over rated Ranger perhaps ever. Pansey Ass Sissy.

Come on now, Glen has gotten us some serious contenders for this statement. Bobby Holik? Pavel Bure? WADE REDDEN? Lindros? I can keep going all day...lol
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276

jeez guy you lost a game

"Well, the one thing, its reputation is far better than the actual building," Boudreau said on 105.9 The Edge's "Kirk and Mike Show," according to The Washington Post. "I mean, it's nothing. The locker rooms are horrible. The benches are horrible. There's no room for anything. But the reputation of being in Madison Square Garden is what makes it famous. Also, our building's a lot louder, too. So I mean, they can say what they want, but it's not that loud in there."

Wow. What an asshole. Please knock these pretenders out of round one.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    F Boudreau.
    Its just some kind of tactic to rally his troops.
    Rangers better not let this get into their heads, they've got to maintain focus and attention where needed. I know they can use the 2 days rest, but selfishly I wish it were on tonight.

LETS GO BLUESHIRTS
    platessmall.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,362
    Big Drop wrote:

jeez guy you lost a game

"Well, the one thing, its reputation is far better than the actual building," Boudreau said on 105.9 The Edge's "Kirk and Mike Show," according to The Washington Post. "I mean, it's nothing. The locker rooms are horrible. The benches are horrible. There's no room for anything. But the reputation of being in Madison Square Garden is what makes it famous. Also, our building's a lot louder, too. So I mean, they can say what they want, but it's not that loud in there."

He's right. It's as overrated as everything else in NY. :o
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Big Drop wrote:

jeez guy you lost a game

don't fret young brother.. its all good

just accept the fact that philly will always be the younger step child of nyc

hence i think its a big part of the reason you guys arer extra over the top w/ sports
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

agreed. GF is going there for the weekend. I could have gone and it would have only cost an extra couple hundred for a plane ticket. i chose to stay home. i have zero desire to visit your fine city. i'd rather go to wisconsin. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

agreed. GF is going there for the weekend. I could have gone and it would have only cost an extra couple hundred for a plane ticket. i chose to stay home. i have zero desire to visit your fine city. i'd rather go to wisconsin. :P

you will not be missed
    81 wrote:

you will not be missed

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    81 wrote:

You guys are funny. What was the line from "Keeping the Faith"?? Something like "...if you're not living in New York you're really just kidding yourself"
    eddiec wrote:
    81 wrote:

You guys are funny. What was the line from "Keeping the Faith"?? Something like "...if you're not living in New York you're really just kidding yourself"

im telling ya eddie..they all have to compensate the fact that they don't live in nyc with sports ...
    eddiec wrote:

im telling ya eddie..they all have to compensate the fact that they don't live in nyc with sports ...

you all keep telling yourself that. not everyone loves 10 million neighboors with sky high rents. i'd rather live in montana with the closest person 10 miles away.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    back on topic.

you guys enjoying your once a decade playoff run?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    back on topic.

Yes.

Things haven't been easy since the Messier years. But the team is young, especially the D, so I think we will be playoff contenders consistently now.
    eddiec wrote:
    81 wrote:
    back on topic.

Yes.

Things haven't been easy since the Messier years. But the team is young, especially the D, so I think we will be playoff contenders consistently now.

this fool...he has a great team with no goalie for 20 years..such a shame...could have had a few cups
    81 wrote:
    eddiec wrote:

you all keep telling yourself that. not everyone loves 10 million neighboors with sky high rents. i'd rather live in montana with the closest person 10 miles away.

thats why i live 15 minutes away in brooklyn for 1/3 the price of nyc..the best of both world's
    81 wrote:

My trips to Wisconsin have been many degrees more fun than my trips to NYC. :D
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    thats why i live 15 minutes away in brooklyn for 1/3 the price of nyc..the best of both world's

speaking of brooklyn....i'll make sure to tell the woman to run if she see's a crazy guy in a pizza shop yelling creed. :P

all kidding aside, i'm sure NY is a fine place to live if you like that sort of city. i just get pent up with all the traffic and need some open space. very frustrating knowing that you have to drive an hour to find some country side. i don't think i could handle of the NE cities because of that. a small regional city (500K) is about the perfect size for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    If someone wants to start a thread of "Why NY isn't the greatest city in the world" go ahead. Let's just stick to hockey here.
    eddiec wrote:
    If someone wants to start a thread of "Why NY isn't the greatest city in the world" go ahead. Let's just stick to hockey here.

yeah...go rangers....beat the snot out of the caps. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

My trips to Wisconsin have been many degrees more fun than my trips to NYC. :D

well then we need to teach you how to have a good time my good man...

:D Smoking some reef in the MSG bathroom. 8-)

Back to hockey, right? (sorry I started it) I hope you guys come back and beat those punks. ;)

:D Smoking some reef in the MSG bathroom. 8-)

Back to hockey, right? (sorry I started it) I hope you guys come back and beat those punks. ;)

need something to calm down playoff fever
    Part of the beauty of NYC is the proximity to other suburban and even " city " areas.
    Driving or mass transit, either way will get you where you wanna go .
    North Jersey under an hour, and about as country as you can get.
    Philly town , only 2 hours away.
    Connecticut, under an hour, again either driving or by train .
    New Jersey is just across the river, Upsate NY is gorgeous ,
    and even Western NY ( who has another NHL Hockey team in these playoffs )
    is possible to get to in a few hours.
    I live an hour outside of Manhattan and MSG on the cities longest public beach and boardwalk.
    Talk about the best of both worlds.
    Its gorgeous and awesome.

Don't hate.
    Its not becoming .
    :)

http://blueshirtsunited.com/posts/279-d ... ll-be-made

Dubinsky has stepped up as the heartbeat of this team since Cally went down and out.

The moustache looks cheesy ,
    I'd say shave that shit off but
    if that serves as the catalyst for us winning, then so be it .

LETS GO BLUESHIRTS
    platessmall.jpg