B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    SOMEONE KILL ME!! :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,795
    Let's Do this!!!!
    I miss igotid88
    :( :(

total domination in the 2nd
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    as i expected they'll make the other team's goalie look like the best of all time
    I miss igotid88
    wow....big problems...

no pressure at all
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    augusta called, they want their rangers back
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    didn't think this would happen

figured the rags would take the spilt in dc
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:

why would you think that? Caps were playing well going into the playoffs, rangers backed into the playoffs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

why would you think that? Caps were playing well going into the playoffs, rangers backed into the playoffs.
    i have never liked the caps to be honest with you, never have and never will. guess my bias is showing.

81 wrote:

you have your own problems good sir
    81 wrote:

you have your own problems good sir

:lol: no kidding. i'll be glad when this meltdown is over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

i have never liked the caps to be honest with you, never have and never will. guess my bias is showing.

don't care for the caps either, but in hockey, the teams that are hot over the last 4-6 weeks of the season, ussally handle the first round. stumble in and it's a short stay.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    sucks that it won't be 3 straight at home
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:

the way we played tonight ..it doesn't matter where the game is held

i just hope we don't go out with our heads buried in the sand....they better show the fuck up sunday

we've invested too much time sweat and money for such a weak ass effort
    81 wrote:

don't care for the caps either, but in hockey, the teams that are hot over the last 4-6 weeks of the season, ussally handle the first round. stumble in and it's a short stay.
    the rags are better then this crap. this isn't the same rags team i've watched during the season.

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Piss up a rope!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    As bleak as it looks, you're not in trouble until you lose a home game.

Take the next two games and you're right back in it.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Big Drop wrote:
    As bleak as it looks, you're not in trouble until you lose a home game.

Take the next two games and you're right back in it.

Agreed. We just need some goals. Tough without Cally.
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,362
    igotid88 wrote:

2-3-2 format doesn't work in hockey. They've tried it 3 times I think (to save travel money), and always go back to 2-2-1-1-1, which is clearly a superior format. 2-3-2 works for baseball because teams play consecutive days.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    well ...at the very least MSG should be jumping

let's try and make this a series
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Wanted to ask if anyone attending can do this poor slob a favor.
    Can anyone attending picke me up 3 of the 85 year anniversary patches? I will pay you back cash or paypal and can even throw in a tiny little PJ goody, for your troubles.
    I hope the Rangers sport the Heritage jerseys, I think we do well in them .

LETS GO BLUESHIRTS !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Anyone ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Could that be any closer to end a period.

I thought it was a good goal. Wow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Living in Vancouver, I thought I would never utter these words, But GO RANGERS.
    eliminate Ovie and the boys, one less east team the canucks dont have to worry about......
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • MFCarissaMFCarissa Posts: 494
    It looked like a good goal to me. The guys on NBC were saying "The war room in Toronto has plenty of practice with things like this during the regular season." Yeah, plenty of practice blowing it. They called this a goal, afterall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbQcI42_iM
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
    Imagine if the other sports had the same time running out rule for last shots. All those last second game winning shots would be nullified. All those great moments erased. Possibly different champions.
    I miss igotid88
    MFCarissa wrote:
    It looked like a good goal to me. The guys on NBC were saying "The war room in Toronto has plenty of practice with things like this during the regular season." Yeah, plenty of practice blowing it. They called this a goal, afterall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWbQcI42_iM

I can assure you if it was Ovechkin's goal it would have counted. Just glad we won and it didn't hurt us.
    I miss igotid88
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    It was a goal, but someone is trying to skew things....but lets talk about the 5 on 3's and the Rangers passing clinic....dammit they need to start unloading on Neuvirth....send some bouncing "oh shit" shots on goal...they are making it too easy....LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    we're back.... ;)

the one thing that sucks being at a game is you can't see the highlights of the blown goal call
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Wanted to ask if anyone attending can do this poor slob a favor.
    Can anyone attending picke me up 3 of the 85 year anniversary patches? I will pay you back cash or paypal and can even throw in a tiny little PJ goody, for your troubles.
    I hope the Rangers sport the Heritage jerseys, I think we do well in them .

LETS GO BLUESHIRTS !

bathy i didn't see this...remind me wed