might have to rough up some philly fools at MSG :lol:

peace

+17
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    edited February 2011
    well we suck .... :( :mrgreen:

although their was a massive brawl at the start of the 3rd so the rest of the game was ruined

2 drunk philly kids getting thrown out begin of the 3rd..as the guard is pushing them out one throws a beer at his face...half gets him but 2 kids in my crew get the other half.....sooo here we go :mrgreen:

my boy squares off with a goofy dude with one tooth ..few puches but turns into wrestling match..guards trying to break that up
    as this is happening me and another kid are just arguing heavy with the real drunk kid with 2 guards in -between us...im not one for throwing punches over guards but i really wanted to because he was arrogant and drunk

all of a sudden the guard that got hit with the beer comes over me and yokes the philly kid up ..now im stuck in the middle of these two :lol: they both go down ..some punches between those two on the ground
    the regular security guards are clueless...

ahh just another rangers/flyers game

i will say we are too old for this... and in our younger days the 5 of us would have just stomped these kids but cooler heads prevailed somewhat..everything gets broken up with no injuries... of course the philly kids are thrown out...we don't because we're home and know all the guards ;)

too funny...sad part is ...all because of beer and drinks...always drunk people involved

why cant kids go to the game and just have a few? it happens all over and in this situation as a flyers fan at MSG..getting drunk and rowdy is a disaster waiting to happen....just as if my friends did it in philly

knew i should have stood home :mrgreen:

rangers will be lucky to make theplayoffs
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Nice story Neily. Come on - nobody from my city would ever act like that. Seriously.

:lol:

2 more wins to sweep the season...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    Nice story Neily. Come on - nobody from my city would ever act like that. Seriously.

:lol:

2 more wins to sweep the season...

i dont know if they traveled from philly ( based on the dude w/ 1 tooth..i would say so) :lol:

like i said any fan who ventures into a visiting building should refrain from getting whacked and being a fool

cursing and yelling non-stp for no reason is only gonna lead to being thrown out or beat up ...etc..

yea you cats are good..we're average.. that about says it all :twisted: :( :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • wow, when was the last time the flyers played a game against the Rangers without getting penalized?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    smoked?

1 shot in a shoootout is " smoked " ?
    :roll:

Let's look at 2010-11, as opposed to living in the past:

11/4 - Flyers 4, Rangers 1 @ Phila
    12/18 - Flyers 4, Rangers 1 @ Phila
    1/16 - Flyers 3, Rangers 2 @ NY

So far, it's a smoking. 8-)

OK

that was an impressive win,....disappointing fir us Blueshirt fans.
    Pretty tight tho- still dunno bout " smoked "
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

that was an impressive win,....disappointing fir us Blueshirt fans.
    Pretty tight tho- still dunno bout " smoked "

That game wasn't a smoking. I would say the Flyers would smoke the Rangers in a best-of-7 series though - winning in 5 most likely. Of course, most of the games would be competitive, like yesterday. 4-0 this year - that is a smoking. 8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

That game wasn't a smoking. I would say the Flyers would smoke the Rangers in a best-of-7 series though - winning in 5 most likely. Of course, most of the games would be competitive, like yesterday. 4-0 this year - that is a smoking. 8-)

Yeah, Rangers don't want to face Philly in the first round.
    nice win....good ole shootout

by the way eric staal should be suspended for the dirty hit on his brother...yes he hit his brother in the head ...imagine that.. :twisted: :?
    That hit must have been over some family issue. Couldn't believe it when I saw it. He's gonna hear it from mom.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

by the way eric staal should be suspended for the dirty hit on his brother...yes he hit his brother in the head ...imagine that.. :twisted: :?
    Watch the hit again man, I don't think that was an elbow, or even illegal. Dirty? Sure, a bit. Illegal? Nope.
    Rygar wrote:

Watch the hit again man, I don't think that was an elbow, or even illegal. Dirty? Sure, a bit. Illegal? Nope.

yea they are just big dudes so everybody they hit is up high
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar wrote:

yea they are just big dudes so everybody they hit is up high
    That isn't what injured him at least, but he did catch the younger one not paying attention. Mom's pissed.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    RAG$ SUCK
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    metsfan wrote:
    RAG$ SUCK

comeing from an islander fan. priceless :lol:

btw, welcome to the 10K club
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    RAG$ SUCK

comeing from an islander fan. priceless :lol:

btw, welcome to the 10K club
    didn't want let it go to waste

i made it to the 10k club years ago on the old board :P . still pissed all the posts didn't carry over from the old board. :evil: :twisted: :P .

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the blueshirts have to win more games and the devils have to lose more games.

i will jump off a very tall structure if the rangers miss the playoffs and the devils squeak in.

any trade dealine rumors? not much on the market.....

staal expected to play against the caps friday?
    rival. wrote:

i will jump off a very tall structure if the rangers miss the playoffs and the devils squeak in.

i don't have any answers to those questions....just riding out the year
    rival. wrote:

while the Devils are playing great right now, no way they make the playoffs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:

9 points out, 20 games to play. hopefully the cool down quickly.

ESPN is reporting kovalev to the pens...
    rival. wrote:
    81 wrote:

9 points out, 20 games to play. hopefully the cool down quickly.

ESPN is reporting kovalev to the pens...

that's still a lot of points to make up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    yikes..the russians tonight !!!!! :mrgreen:
    put that in your pipe and smoke it caps... :lol:

this was for you bathy!!! feel better
    outscored caps 15-1 in last 3 games

henrik 2 straight shutouts vs. the caps

caps shutout for the 9th time this year
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Great win. Potential first round playoff matchup comin to the garden sunday.
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    I'm hearing McCabe to the Blueshirts for Tim Kennedy and a draft pick
    Jwmcc wrote:

Done deal. http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=554274
  • Jwmcc wrote:

Not bad, I remember McCabe when he was part of the Islanders' rebuilding program in the late 1990s.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Jwmcc wrote:

Not bad, I remember McCabe when he was part of the Islanders' rebuilding program in the late 1990s.
    me too :P :evil: :( :cry:

btw- it's nice to mccabe come outta the witness protection program

another sunday 9am wakeup call..........wtf with all these day games