B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Found what shirt Neily wears to the games

:lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_d ... nhl-312882

sean is such a nut..love him

sad part is if he was on your team you would also..yes you would

come to a game one night and we will go to his bar...i can guarantee you will have a blast
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

come to a game one night and we will go to his bar...i can guarantee you will have a blast

i would not love him. i barely tolerate Carcillo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i would not love him. i barely tolerate Carcillo

yea but sean rocks out at every pj show..so thats a + :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    2619437YubKGrpm.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

I saw him at the PJ show in MSG...wearing sunglasses and hanging around this leggy model

I think Voros was hanging with him
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    2619437YubKGrpm.gif

Can you edit that and put Car Bomb in there ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    81 wrote:
    2619437YubKGrpm.gif

Can you edit that and put Car Bomb in there ?

talk to dc. i found an online site to resize. i'm not smart enough. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

I saw him at the PJ show in MSG...wearing sunglasses and hanging around this leggy model

I think Voros was hanging with him

i remember u mentioning that..yea his chick and wingman...until he got traded :lol:
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,796
    who's watching the All-Star selection draft?
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,796
    They should do this for all All-Star games
    I miss igotid88
    Kinda of funny.

Rumor has it the nhl was going to do a final five pick to avoid the last pick stink, but the players said they wanted to have that last player pick :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    great idea loved it alot but all teams shoulda been represented
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    great idea loved it alot but all teams shoulda been represented

why? nobody wants to see islanders. :P

serious tho, that deflates teh value of being an all star. just look at some of the pirates all stars over the last 18 or so years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • They gave Mr. Irrelevant $20,000 for his charity of choice and a new Honda CRZ. That was pretty cool.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    http://plixi.com/p/73563605
    :mrgreen:
    hey flyers......one day maybe.... :mrgreen:

you guys are like the ugly step child of the orginal 6.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

hate the team..not the history :lol:
    cally back tonight !!!!
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    that is excellent news!!!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 81 wrote:

Since I wasn't born until 1977, I'd rather be the Big Brother of the Second Six. :D

One day maybe... this June.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Cally returns?
    Dubinskky too !
    will be exciting to see what he and Zuccarello can put together.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...at least we got some boys back

14 shooters 1 goal..pretty amazing actually
  • Haven't been here in a while, but I would like to say....

I love this team this year. They play hard, they play fast, and they play.....DEFENSE? Unbelievable. Even after going up 2-0 and then 2-2 and then an eventual SO loss...they still hung in there. A lot of teams would have completely flopped against Pitt in that situation, but the Rangers aren't scared of anyone.

They are going to give teams like Boston, Caps, Tampa and Pittsburgh serious fits in 7 game series come playoff time. Philly...I hate em but the blue shirts can't beat them
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    Haven't been here in a while, but I would like to say....

I love this team this year. They play hard, they play fast, and they play.....DEFENSE? Unbelievable. Even after going up 2-0 and then 2-2 and then an eventual SO loss...they still hung in there. A lot of teams would have completely flopped against Pitt in that situation, but the Rangers aren't scared of anyone.

They are going to give teams like Boston, Caps, Tampa and Pittsburgh serious fits in 7 game series come playoff time. Philly...I hate em but the blue shirts can't beat them

WHERE YA BEEN KID??

hope all is well
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Haven't been here in a while, but I would like to say....

With their defence they are going to make the playoffs very interesting.
  • Haven't been here in a while, but I would like to say....

I do like how the Rangers are built, but they lost to a team last night missing all 4 of their centers (after Staal got tossed). The Pens forwards last night were basically 3rd/4th liners & AHL guys, so I would have expected the Rangers to hold them under 3 goals.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    metsfan wrote:

:D I saw that. As if DiPietro doesn't have enough problems facing a zillion shots a game, he goes and gets knocked out.
    DIPI....might wanna think better next time