Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    set the dvd recorder

I dont own a cell phone, so i'll find out in the parking lot after the show or wait till i view my recorded game when i get home.

Lets Go Rangers \_-

You have a DVD recorder but no cell phone? Interesting.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    how bout Orr dropping Goddard ,,that was awesome
    the fight was a tie goddard has some good punches in the begging and then orr jus crushed him in the end. it would have been awsome to see it go longer but goddard couldnt stand up. also would have liked to them fight again. but theres always april
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the fight was a tie goddard has some good punches in the begging and then orr jus crushed him in the end. it would have been awsome to see it go longer but goddard couldnt stand up. also would have liked to them fight again. but theres always april

yes goddard did get a few in ...but than orr dropped him knees buckled
    standing 8 count
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    moster78 wrote:
    You have a DVD recorder but no cell phone? Interesting.

can you imagine ? lol

it drives my GF crazy- no cell .

Personally, i hate them. If its important enough, leave me a message at home and I'll get back to you asap .Or if I need to make call, i carry extra quarters in my pocket for a payphone .

I have a Go Video machine and a combo VCR, So I am able to dump all of my Videotapes from thru the years onto DVD, or, as I described, I can record directly off of television onto either tape or disc . Excellent quality and sound also.
    Oh and I should also include that my little mini camcorder ( JVC ---combo digital recorder and digital camera ) hooks up into the Go Video machine as well, so i am able to dump recordings I make on my cam onto either Videotape pr DVD .

anyhow,.....

Lets Go Rangers\_ - ;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yes goddard did get a few in ...but than orr dropped him knees buckled
    standing 8 count
    it was a good punch ill give orr credit. the rangers have really made orr into a better player
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Andy baby.....................Those Laughs helped you out big time the other night. I don't have any faith in them. I was and still am not a fan. They have put pathetic attempts at a hockey team on the ice all my life. The last time they won it I was born and the joke is around the house. Is that they will win it again when I die. he he he

That is why I am a life long Dead Wing fan.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Andy baby.....................Those Laughs helped you out big time the other night. I don't have any faith in them. I was and still am not a fan. They have put pathetic attempts at a hockey team on the ice all my life. The last time they won it I was born and the joke is around the house. Is that they will win it again when I die. he he he

Wow, from Toronto and a Red Wings fan? Can't that get you put to death in Toronto?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    moster78 wrote:
    Wow, from Toronto and a Red Wings fan? Can't that get you put to death in Toronto?

A few of my friends have tried to lynch me. :)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:

We appreciated it ! We helped ourselves at the same time by winning the games we had to . Hope we can keep it up tonight against Ottawa- ( or the remnants of the Ottawa team- they are all injured )

Then we have alot of scoreboard watching to do this weekend.
    I'm sure you being a Wing fan goes over well with all your buddies up there in Toronto- at least you didnt jump ship to another canadian team - or you might be lynched !

LOL-- jk

Lets Go Rangers \_ -
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    A few of my friends have tried to lynch me. :)

My friend starting rooting for the Wings because he liked the symbol. I so wanted to kill him. Granted, I'm not friends with him anymore really, which could explain it.
  • Options
    Well, someone has to acknowledge the mess that was last night. Let that be a lesson to you, you can't take stupid penalties and give teams 5 on 3's. That simple. Hopefully the weekend rest will do them good. And since Jagr didn't score last night, he very well could break the record on Tuesday against Philly, and yours truly will be there!

Here's to hoping everyone has a good weekend, all the teams we want to lose, do in fact lose. And as always,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
  • Options
    yes 2 steps behind last night = mucho penalties

this 4 day rest is desperately needed ..

hopefully our rivals can help us this weekend .. i hate rooting for the devils and islanders

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Finally a Rangers game on (and not the Knicks) and this is what I was treated to. Not much Lundqvist could do with pretty much a games worth of SOG in the first period alone and mostly on the PK. Looked like they just wanted a couple of days off.

hope they finish strong
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Did they trade jerseys the other night out on the island ?

wtf ?

and this was a team thats half there , filled with injuries ?
    I'm completely flabbergasted !

Something else nobodies addressed here,...
    What happened to Kaspar ?
    Something tells me, it is ALOT worse then they are letting on, something really bad thats liable to keep him out for extended periods of time- and they are trying to keep it under wraps.

And while we are at it- what the hell is it with Tom Poti ?
    They actually call this guy a " veteran " ?
    Let alone that this guy can't hit water if he fell out of a boat,...
    Hmmmmm
    why dont i take a stupid penalty by punching this Senator right square in the face and put my team down on a 2 man disadvantage?
    And how many times can i get either a break away or a wide open net and shoot it wide, or hit the glass or not even on goal ? Hmmmm
    what does he have , 1 goal all season ?

Playoffs heavily rely on getting on a roll and timing- maybe- for the final 8 games, they should bring up a few D' men from Hartford- and get a look, see if they can get someone on a roll. I mean, I love the guy, but that goon on the Sens got to the best of Orr, and it was only because of his size and arm length and reach. Sure, Orr held his own, but he did not win that fight.
    How about Martin Grenier,26 years old, D, 6' 6 " , and 260 lbs . Hell, bring back Dale Purinton- 29 years old, - at 6'3" and 226 lbs, ( we know he likes to stand up for his teammates )--- give these guys a shot- !
    Its clear the present roster, as far as defense, and without Kaspar, are tired and weak.The opposing players have the inside on them and to try and regain an advantage, they take penalties.( just like Moore pointed out in the intermission)

Well, at least the next game, we will have been well rested, and the Flyboys will have played 3 games in 4 nights.
    That game is going to be insane.

Moster i am extremely jealous of you attending that game- it will really be something. One thing i must concede isthat in the past few games, there seem to be lots and lots of Flyer fans in the stands at MSG games .
    They must get on a bus and come up, and they sometimes all wear identical orange T- Shirts showing their allegiance.
    Bastards.

The other night i listened to the toronto / flyers game on the NHL website- they stream them on there-. I might be doing alot of the same this weekend, or maybe go to my buddies hyouse- he has the NHL package on direct tv . Either way , us Blueshirt fans will be watching the scoreboards this weekend. Till Tuesday- the final push .

Any combination of 3 points with Atlanta losing-- clinches our playoff spot, for the books/records. We all know they will make it- but clearly its in our best interests to make the top of the division so that we can get home Ice , at The Worlds Most Famous Arena.

Lets Go Rangers \_ -
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Moster i am extremely jealous of you attending that game- it will really be something.

I bought tickets way back in January anticipating that it would be a huge game to go see. Glad to see I was right!
  • Options
    moster where ya tickets at? i have my regular 411's
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

you also?

;)
    boy i appear to be way outta the loop!

you lucky blueshirts !

Lets Go Rangers\_-
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Fucked if I can remember. My brother paid for them and they got mailed to him. Somewhere in the 300's I think.
  • Options
    i hear ya moster ,,u dont care where they are lol

yea bath ..the 2 mini-plans i got are awesome all good games

it still includes the isles on thursday and ottawa last game

very good investment i reccommend checking it out next year

plus your entitled to ALL playoff games
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i hear ya moster ,,u dont care where they are lol

yea bath ..the 2 mini-plans i got are awesome all good games

it still includes the isles on thursday and ottawa last game

very good investment i reccommend checking it out next year

plus your entitled to ALL playoff games

I asked about that when I inquired about season tickets for next season. The guy said they weren't sure if they were going to do it again next year. When did you purchase the plan?
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I asked about that when I inquired about season tickets for next season. The guy said they weren't sure if they were going to do it again next year. When did you purchase the plan?

we bought a 15 game plan like 3 weeks b4 the season started

then we made friends with the guy in charge and we asked about another 15 game plan like 1 month into the season.. they were sold out ,,but he was nice enough to put another 7 games into a second package for us

they offered us season's for next year but i cant do 40 games so we're gonna probably stick with a mini
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:

of course, they are a good , competitive team this year !

Cablevision bastids !

all we need to hear now is that PJ will play Radio City- will you guys get priority for seats should that happen ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:

we bought a 15 game plan like 3 weeks b4 the season started

then we made friends with the guy in charge and we asked about another 15 game plan like 1 month into the season.. they were sold out ,,but he was nice enough to put another 7 games into a second package for us

they offered us season's for next year but i cant do 40 games so we're gonna probably stick with a mini
  • Options
    whoops double post sorry
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

A season ticket subscription in the 400's was like under a grand per person, which isn't bad.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    A season ticket subscription in the 400's was like under a grand per person, which isn't bad.

yea they charged us 22.50 a ticket not a cent more ..the exact price

and 1st round playoffs $5 extra per tick
    2nd round 10 extra per tick

3rd round 15 extra per tick

now hopefully they need to be used =)
  • Options
    Check Out The New Sig..
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    Check Out The New Sig..

excellent !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    whats up boyz.. 1-0 devils hate rooting 4 them but we have to..

shitty day here.... perfect for watching hockey indoors

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    whats up boyz.. 1-0 devils hate rooting 4 them but we have to..

shitty day here.... perfect for watching hockey indoors

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

Its an afternoon game? What the hell have I been doing all afternoon? Should be watching Philly lose!