B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    OK

these are too funny:

http://www.wehateyourteam.com/

hope they have the internet inside the lockerroom so maybe they can see these.

[size=+3] - _/ _/ _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ \_ \_ - [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    fucking arghhh

jagr, can you please score ,

like you used to do , back in the day ?

wtf ?

:mad:
    platessmall.jpg
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    you guys better turn this thing around real quick...like, next game quick.
    Jam out with your clam out.
    long red wrote:
    you guys better turn this thing around real quick...like, next game quick.

word up
    play Liffiton , bench Rachunek .

:(

:mad:

:cool:
    platessmall.jpg
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    WELL BOYS this is really our last stand,,,we can still get back into it w/ a win today

heading into the city at 12 xman if im there early ill call u

play the same way as last game LETS GO

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!!
  • ok, i'm heading in at 11:30, so I'll probably get there around 12:45-1. see you there bro.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • RWRW Posts: 97
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

these are too funny:

http://www.wehateyourteam.com/

Now we've got Rangers fans promoting the website. Nice.

Thanks man!
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    Fuck.

Tied 1-1.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    NMyTree wrote:
    The Buffalo media and their fans are desperately trying to drum up any little thing, to serve them as motivation. Me thinks they do protest too much.
    the buffalo media ...are u kiddin man ...nyc media blows everything out of sorts ...wow are u way way way off on this one .....
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

Did anyone see Henrik's save with 8 minutes left in the 2nd OT? Someone blasted it at him out of no where, and kick saved it out of no where...saved the game right there....

now lets see how this ends
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll

did u see that crowd?!?!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • wow! great game!

the way miller was fooling around with the puck, i thought it was going to be a strange goal to win it for the rangers, but that was sweet. :)
    wow! great game!

the way miller was fooling around with the puck, i thought it was going to be a strange goal to win it for the rangers, but that was sweet. :)
    yeah i know three times he mishandled the puck...he still was the best sabre out there today though ...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,

true enough. i was thinking if i was a buffalo fan i would have been going nuts in the ot's...he's lucky he didn't give the rangers a cheap goal on those. i never like seeing a great game like that one end on a misplay. at least it was a good goal that won it.

i'm sure those plays made your heart race a bit, eh?
    true enough. i was thinking if i was a buffalo fan i would have been going nuts in the ot's...he's lucky he didn't give the rangers a cheap goal on those. i never like seeing a great game like that one end on a misplay. at least it was a good goal that won it.

i'm sure those plays made your heart race a bit, eh?
    um i think my heart skipd a couple beats lol

good job rangers...i hate ya, but good job.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    NMyTree wrote:
    The Buffalo media and their fans are desperately trying to drum up any little thing, to serve them as motivation. Me thinks they do protest too much
    BUFFALO wrote:
    the buffalo media ...are u kiddin man ...nyc media blows everything out of sorts ...wow are u way way way off on this one .....
    man buffalo, I can't believe you gave creedance to that statement.........

at any rate, that was a great game. NYR deserved that game. That thoroughly outplayed buffalo for the two and a half periods to start the game. i thought it was pretty even the rest of the game.

oh, and NYR fans.....PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE......not every hit on the Rangers is a penalty, okay????
  • BUFFALO wrote:
    um i think my heart skipd a couple beats lol

no doubt! :D

oh, and NYR fans.....PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE......not every hit on the Rangers is a penalty, okay????[/quote]

haha i was thinkn the same ... simmer down

not really.

:rolleyes:

what a fucking game.

they had to have won that one, or that wouldve been the end.

gotta try to steal game 4 too.

The Garden sounded insane thru the TV.

Girardi and Callahan have turned out to be roster moves of the decade by Renney. ( Where would we be without them stepping up , ......)

platessmall.jpg
  • im going tuesday, this is going to be nuts
  • it sounded insane when i put my cell phone to the crowd and left a message on my home voicemail. can't wait for tuesday... and look what happens when you SHOOT!!!!!
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i feel like i played 5 periods lol standing for 4 hours

what a game

refs are trying their hardest to kcuf us , bitches THEY ARE

i have half a voice,, garden was crazy

but soo nervous in 0t it becoms holding ur breath time

it was great to go crazy and hug everyone around

god i love this game,,,when it goes ur way

we're back !

P.S we got robbed on the 2nd goal ,,and this series should be 2-1 us

but thats ok

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • where i was, the people in the 300s would get up all the time and the people in the 400s were always yelling at them. but to be honest, i never thought we were gone. that was the first overtime playoff game i ever went to, i've watched a ton on TV but never in person,
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    we outhit them ,

but i cant believe we are still trying to win games while still giving the Sabres 9 Power Plays.
    & what happened to ours ( 0-5 ? :confused: )

:eek:
    :confused:
    :eek:

damn,...

platessmall.jpg
    where i was, the people in the 300s would get up all the time and the people in the 400s were always yelling at them. but to be honest, i never thought we were gone. that was the first overtime playoff game i ever went to, i've watched a ton on TV but never in person,

xman got their late

what a games its such a great atmosphere

and ssooooo many hot girls

and a few dorky sabres fans
    khakis and jerseys lol dumbasses
    het bathy u here toooo

woooooooo baby

were outplaying this team... one game at a time
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    xman got their late

what a games its such a great atmosphere

and ssooooo many hot girls

and a few dorky sabres fans
    khakis and jerseys lol dumbasses

yes, it seems to increase with the rangers' success.... there were a lot on the cruise saturday. apparently those cruises attract the halter top crowd...

but anyway, back to the topic, the officiating was terrible. i'll post some of the quotes later but renney said they felt destined to win and would have played until whenever to do so.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • THCTHC Posts: 525
    wow...that was a great game today....huge win for the rangers....
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
    Blueshirt Bulletin

April 29, 2007

Rangers Work Overtime to Overcome Sabres and Refs

The world wanted to anoint the Buffalo Sabres world champions after their Game 1 win over the Rangers. After Game 3, even though they still hold the upper hand with a 2-1 lead in the series, it has become clear that they are not (yet) the best team in this series let alone the best team in the league. Two mistakes (Malik and Mara in Game 2), two bad periods by Henrik Lundqvist (4:05 in the second period of Game 1 and the third period of Game 2), and two huge assists from the zebrae (most of Games 1 and 3) are all that stand between the Sabres and the Thrashers right now. The Rangers have been at their best in the last two games, and the Sabres are lucky to have escaped with one win in Game 2 and something beyond lucky to have stayed close enough to weather most of double overtime before the Rangers took Game 3 by a 2-1 final score.

"We definitely deserved to win," said Brendan Shanahan. "We had the advantage. It would have been a tough one to lose. We played well enough to win last game and didn't get it -- it would have been a tough pill to swallow to have the same thing happen again today." "It was a must-win for us," said Lundqvist, who was impeccable, beaten only by a power play deflection off his own defenseman, not by any Sabres. "We dominated the game -- we deserved to win. The way we played up in Buffalo the last game was a tough one for us." "I'm mad about the second one where we lost in Buffalo," said Jaromir Jagr, who scored on one of his ten shots on goal in a monster performance. "I never felt like that before, down 2-0 -- I had a lot of good feelings about this game. The way we played in Buffalo, we just had a little bad luck. We gave them the victory. If we can keep playing the same way, we have a chance."

The Rangers had more bad luck in this game, if you can call it luck -- the Rangers can't call it anything else or else they'll be fined by the NHL. The NHL is lucky that the Rangers won this game, or else they would have faced Exhibit A on national TV in the US of why they are a Mickey Mouse league. The Rangers' dominance of this game was taken completely away from them by league officials in the "War Room" in Toronto and by the referees on the ice. An apparent second period goal by Karel Rachunek was negated by video review for having been kicked in. In making the ruling, the league failed to properly apply two stringent criteria -- the kicking motion had to be "distinct", which was not at all clear from any replay, and the evidence had to be "conclusive" to overturn the ruling on the ice of a goal, which again was not at all clear.

"We felt that second goal of ours should've counted," said Shanahan. "I've seen replays of it -- it absolutely should've been a goal in my opinion." "Our video coach made his way to the bench pretty animated," said Renney. "He wasn't happy. It was not a kicking motion. It has to be a distinct kicking motion. If that's distinct then we're all in trouble. Those kind of things have to be clarified."

From that point on, the officials tried everything they could to hand this game to Buffalo. They called six straight penalties on the Rangers while letting the Sabres get away with similar infractions. "Those were some tough calls," said Renney. "Usually through the course of the game they balance themselves off -- maybe that was not quite the case tonight." Jagr was called for tripping on a play where he was playing the puck and the opponent stepped on his stick. "I got a crosschecking penalty when I only had one hand on my stick," said Shanahan. "We're not going to be given anything," said Renney. "We're the type of team that's going to have to earn respect every single game we play. That's just because we're the New York Rangers. People just love to hate us."

When the Rangers did finally get a call late in the first overtime period, it took a rare Jagr dive to draw it -- Jagr doesn't like to dive, but apparently he felt he no longer had a choice. The power play was perhaps the only part of their game that failed to click -- otherwise, they were simply perfect against the vaunted Sabres. Defensively, they made every play, especially on the many penalty kills. Lundqvist backstopped them flawlessly when pucks did get through. The offense may not have scored much, but the pressure was there without sacrificing any defense.

And they finally got a break when Michal Rozsival's point shot late in the second overtime session found its way through a tangle of bodies (Jagr's screen, primarily) and rang in off the post. "We had a great view of the shot from the bench," said Shanahan. "It was perfect. If you draw a line straight from where the puck went back to our bench, we had a great view of it. There was traffic in front and there was probably only one place he could put the puck, and he put it there, off the post and in. We were getting to our feet before it even went into the net because we could see it was traveling there." Rozsival joked that he just closed his eyes and shot, but he might as well have.

If the Rangers' power play ever clicks, if the refs ever give them a fair shake, and if Lundqvist plays like he did today the rest of the way, the Sabres' Stanley Cup run is going be shaken to its foundation -- if their good fortune thus far ultimately proves to be enough to help them advance, they will move on as an exposed club. But even having been spotted the first two games, the Sabres are no lock to advance, not after the way the Rangers have exposed them in the past two games (and even a bit before that).

platessmall.jpg