it took 4 months,,but i finally got her email

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    He started this thread because he is proud he got an e-mail (not a phone #)--that should probably have been a clue that he was attached--but people aren't so impressed now. :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    He started this thread because he is proud he got an e-mail (not a phone #)--that should probably have been a clue that he was attached--but people aren't so impressed now. :p
    but why so proud? You don't pick your 'friends' cos of how they look :confused: so to say otherwise and expect us to believe it... well that's just a little odd I spose.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    haha-feeling a little guilty?

NOT AT ALL didnt do anything wrong

some people here cant roll with the fun ,, they get all defensive and jump down my throat ,,and they dont even know me

so i would just rather close this b4 its goes off the deep end
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

some people here cant roll with the fun ,, they get all defensive and jump down my throat ,,and they dont even know me

Do you want me to try and kill it for you? ;)

Get ready... *ah hem* ...so this guy walks into a bar...
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    chadwick wrote:
    Interesting.
    I've read some of this
    not all of it.
    Dude, you'd be on the floor
    ready for action from this girl
    faster than if you'd droped your hat.

This is shaking ground you are
    trying very hard to weasel your way out of.
    Many ppl here have put you in check so to speak
    and i personally see/read some statements of yours where
    you are like very excited about this co-worker of yours in a sexual way.
    Please don't jerk us all off.
    I am about 100% positive you'd have sex with this co-worker of yours
    right now, right this very moment and in the janitors closet.
    Only after you two smoked your cigarettes at the smokers hang-out.
    Perhaps puff away in the janitors closet after sex, catch the dang closet on fire.

Have you told your g/f about your brand new lady friend and will you if you havent already?
    What does anything he does have to do with you?
    Who here has the authority to "put him in check"?
    lol....this is ridiculous.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • we're only going by what was said on the thread like:

'so i figured i can start by emailing and saying wanna go for a smoke... and take it from there'

and he goes on about how sexy and everything she is... but then how he actually MAY change his mind about marriage and just actually wants to be friends with this girl :confused:

so yeh trix, I think chadwick had every right to say what he did going on the evidence in front of him :) :cool:

Nobody would have judged anything otherwise.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    but why so proud? You don't pick your 'friends' cos of how they look :confused: so to say otherwise and expect us to believe it... well that's just a little odd I spose.

Helen, there are men who live by a different set of rules. They don't feel bad about it, but they also usually don't go around annoucing their habits because then they get flack for it.

He made the mistake of bragging about what he did, and now he regrets it because there are plenty of people who don't think it's okay. It's funny really. He forgot to keep it to himself. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    NY PJ1 wrote:

I remember once I shared here that a woman at work had asked me out and fanch went all up in arms about me having a family and children :p
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    justam wrote:
    Helen, there are men who live by a different set of rules. They don't feel bad about it, but they also usually don't go around annoucing their habits because then they get flack for it.

He made the mistake of bragging about what he did, and now he regrets it because there are plenty of people who don't think it's okay. It's funny really. He forgot to keep it to himself. :D

DING DING DING

thats right
    discretion is the better part of valor
  • justam wrote:

:D s'ok... I see the funny side of it. Especially reading the thread title from mr. good boyfriend :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    NY PJ1 wrote:

i have a question for you

what's with all the extra comas????
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
    jojo wrote:
    i have a question for you

i like them
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i like them
    Does your girl know about them??
    Dontcha think you should tell her? :p
    TrixieCat wrote:

watch it you .... ;)
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i like them

do you like them cause they're all curvey :p
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:

One step at a time Trix. She is just getting over his excessive ellipses usage. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    good to know you don't have issues with people cheating :)

some of us do... does that make us bad people? Doubtful! Does that make you bad people? Who knows! You're still entitled to say your opinion as are we :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    good to know you don't have issues with people cheating :)

some of us do... does that make us bad people? Doubtful! Does that make you bad people? Who knows! You're still entitled to say your opinion as are we :cool:
    You sure did assume alot there hel..lol

And why is it good to know? You know, that I don't have issues with people cheating? lol
    mookie9999 wrote:
    One step at a time Trix. She is just getting over his excessive ellipses usage. ;)
    Not to mention that he has an extreme dislike of capital letters.
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    as far as i am aware, emailing someone and meeting them for a smoke is not cheating.
    TrixieCat wrote:

And why is it good to know? You know, that I don't have issues with people cheating? lol

............................................................................ hehe
  • TrixieCat wrote:

Did I? ;)

And yeh I suppose that was a stupid choice of words... people can think what they want. Doesn't matter to me as long as I, or any of my friends don't get hurt in the process :) but I guess those who get hurt are SOMEBODY's friend.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    as far as i am aware, emailing someone and meeting them for a smoke is not cheating.

it was a magic smoke,, i mean really lol
    Did I? ;)

And yeh I suppose that was a stupid choice of words... people can think what they want. Doesn't matter to me as long as I, or any of my friends don't get hurt in the process :) but I guess those who get hurt are SOMEBODY's friend.
    Yes, but she is a big girl.
    I have never been cheated on..at least that I am aware of. lol It would suck to find out. Yes. I totally agree and understand and agree with what you are saying.
    But unfortunately, us telling him it is wrong won't stop him.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Yes, but she is a big girl.
    I have never been cheated on..at least that I am aware of. lol It would suck to find out. Yes. I totally agree and understand and agree with what you are saying.
    But unfortunately, us telling him it is wrong won't stop him.

this is just too funny
  • it was only a matter of time until this got ugly. :)

here is the litmus test:
    if your GF asked a guy for his email addy who she thought was hot and was chatting via email with him and going for a smoke w/him, would you be okay with it?

also, if chica bonita asked you on a date, would you go? if the answer is yes, you should allow her to see other people as well and be honest.

I think what all the ladies are trying to say is if your doubtful about your relationship, let her go so she can find someone who isn't. also be honest about what you want as far as marriage and kids go - it's okay to say you are not sure right now. things do change with age. but she has to be willing to deal with your confusion. bottom line - truth is best.

right on the $$$.
    forget 'judging' anyone...it's just about being honest. with yourself, and with your significant other. there is nothing that is 'wrong'...as long as both parties are aware, in agreement that it's cool, and all is well. there are ALL kinds of relationships and how they are handled, but duplicity in a relationship usually isn't cool in any gig, no matter how open/understanding. i think the 'having your cake and eating it too' comes into play a bit here. ;) and that's all cool....as long as said GF knows about the extra desire for other cakes...and/or gets her own other extra desserts. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• NY PJ1 wrote:

haha-you didn't do anything wrong YET! I bet you 5 bucks that you bang her before Christmas.

No one 'knows' you but you -have- posted about certain things--
    cheating on your girlfriend (I think you even admitted to having a real problem with saying no), the fact that you don't want to get married and that you don't even like kids.

It's hard for me NOT to judge you cuz I've had it done to me... exactly what you're doing to her. Everyone has their issues... I hope you can work through yours before you break someone's heart or marry someone when you don't really want to and find yourself divorced with kids in 10 years.

good luck!
    haha-you didn't do anything wrong YET! I bet you 5 bucks that you bang her before Christmas.

No one 'knows' you but you -have- posted about certain things--
    cheating on your girlfriend (I think you even admitted to having a real problem with saying no), the fact that you don't want to get married and that you don't even like kids.

It's hard for me NOT to judge you cuz I've had it done to me... exactly what you're doing to her. Everyone has their issues... I hope you can work through yours before you break someone's heart or marry someone when you don't really want to and find yourself divorced with kids in 10 years.

good luck!

i dont dislike kids,,, i dont want any but i dont dislike them

i have done things in the past and i have had things done to me
    so i know both sides

and ur last sentence is my life right on the money

bet is on !!!! that would be the best 5 bucks i ever lost :)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,236
    whoa :eek:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    jojo wrote:
    Coma??
    This weekend we rock Portland