Options

Obama Hussein Barack

Comments

• Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    Read your title again -- you dont even have his name correct. You have it as Obama Hussein Barack. It's actually Barack Hussein Obama. If you dont even know the man's name then you probably shouldnt act like you know his hidden evil intentions or anything else about him.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Wilds wrote:
    This is the first place I was going to go, because it really is all this thread is worth. :)

:)

i'm now kinda interested in hearing what "sympathies" are going to influence barak to go "waco" on us....:rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    This is exactly the way I feel about Obama.

He uses generalities too often. Last night he said "the answer to that question is above my pay grade." That's codeword for "I'm afraid to take a position on that issue because I'm a lying sack of shit."

I'm not willing to set a precedent that the first black president needs to be a Marxist nutjob who attended a racist church.

Everyone already knows you are going to write in Pat Buchanan anyway.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    This may be old news, but I've been away for a while.

Your comments? Is Obama safe? Is a man with his background and whoever may have influenced him and was raised with him or in close company with him...is this man safe as our leader? What I mean is, After more than 200 years of presidents, our very next one after a large event involving Muslims (9-11) could be a man named Osama Hussein Barack. Maybe I'm a boneheaded middle-American, but it seems fishy to me.

I'd have to pass on a vote for him just to be safe. I mean, for the most part, whoever is president, things are gonna go the way they are gonna go...why chance putting a man like this and those who will be his advisers in power? I'm not being racist here.

yep you sound like a boneheaded american to me. considering obama is christian, id say youre as safe with him as you have been with your other christian presidents. maybe safer, who knows? :rolleyes:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Get off the racist thing. Jeez. You're not listening.

I have no doubt Obama has the purest intention and I highly doubt he has any evil in mind. Now listen. I'm saying, he has sympathies. Which means he would trust someone he maybe shouldn't. These people work along side him and use him. Next thing you know you have an AlQuida as an adviser to the president. DO you people not read history? DO you think our country is impervious to the same old tactics? Wake up! Listen to what I'm saying and quit taking all that crap from it. You aren't commenting on my words at all. You're jumping on some strange bandwagon where anything someone says about someone who is a minority is a racist. That is racist! Damn! This has nothing to do with him being black or from another country. It has to do with his mind and/or the mind of those around him.

Can you honesty say that there is no chance he will knowing or unknowing open holes for the enemy? I think not.

If you guys aren't open minded enough to discuss the world around you and every point of history that shapes it, then I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place. I thought PJ fans were different than this.

That guy you quoted was being sarcastic and I believe he was referring to you. Anyway I'm glad you came back and posted further your thoughts on BHO. Most peeps who do and when the board's responses doesn't follow their thread's ideals they run away and hide.

You've stated he has sympathies, like what and to whom? More clarification is needed. Are you saying that those sympathies whatever they're are going to influence those he chooses to be part of his administration?

He can choose whomever he wishes, whether or not they use him or not is another story. However it seems we've had that situation already with our current President and Mini-Me Dick Cheney. He seems to pull strings, mouth of and pulls triggers and no one seems to bat an eye. Obama just will need to say the buck stops here and he's worthy he should do just that.

Besides there should be no worries about BHO cause if he gets out of hand (too heavily influenced by his advisers) he can be taken out if the powers that want to. We've had a successful scenario in like that in our past.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JOHN Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.. Should we be scared of everyone named John too?

If the answer is no, then you're a hypocrite. If the answer is yes, so help me god, I know a lot of guys named John!

Who's to say we shouldn't have wanted Lincoln to get assassinated?
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    Im keeping on eye on that John McVeigh....
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    The only hope I have is that if you aren't smart enough to research a candidate and within 5 seconds understand that everything you just posted in this thread was total bullshit, then I have no doubt the the voter registration card is waaaay over your head and you won't be registered to vote.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    No worries, he's a Christian and he loves Israel. So I would say that's a safe bet.
  • Options
    MrBrian wrote:
    No worries, he's a Christian and he loves Israel. So I would say that's a safe bet.

His love for Israel is a solid reason not to vote for him. I was disgusted when I saw Obama's pandering before AIPAC.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Maybe do some research into his background for yourself before you post. Next you'll tell us that he doesn't pray or salute the flag...

Hes a terrorist. The US should be scared that theres a possibility he may be president... http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Your comments? Is Obama safe? Is a man with his background and whoever may have influenced him and was raised with him or in close company with him...is this man safe as our leader? What I mean is, After more than 200 years of presidents, our very next one after a large event involving Muslims (9-11) could be a man named Osama Hussein Barack. Maybe I'm a boneheaded middle-American, but it seems fishy to me.

I'd have to pass on a vote for him just to be safe. I mean, for the most part, whoever is president, things are gonna go the way they are gonna go...why chance putting a man like this and those who will be his advisers in power? I'm not being racist here..
    I'm sorry, but i absolutely cannot believe that people still feel like this. I hope for all our sakes that you are in the minority.
    If you guys aren't open minded enough to discuss the world around you and every point of history that shapes it, then I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place. I thought PJ fans were different than this.
    That's just too funny. I learnt a long time ago, that just because i share a liking for PJ with other people here, it makes me cringe at the thought that somehow that would automatically make me see things the same as ALL other posters on this message board. That includes you. I would have much more respect for your opinions if you said you weren't voting for obama because you didn't like his health policy or education policy or any of his other many policies. The fact that you don't feel safe, because a mans middle name is hussein just shows how ignorant you are and that you my friend, are a racist.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    It's so obvious the original poster is just yanking everybody's chain ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options

you would hope so cause id hate to think people are that stupid.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    you would hope so cause id hate to think people are that stupid.

Seriously. I know there are stupid people out there, but the only way to be THIS stupid is on purpose.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    You think? Well maybe he should go and yank his own chain for a bit if he is that bored. Seriously.
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    His love for Israel is a solid reason not to vote for him. I was disgusted when I saw Obama's pandering before AIPAC.
    agreed...

but, I don't know, I'm really still thinking about what I'm going to do this election... I'm really upset about too many things that just clash together and never work out for me...
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    when i went to school, i learned that this country is where people came to to avoid persecution of there beliefs. a lot of people seem to forget this and think that only christian people are worthy of being in charge of this country. personally, i could give a shit what god people may or may not believe in. even if he was muslim... why the hell would that matter? did he support the terrorists?

lets say there was a candidate that was able to fix every issue this country has, but he/she did not believe in god.... would he/she get elected? most likely not... BUT WHY THE FUCK NOT?!
  • Options
    it's funny that people think you have to be Muslim in order to support a terrorist.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    _outlaw wrote:
    it's funny that people think you have to be Muslim in order to support a terrorist.

:D That's funny and ain't that the truth EX...Timothy McViegh. He was executed quicker than any other terriost I can think of.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    :D That's funny and ain't that the truth EX...Timothy McViegh. He was executed quicker than any other terriost I can think of.

Peace

they shoulda invaded whatever country that man was from, licketysplit. ;):D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    they shoulda invaded whatever country that man was from, licketysplit. ;):D
    let's see... he was American, right?

i'd say they 'invaded' this country pretty well.. maybe not by killing people, but surveillance and persecution is alive and well...
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    let's see... he was American, right?

i'd say they 'invaded' this country pretty well.. maybe not by killing people, but surveillance and persecution is alive and well...

that they did, that they did.
    i think tis time you all really put that second ammendment into practice.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    C'mon people. Don't feed the trolls. All they'll do is come back and ask for more.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Options
    that they did, that they did.
    i think tis time you all really put that second ammendment into practice.
    I said that in a classroom once and was almost suspended, lol.
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    I said that in a classroom once and was almost suspended, lol.

wow really? hilarious. sad scary but still hilarious. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    wow really? hilarious. sad scary but still hilarious. :D
    well, half, if not most, of the things bush say are also sad/scary but hilarious :D
  • Options
    KannKann Posts: 1,146
    I'm not willing to set a precedent that the first black president needs to be a Marxist nutjob who attended a racist church.
    If Obama is a marxist nutjob I'd be scared to see what you think about real left candidates.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    My neighbor has a DeLorean DMC-12 and it's fucking awesome.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    This may be old news, but I've been away for a while.

You should really make that a permanent thing...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln