Options

Obama Hussein Barack

WickedJeremyWickedJeremy Posts: 229
edited August 2008 in A Moving Train
This may be old news, but I've been away for a while.

Your comments? Is Obama safe? Is a man with his background and whoever may have influenced him and was raised with him or in close company with him...is this man safe as our leader? What I mean is, After more than 200 years of presidents, our very next one after a large event involving Muslims (9-11) could be a man named Osama Hussein Barack. Maybe I'm a boneheaded middle-American, but it seems fishy to me.

I'd have to pass on a vote for him just to be safe. I mean, for the most part, whoever is president, things are gonna go the way they are gonna go...why chance putting a man like this and those who will be his advisers in power? I'm not being racist here.
-Jeremy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options

Your comments? Is Obama safe? Is a man with his background and whoever may have influenced him and was raised with him or in close company with him...is this man safe as our leader? What I mean is, After more than 200 years of presidents, our very next one after a large event involving Muslims (9-11) could be a man named Osama Hussein Barack. Maybe I'm a boneheaded middle-American, but it seems fishy to me.

I'd have to pass on a vote for him just to be safe. I mean, for the most part, whoever is president, things are gonna go the way they are gonna go...why chance putting a man like this and those who will be his advisers in power? I'm not being racist here.
    I'm 99% certain that you are. And I don't even support Obama.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    Maybe do some research into his background for yourself before you post. Next you'll tell us that he doesn't pray or salute the flag...
  • Options
    Maybe do some research into his background for yourself before you post. Next you'll tell us that he doesn't pray or salute the flag...
    Terrorists have been growing up in the country. There are extremists being raised here. They are getting jobs and voting. Hundred if not thousands of them. If I was calling the shots in the terrorist organization, I would try to get my people quietly in power in the US. This is a fact and should be considered. What if this is the one? And we vote him right into the big seat all by ourselves? I mean, what are the chances that at this point in time a foreign born Muslim-educated man would be running for president?
    -Jeremy
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I'm not being racist here.
    The only people who have to actually write that out are the racist ones.
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213

oh yeah, i think if he is elected, he will somehow kill every american. i dont know how he'll do it, but his name sure shows he will...

asshole
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • Options
    nobodynobody Posts: 353

are you for real?
    I mean, are you serious, really?
    obviously, you just blew my mind...
    Godwin's Law:
    "As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Yeah. You're no racist. Keep saying that to yourself and perhaps it will come true?
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114

It's retards like this that hamper the future for the world.

You should not be allowed to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Terrorists have been growing up in the country. There are extremists being raised here. They are getting jobs and voting. Hundred if not thousands of them. If I was calling the shots in the terrorist organization, I would try to get my people quietly in power in the US. This is a fact and should be considered. What if this is the one? And we vote him right into the big seat all by ourselves? I mean, what are the chances that at this point in time a foreign born Muslim-educated man would be running for president?

He wasn't foreign born. He was born in Hawaii.

You need help!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'd have to pass on a vote for him just to be safe.

Safe huh? Safer with McCain? Who will likely continue in the same direction as Bush? Putting MORE young men and women in danger? Pissing off MORE of the world? Making other countries more likely to ally with China and Russia, who are approaching superpower status? Safe? I think Obama is the choice if you would like to be safe.

Obama is not Muslim, but even if he was, most Muslims are just normal people who want the same for the famlies as non-Muslims - decent family life, good future for their kids, safe environment. Obama is not Muslim, but even if he was I'd vote for him.

I don't think you are being honest. I think you are probably posting on more than this board and trying to plant seeds of doubt wherever you can, and appeal to peoples' worst side in attempt to poison them against someone who brings new ideas and the real potential for change in a good way. It doesn't work with me, and I'm pleased to see my fellow boardmembers seeing right through it too.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122

Those who feel the need to clarify that they're not a racist usually are. Make your point and move forward. I'm sure our intelligence has checked him out thoroughly and he is in Congress which is not too far from the Presidency.

I'm not a supporter of either candidate but this is one weakass reason to NOT vote for OHB. So if his name was Jim Brown I gather you'd be satisfied with voting for him then and not the issues he stands for, RIGHT!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    it's sad and scary that people think this way....can people really be this ignorant?
  • Options
    More fun with Wicked Jeremy
    Haha...I hear ya! Given that this country is so determined to be a god and have rule, I find this interesting:

Revelation talks about the seven headed beast. It clearly shows that the beasts it refers to are human governments. Everyone freaks about the symbols in Revelation with the beasts and stuff, but it says right in there that the beasts mean kingdoms. The seven heads refer to succeeding world powers that have a dominance over God's people. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and Anglo-America (the seventh head).

Revelation talks about that head receiving a death blow and almost dying (WWI). But the deathstroke got healed and everyone looked at it with admiration and compelled the entire earth to follow it. This is happening now. It also says that it makes an image to itself. A second form of rule that encompasses all and ultimately seeks the interests of the seventh head and acts as a king itself. The United Nations. It says this image is very blasphemous in that it claims to be God's hand on earth. The UN has itself said that without it, all mankind would destroy itself and the only way to salvation is under it's authority, just like Revelation said it would nearly 2000 years ago.

Interestingly, it also says that the beast (or government) would turn on the harlot (religion) and buck her off its back and completely devour her. You can see government doing this now. It is like the beast is trying to buck her off. Separation of church and government. Religion has less influence now than it used to.
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    cutback wrote:
    it's sad and scary that people think this way....can people really be this ignorant?

Yes.
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532

You're scared of a name? Kind of ignorant isn't it? His father is responsible for his name, and his father hasn't been a part of his life since he was 3 months old. He was raised by his white mother and grand parents, he is a Christian.

If you don't vote for him, I hope his name and the lies spread by the right about him being a muslim, at the same time that they criticize him for reverand Wright, his retired christian preacher, being the reason.

disagree with his philosophy, policies, opinions, etc....but let's get past the ignorance.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    I wasn't expecting southern Indiana to go Obama's way anyway...
  • Options
    seanw1010 wrote:
    oh yeah, i think if he is elected, he will somehow kill every american. i dont know how he'll do it, but his name sure shows he will...

asshole
    Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Get off the racist thing. Jeez. You're not listening.

I have no doubt Obama has the purest intention and I highly doubt he has any evil in mind. Now listen. I'm saying, he has sympathies. Which means he would trust someone he maybe shouldn't. These people work along side him and use him. Next thing you know you have an AlQuida as an adviser to the president. DO you people not read history? DO you think our country is impervious to the same old tactics? Wake up! Listen to what I'm saying and quit taking all that crap from it. You aren't commenting on my words at all. You're jumping on some strange bandwagon where anything someone says about someone who is a minority is a racist. That is racist! Damn! This has nothing to do with him being black or from another country. It has to do with his mind and/or the mind of those around him.

Can you honesty say that there is no chance he will knowing or unknowing open holes for the enemy? I think not.

If you guys aren't open minded enough to discuss the world around you and every point of history that shapes it, then I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place. I thought PJ fans were different than this.
    -Jeremy
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Safe huh? Safer with McCain? Who will likely continue in the same direction as Bush? Putting MORE young men and women in danger? Pissing off MORE of the world?

Did I say to vote for McCain?

And no, people that say "I'm not being racist" aren't usually racist. I said that hoping to avoid the obvious closed ear rebuttals and it obviously didn't work.

Obama barely remembers living in Hawaii and of course he was native born or he couldn't run for president.
    -Jeremy
  • Options
    Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. Get off the racist thing. Jeez. You're not listening.

I have no doubt Obama has the purest intention and I highly doubt he has any evil in mind. Now listen. I'm saying, he has sympathies. Which means he would trust someone he maybe shouldn't. These people work along side him and use him. Next thing you know you have an AlQuida as an adviser to the president. DO you people not read history? DO you think our country is impervious to the same old tactics? Wake up! Listen to what I'm saying and quit taking all that crap from it. You aren't commenting on my words at all. You're jumping on some strange bandwagon where anything someone says about someone who is a minority is a racist. That is racist! Damn! This has nothing to do with him being black or from another country. It has to do with his mind and/or the mind of those around him.

Can you honesty say that there is no chance he will knowing or unknowing open holes for the enemy? I think not.

If you guys aren't open minded enough to discuss the world around you and every point of history that shapes it, then I'm sorry I brought it up in the first place. I thought PJ fans were different than this.

I thought Pearl Jam fans were different than this. You really do need help.
  • Options

alright, i'll play along....please cite these "sympathies" so we can fully understand your position
  • Options
    brandon10 wrote:
    I thought Pearl Jam fans were different than this. You really do need help.
    x2
    Drifting away..........
  • Options

The problem with your post is it is based off of "nothing" but a mans name. I don't see any references to "these people" who control him.

Exactly who are you citing that works beside him and will influence him to do Al Qaeda's bidding?

This is mindless racist driven garbage. Explain yourself?
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    The problem with your post is it is based off of "nothing" but a mans name. I don't see any references to "these people" who control him.

Exactly who are you citing that works beside him and will influence him to do Al Qaeda's bidding?

This is mindless racist driven garbage. Explain yourself?

it's "AlQuida" ;):)
  • Options
    This is exactly the way I feel about Obama.

He uses generalities too often. Last night he said "the answer to that question is above my pay grade." That's codeword for "I'm afraid to take a position on that issue because I'm a lying sack of shit."

I'm not willing to set a precedent that the first black president needs to be a Marxist nutjob who attended a racist church.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    JOHN Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln.. Should we be scared of everyone named John too?

If the answer is no, then you're a hypocrite. If the answer is yes, so help me god, I know a lot of guys named John!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Obama is in fact Saddam's evil spawn. He was immaculately conceived, perhaps the devil himself.

He was trained in his ways by the evil Sith lord.. Darth Osama Bin Laden.

We're all fucked dude.
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 614
    I read a thread like this and I honestly don't think we as a country have a chance. Scary thing is that there are millions of Americans that feel the same. There's large parts of this country that are so ignorant they don't even realize it. It's such a natural way of thinking that they don't even recognize it's dangerous. Meanwhile the rest of us have to basically wait these people out in the hopes that the next generation might be a little more enlightened. Problem is we can't wait another generation to correct things.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    Okay, the guys comments were strange, but please!! Any of you who think Obama is good for this country are just as ignorant as him, buying into the heaps of propaganda and lies told to you by the media each and every day. Any of you who don't see that are just plain blind.

"I thought Pearl Jam fans were better than this."

That's probably the most ignorant comment I've read so far.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    it's "AlQuida" ;):)

This is the first place I was going to go, because it really is all this thread is worth. :)
  • Options
    seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,213

i was being sarcastic in my post.
    notice how i said asshole in it? that was directed towards you...
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go