Options

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany

13»

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    sheesh...look at the people foaming at the mouth already.

hmm

and you wondering why is the funny part :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hardboiled wrote:

But you're right. I just want the good old days when the blame for rape was properly placed on the slutty victims who were asking for it.

classic
  • Options
    i absolutely have to party with roland at least once... hopefully i can get my boy drifting to come too

roland, are you closer to toronto or monteal? next time pj plays either one i am comign up and the first round is on me.

i bet that shit would be a blast... by the end of the night the bartender would be a mossad agent responsible for 9/11 :D
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    maybe people are forgetting that a faction of elites are really our (everyone''s) puppet masters suspiciously doing whatever they want now for a good 60+ years.... is there anyone that still doesn't see it?

I could give a rats ass what denomination these people are.....honestly. I see a problem in todays world I point at it. I happen to think people that murder other people for money and personal gain are assholes like every other face value of the interpretation.

but you know...it's easier to toss a blanket over someone and call them a racist...

won't call you a racist.

but you're definitely an anti semite.
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    and you wondering why is the funny part :rolleyes:

Thanks. You're always good for a chuckle. (oops)

and I'll assume this is going to be your response to me...

lol...

p.s. did you catch my thread on the art of propaganda?

It addresses your question a little more about Israel striking Iraq, and what that was really all about...

...more pre-emptive ideology.... perhaps the modern birth of it (I could be wrong...but it sure seems to be incorporated into todays reality if you ask me). Please keep this handy, if you're perhaps wondering one day the origins of pre-emptive modern day ideology. Look at the authors of PNAC as well...I find this rather telling (in part, and in it's entirety) considering the positions of power being held (present tense) during this whole "great" transition to where we are now.

one day you'll be seeing eye to eye...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Thanks. You're always good for a chuckle. (oops)

and I'll assume this is going to be your response to me...

lol...

p.s. did you catch my thread on the art of propaganda?

It addresses your question a little more about Israel striking Iraq, and what that was really all about...

...more pre-emptive ideology.... perhaps the modern birth of it (I could be wrong...but it sure seems to be incorporated into todays reality if you ask me). Please keep this handy, if you're perhaps wondering one day the origins of pre-emptive modern day ideology. Look at the authors of PNAC as well...I find rather telling (in part, and in it's entirety) considering the positions of power being held (present tense) during this whole "great" transition to where we are now.

one day you'll be seeing eye to eye...

i have read the entire PNAC manifesto... and have it printed at my office actually... nothing like using works paper to print 150 pages :p
  • Options
    Blacks have been slaves for centuries....it's practically (sadly) in their DNA. but anyhow...another thread I'm sure...

anyhow ...full stop.

When did I say Hitler was justified in hating jews other that you just implying it to suit your own agenda?

The article points out something the history books failed to include this it seems. That's all.

(in light of current events) I like to see all the cards on the table before I go fish....that's all. Spoon feed me nothing.

The history books fail to mention it because it is irrelevant. The history books don't mention that my hometown was the site of the Battle of Ft. Meigs either. Why? Because in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. Textbook space and classroom time is limited. They can't touch on everything.
  • Options
    (insert racial denomination here....or "elites" it's applicable.)

You don't think financially motivated people seek more power and make all kinds of concessions on what is acceptable? ok..... good luck with that. It's a pretty warped world in this regard. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There's really no disputing the existence of it existence. (although some still try to apparently..)

Ok. But what does any of this have to do with the original post?
  • Options
    I think a lot of people need to really come to terms with what PNAC is, and who the authors are. (I'll post a link if necessary and you all can play spot the names, and they're all doozies.)

Proj for a New Amer century.. is not something meant to be hidden away. This is a mantra. A "raison d'etre"... a state of existence for designed an *entire country*...something meant to be followed over the next century. (hence McCain originally quoting 100 more year of war if necessary)

This situation is alive and well folks, (we're living it) and the people who wrote it are taking all your money hand over fist and steering the ship with it.... It is meant to be "out there", widely accepted, and to flourish. This is the goal of it's creation.

Such a very low percentage of society is familiar with it, and can draw direct (let alone any) parallels with it to what's going on right now.

anyhow.... a few people here already have pieced this together.

others are still stick in a conspiracy/denial holding patter of "this can/would never happen"

well...

(p.s.....it already has happened before)

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    regardless....your life is being controlled by a group of bastards that like killing people for money.....(and not Jewish extremists only, but sadly yes they are a huge part of the equation)
    its your single minded obsession with jews in power and your quick acceptance of anything anti-jewish, regardless of its questionable legitimacy (or, in the case of this link, relevance) that give you away.
    Only someone with a anti-semitic world view and a healthy dose of paranoia can logically deduce that the world is mostly run by a small cadre of money hungry jews.
  • Options
    (p.s.....it already has happened before)

When? And who's taking my money?
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    i have read the entire PNAC manifesto... and have it printed at my office actually... nothing like using works paper to print 150 pages :p

Very good. How do the authors grab you?

We have our disagreements, (I harbor no ill resent...the topics themselves are far from a personal situation (which is why I find personal attacks such a joke response)....many...many thousands share each and every viewpoint...millions (and billions) of people of which you could meet at any given time, in any given circumstance in the world)..... but I'm still a bit shaky on whether or not you're cool with committing the first act of aggression towards lesser countries (otherwise referred to as pre-amptive correction or "discipline"

Kinda like face punching ones kids when you really think about it.

that's gonna come back one day...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    MrSmith wrote:
    its your single minded obsession with jews in power and your quick acceptance of anything anti-jewish, regardless of its questionable legitimacy (or, in the case of this link, relevance) that give you away.
    Only someone with a anti-semitic world view and a healthy dose of paranoia can logically deduce that the world is mostly run by a small cadre of money hungry jews.

sorry....but I'm just gonna laugh...

I don't hate Jews. I don't hate Americans. I hate what their whacked out idiots in control do...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")