Options

The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany

RolandTD20KdrummerRolandTD20Kdrummer Posts: 13,066
edited August 2008 in A Moving Train
What do some people think about this article? I'm getting deja VU, but this time it's Iraq and Iran.

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

"Long before the Hitler government began restricting the rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime."

"Few people know the facts about the singular event that helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals against Jews were carried out. The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than a "holy war."
Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
( o.O)
(")_(")
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    Maybe G.W. Bush didn't come up with the whole "pre-emptive strike" idea at all.

But seriously, historically speaking, do you not know history and the anti-semitism that occured in the world prior to the Nazi's actually formalizing their government policies?
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    ovechkin8ovechkin8 Posts: 491
    people who are deemed too impressionable shouldn't be allowed to read.

that would be my rule if i were a world leader. 90% of problems would vanish.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    Being a troll again, eh?

I love how you pose the question in such an innocent manner:

"What do some people think about this?"

Why not just come out and say you agree with any theory that faults the actions of the Jewish people?
  • Options
    FiveB247x wrote:
    Maybe G.W. Bush didn't come up with the whole "pre-emptive strike" idea at all.

But seriously, historically speaking, do you not know history and the anti-semitism that occured in the world prior to the Nazi's actually formalizing their government policies?

I do know about it. It's seems to be a rather perplexing trend. Can you speculate as to why?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I do know about it. It's seems to be a rather perplexing trend. Can you speculate as to why?

Why don't YOU tell us?

You seem like the sort of coward who would throw a bottle to start a riot, then run home and watch said riot on tv.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Being a troll again, eh?

I love how you pose the question in such an innocent manner:

"What do some people think about this?"

Why not just come out and say you agree with any theory that faults the actions of the Jewish people?

I should have said what insight can you provide....aside from malice ;)

I don't take "the history books" at face value, they are written in a biased manner also. to the victor goes the tale so they say... To say that propaganda has only existed until recently would be incorrect.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Why don't YOU tell us?

You seem like the sort of coward who would throw a bottle to start a riot, then run home and watch said riot on tv.

Oh..more character assassination blather...

you should be proud...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I should have said what insight can you provide....aside from malice ;)

I don't take "the history books" at face value, they are written in a biased manner also. to the victor goes the tale so they say... To say that propaganda has only existed until recently would be incorrect.

I can respect the fact that you don't take history books at face value, but you lose all credibility when you post radical articles from non-credible sources.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831
    I suggest checking out that website's homepage. Verly Intrestink.

but Shtoopid.
  • Options
    what else could Hitler do but exterminate the jews, right?

oh wait i forgot you dont believe he tried that.
  • Options
    Oh..more character assassination blather...

you should be proud...

I am proud I don't convey my feelings via articles from whacked-out sources.

I prefer to say what I mean.
  • Options
    I sometimes think you'd be better spoken for if you merely stated jews have horns and come from caves compared to trying to legitimize such a factually incorrect arguement while posted nonsensical articles.
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I can respect the fact that you don't take history books at face value, but you lose all credibility when you post radical articles from non-credible sources.

So you're saying the economic sanctions never took place?

regardless of source (of course)...

It's all news to me.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    sheesh...look at the people foaming at the mouth already.

hmm

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

Because the Jews secretly control the world and everyone else resents them for it? I think this is the answer you're fishing for.

But you're right. I just want the good old days when the blame for rape was properly placed on the slutty victims who were asking for it.
  • Options
    hardboiled wrote:
    Because the Jews secretly control the world and everyone else resents them for it? I think this is the answer you're fishing for.

But you're right. I just want the good old days when the blame for rape was properly placed on the slutty victims who were asking for it.

You mean the ol give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws?

It's a highly accurate statement regardless of what piece of land you're born on.

Just look at the middle east. Oil fuels the industrial age....look at China... control the oil...control them, and others.

Who is calling for the most middle east intervention lately?

Regardless of how you want to label me....it's going on.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    yeah we're just all just secretely jew lovers and have it out for you and your opinions.... or you can wake up in reality and recognize that such an article that you posted is 100% trash. but i have a feeling which option you'll lean towards.

hmm
    CONservative governMENt

• Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831
    I think I hear a Stormfront in the distance. Looks like it might Reign soon. Damn. Reich as I was about to leave, too.
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    FiveB247x wrote:
    yeah we're just all just secretely jew lovers and have it out for you and your opinions
    are you kidding? of course not! that'd be as ridiculous as calling Roland a jew hater...
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    I think I hear a Stormfront in the distance. Looks like it might Reign soon. Damn. Reich as I was about to leave, too.
    cute. :)
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I love it when posting articles like this = antisemitism.
  • Options

hmm
    edit.....got to play the puck, not the man.
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    I love it when posting articles like this = antisemitism.
    you have GOT to be kidding. he is obssesed with jews. EVERYTHING is Israel's fault. EVERYTHING! he doesnt even think the holocaust happened. and he posts links from that site ( with the not so subtle suggestion that the jews had it coming and started WWII)?

whatever would give people the idea he is anti-semitic?
  • Options
    What do some people think about this article? I'm getting deja VU, but this time it's Iraq and Iran.

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

"Long before the Hitler government began restricting the rights of the German Jews, the leaders of the worldwide Jewish community formally declared war on the "New Germany" at a time when the U.S. government and even the Jewish leaders in Germany were urging caution in dealing with the new Hitler regime."

"Few people know the facts about the singular event that helped spark what ultimately became known as World War II - the international Jewish declaration of war on Germany shortly after Adolf Hitler came to power and well before any official German government sanctions or reprisals against Jews were carried out. The March 24, 1933 issue of The Daily Express of London (shown above) described how Jewish leaders, in combination with powerful international Jewish financial interests, had launched a boycott of Germany for the express purpose of crippling her already precarious economy in the hope of bringing down the new Hitler regime. It was only then that Germany struck back in response. Thus, if truth be told, it was the worldwide Jewish leadership - not the Third Reich - that effectively fired the first shot in the Second World War. Prominent New York attorney Samuel Untermyer (above right) was one of the leading agitators in the war against Germany, describing the Jewish campaign as nothing less than a "holy war."

Edit
  • Options
    hey, remember when all those Jewish tanks rolled into Czechoslovakia and Poland? oh wait that wasnt them. I'm sure hitler was just trying to defend himself from those damn jews.

To think the western nations used the minor event of Germany taking over a huge chunk of eastern Europe as a flimsy pretext for war! who would buy that!? We should be ashamed for our part in WWII.
  • Options
    You mean the ol give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws?

It's a highly accurate statement regardless of what piece of land you're born on.

Just look at the middle east. Oil fuels the industrial age....look at China... control the oil...control them, and others.

Who is calling for the most middle east intervention lately?

Regardless of how you want to label me....it's going on.

What is going on? Some huge international Jewish conspiracy to rule the world?
  • Options
    It may help people understand what makes people hate another race so much...maybe not...

Maybe all some see is hate over discovery.

I think everything is cause and effect. People don't just wake up hating other people. there';s a reason, and if I bring up anything outside of the "textbooks" I'm a hater....

yeah..nice foundation for learning...

smells like fascism...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    hardboiled wrote:
    What is going on? Some huge international Jewish conspiracy to rule the world?

you tell me what the middle east is about then

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    It may help people understand what makes people hate another race so much...maybe not...

Maybe all some see is hate over discovery.

I think everything is cause and effect. People don't just wake up hating other people. there';s a reason, and if I bring up anything outside of the "textbooks" I'm a hater....

yeah..nice foundation for learning...

smells like fascism...

No, you're a hater for implying that the Jews deserved to be rounded up and subjected to genocide because they imposed economic sanctions on a country because its leader was very public about his hatred of the Jewish people. Sounds like Hitler fired the first shot there with his rhetoric, not the Jews.
  • Options
    hardboiled wrote:
    No, you're a hater for implying that the Jews deserved to be rounded up and subjected to genocide because they imposed economic sanctions on a country because its leader was very public about his hatred of the Jewish people. Sounds like Hitler fired the first shot there with his rhetoric, not the Jews.

suffice to say you have picked a side already and do not subscribe to cause and effect.

What do you suppose it is then?

let me know...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")