Options

The mysterious disappearing thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    miller8966 wrote:
    My eyes are opened and islamic extremism is the problem. WHo blew up the world trade center? The Cole Bombing? Who killed a danish writer for talking badly about the prophet mohammed? Who protested and set fire in the streets over a cartton?

oh yes but christians are the problem...lol

Yeah b/c i said christains are the problem..lol...you're so set in your ways that you reply with preset beliefs...sad...kind of like the terrorists; dont take time try to look at the world through someoneelse's eyes, just throw out your own preset views out there....very convenient.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Ahnimus wrote:
    lol, I talk to Muslims every day. I said one of the most offensive things I could probably say. I said religion is a fairy tale. Anyway, they still smile and talk to me. I probably shouldn't have said that though.

They probably smile and talk to you because they are afraid of what your malfunctioning psyche may do next!
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    They probably smile and talk to you because they are afraid of what your malfunctioning psyche may do next!

Hahaha, no they like me :)
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    The people that control what what other people read want to take away our rights just like the gov. Its shameful.........Pearl Jam tought me to stand up and speak your mind....some people like it and others dont, and you would think on here of all places you could speak your mind......F Kat! Now she's going to kick me off........I dont care I spoke my mind.
    I'll be back