Options

Explosions that happened before the WTC towers fell

124»

Comments

• Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    question for 69charger,...

do you think that there is anything fishy about the events on 9/11? or is it just how the towers fell?

because there are other things as well,... im interested to know,...

I'm not denying that the government may have "looked the other way" but even that, to me, is an outside chance. I am just saying that it was planes that brought the towers down and a plane did crash into the Pentagon as the official story states.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    upina2001 wrote:
    Some of you are really fucking sick. I am embarrassed for you. I think the govt is involved in all sorts of shit we dont know about, but to suggest we had anything to do with "setting off explosives" is absolutely absurd, regardless of what a crazy fucking nut job says.

I hope you all think about those people that FUCKING JUMPED FROM THOSE BUILDINGS TO SAVE THEMSELVES, you sick fucks.

The only reason you may ever have to respect another person's opinion is if it differs from your own.

It's possible the victims of that tragedy would not like us investigating it. It's also possible they would want us to. Either way I'm sure they would want us to learn from it. Who are any of us to say what they would want. I suppose you would tell Cindy Sheehan what her son would think too. Watching the videos of people jumping from the buildings on repeat would be a sick thing to do. But I don't think any of us are doing that. The thought rarely enters my mind unless someone reminds me that happened.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    I'm not denying that the government may have "looked the other way" but even that, to me, is an outside chance. I am just saying that it was planes that brought the towers down and a plane did crash into the Pentagon as the official story states.

Please, don't say it like it never happened. Pearl Harbor was the same kind of thing. They intercept everything and know well before what is happening. The US cracked the Nazi enigma machine and broke all their transmissions. The japanese were using the same technology. This operation was done with a far less advanced group than the Nazis or Japan. You have to give 'em credit for one thing though, some of the hijackers are still alive. Maybe we should all convert to Islam, those guys survived the plane impact, the burning building and the collapse. Nobody even saw them leave.

You see, whoever planned this event didn't think very much about it. I could see this being written by Bush it's that bad. It reads like a bad novel. 19 guys jack 4 planes simultaneously, with box cutters, so that's 5 hijackers per plane. You have 100+ passengers.

OMG! He's got a box cutter!

A box cutter isn't a very good weapon. I mean, you have to admit, are you really gonna let 5 guys with shitty weapons over power 100 people and lead them to their death?

Anyway, then these guys that piloted like shit pull some crazy manuevers and hit all their targets dead on. Except flight 93, whatever their target was they missed it, I guess Allah didn't intervene that time to give 'em awesome piloting abilities.

The plane hitting the pentagon takes out 5 lightpoles, but miraculously misses the lawn, direct hit on the wall. The plane punctures 3 rings and then disintigrates.

The two other planes smash into the WTC towers at roughly 560mph. They hit almost perfectly in the same spot. In both cases a whole lot of fuel leaks down almost 80 floors and a bunch of fires breakout that are starved for oxygen (black smoke). A firemen reports fires as hot as 600 degrees on the 78th floor of one building. All of a sudden, both buildings disolve into a pile of dust with a massive molten core.

WTC7 hours later implodes without any visible signs of fire. You don't see a whole lot of smoke around that building.

So, how does this crappy story end?

Well you need some bad guys. So during your investigation you find a bag with all the evidence you need in it. I guess by this time no one cares about the investigation. You could just find a bag at some point that has all the info you need. It could be left in one of the airports by a hijacker. Because you know, all hijackers carry plans for their whole operation with them and evidence to incriminate their allies.

Anyway, this is about some really stupid hijackers that got real lucky. All of them got passed security. They hijacked jets full of whimps, instantly became ace pilots and caused the maximum destruction possible. All the clues just fell into the good guys laps. Pretty crappy story if you ask me.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I've been listening to David Icke on TV yesterday and today like 3 hour specials on the guy. Whoa...
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    If that's the case then how do you explain a statement like this...

Sounds pretty definitive to me.

What building #7 just got tired of standing up and decided to fall down? C'mon man it was demolished. It's a freaking joke to think otherwise.

You know nothing of what your government is capable of. I think you're in some serious form of denial.
  • Options
    upina2001 wrote:
    Some of you are really fucking sick. I am embarrassed for you. I think the govt is involved in all sorts of shit we dont know about, but to suggest we had anything to do with "setting off explosives" is absolutely absurd, regardless of what a crazy fucking nut job says.

I hope you all think about those people that FUCKING JUMPED FROM THOSE BUILDINGS TO SAVE THEMSELVES, you sick fucks.

hey nutter......we aren't the sick fucks here. Those would be the guys you pay your taxes to :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've been listening to David Icke on TV yesterday and today like 3 hour specials on the guy. Whoa...

Yea, that's about all you can say. He doesn't provide much evidence to support his claims. There is evidence to support a lot of it though. It's just a little to quirky for me. I found sumerian texts on http://www.ancienttexts.org. and traced the some of the history of the secret societies online. I didn't go the extent Icke did, but I don't believe it either. I don't know why I don't. I guess I don't fully believe anything, I just like to learn. I'll believe martians rule the world when I see them, let's put it that way.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Yea, that's about all you can say. He doesn't provide much evidence to support his claims. There is evidence to support a lot of it though. It's just a little to quirky for me. I found sumerian texts on http://www.ancienttexts.org. and traced the some of the history of the secret societies online. I didn't go the extent Icke did, but I don't believe it either. I don't know why I don't. I guess I don't fully believe anything, I just like to learn. I'll believe martians rule the world when I see them, let's put it that way.

Yeah, a lot of what he says is really spot on. Some goes off a little too far for me, but a lot of what he believes is extremely interesting when he does provide the evidence, money trails etc.

He's on TV right now (ntv). He did a really interesting take on the Kennedy assisination, and how he was pulling America out of Vietnam and challenging the tax system as unfair. Kennedy was doing a lot of good things as far as I can see. As soon as he was assination, the Vietnam thing went back into high gear, and all the other progressive work he had done was instantly reversed back to the gov't mindset we see today (oddly enough).

I dare say I don' have to buy his book now. I watched at least 5 hours of him now on every topic from a-z.

Interesting.
  • Options
    Yeah, a lot of what he says is really spot on. Some goes off a little too far for me, but a lot of what he believes is extremely interesting when he does provide the evidence, money trails etc.

He's on TV right now (ntv). He did a really interesting take on the Kennedy assisination, and how he was pulling America out of Vietnam and challenging the tax system as unfair. Kennedy was doing a lot of good things as far as I can see. As soon as he was assination, the Vietnam thing went back into high gear, and all the other progressive work he had done was instantly reversed back to the gov't mindset we see today (oddly enough).

I dare say I don' have to buy his book now. I watched at least 5 hours of him now on every topic from a-z.

Interesting.

Oh well I haven't seen those presentations. I pretty much know everything there is to know about the JFK and RFK assasinations. It gets pretty screwed up. If you believe in MK-ULTRA or think Sirhan Sirhan might have been a manchurian then you would think RFK was an inside job. JFK no question and LBJ was involved. Johnson gave everyone what they all wanted, a dummy. A fucking Bush, just some guy that did what they wanted and then they figured out how to rig elections.
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    You two are so far gone it makes me actually miss the days of me vs. El_Kabong! ;)
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    If that's the case then how do you explain a statement like this...

Sounds pretty definitive to me.

i was talking about the other professors at BYU, not rightondude,...
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    69charger wrote:

but where is your evidence? the official story doesn't add up. what about all the people who profited? what about the ties between certain people? don't you think this homeland security shit is a hoax? do you think we are headed towards a facist police state? are you going to take one of those chips?
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    69charger wrote:
    I see HUGE misunderstanding of simple physics on the part of conspiracy 'theorists'.

I see a HUGE misunderstanding of the Scientific Method on the part of conspiracy 'theorists'.

I see that, for some, it's more exciting to believe that strange lights in the sky are visiting aliens and not an airliner's landing lights. As astounding as the events of 9/11 were, it's even more astounding to suppose that the entire thing was falsified.

I see a group of people with intellectual inferiority complexes. People wanting to be seen as smarter than they really are. People wanting to be 'in the know', 'on the inside'. People regurgitiating information without understanding it.

Lastly, I see a group of people who need to move out of thier parent's basements and get a life.

Does that answer your question?

Bingo.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

A box cutter isn't a very good weapon. I mean, you have to admit, are you really gonna let 5 guys with shitty weapons over power 100 people and lead them to their death?

And who pre-9/11 thought a hijacked plane would meet its demise in this sort of fashion? I certainly wouldn't want to mess with 5 guys rearing razor blades if I thought all that would happen to the plane would be that it got diverted to some remote landing strip where the hijackers would eventually either give up or get some small ransom and get their faces on TV for 5 mins demanding that their brothers in prisons be released. That was the precedence at the time. You have to realize that. Flight 93 crashed because the passengers realized they were part of something major that was going down and they had already heard about the WTC incident. They tried to stop another event from occuring (i.e. plowing into the White House) and succeeded.
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    And who pre-9/11 thought a hijacked plane would meet its demise in this sort of fashion? I certainly wouldn't want to mess with 5 guys rearing razor blades if I thought all that would happen to the plane would be that it got diverted to some remote landing strip where the hijackers would eventually either give up or get some small ransom and get their faces on TV for 5 mins demanding that their brothers in prisons be released. That was the precedence at the time. You have to realize that. Flight 93 crashed because the passengers realized they were part of something major that was going down and they had already heard about the WTC incident. They tried to stop another event from occuring (i.e. plowing into the White House) and succeeded.
    Isn't it common knowledge that Flight 93 didn't really crash? Goodness people, wake up.
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:

OH I see, so movies are the presedence. That makes sense now, so that's why all the planes and buildings involved disintegrated. That's the kind of shit you see in movies.
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Ahnimus wrote:

This coming from the same whacko that compared Katyusha rockets to firecrackers.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    This coming from the same whacko that compared Katyusha rockets to firecrackers.

No, that was a different whacko.

Relatively speaking though a Katyusha vs a GBU-28 is no contest. the katyusha is wat 200 lbs? a GBU-28 is 5,000 lbs?

According to Einsteins theory of relativity, the Katyusha relative to the GBU-28 is like a firecracker relative to a stick of dynomite.

Relatively speaking however, a katyusha to a firecracker is like a GBU-28.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    OH I see, so movies are the presedence. That makes sense now, so that's why all the planes and buildings involved disintegrated. That's the kind of shit you see in movies.
    lmao...exactly. The passengers of flight 93 became suddenly brave....but still couldn't stop the demolition of WTC7.
  • Options
    lmao...exactly. The passengers of flight 93 became suddenly brave....but still couldn't stop the demolition of WTC7.

Maybe Steven Seagal was on that flight. I bet it was supposed to be the main focus of the movie. Seagal was suppose to stop all the flights.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    There was a rebroadcast of a program on CSPAN tonight about the potential for complicity in the highest levels of governmnet relating to 9/11. Did any of you catch it?
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    There was a rebroadcast of a program on CSPAN tonight about the potential for complicity in the highest levels of governmnet relating to 9/11. Did any of you catch it?

The 9/11 scholars symposium produced by infowars? Yea, I saw it on prisonplanet.tv, there was another thread about it's airing on C-span.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Yes, movies are the precedence. Good one. You called me out. What was precedence for your ideas? LSD perhaps?
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    Yes, movies are the precedence. Good one. You called me out. What was precedence for your ideas? LSD perhaps?

Months of internet research and critical thought.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Months of internet research

Well there's your problem.