Options

Explosions that happened before the WTC towers fell

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    69charger wrote:
    I see. So you have no proof and only your experince with a cigarette lighter to come to the conlusion that the NIST report is wrong.

Can you show how you arrived at the odds of "1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at least."?

Don't feel bad about your lack of actual scientific proof. Prof Jones hasn't done much better than yourself.

"Don't Stop Believing" -- Journey

Haha, dude. There is no evidence in the NIST report either. I don't think you've read any of this stuff. From NIST, FEMA, 9/11 comission or the other theories. I don't think you know a damn thing about this investigation, you act just like a paid agent of internet propaganda.

It doesn't take a scientific equation to figure out fire doesn't act that way. Furthermore the jet fuel ignited on impact and burned off in a second. There is no physical way it ruined the lobby aswell. NISTs only evidence is a computer simulation with false metrics. Well I can make a computer simulation where aliens zap the WTC towers and they disappear, but that didn't happen either.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    therover wrote:
    Then what is your point with these videos? What are trying to prove?

Yes they did disintergrate, that's what happens when thousands of pounds of steel and concrete fall from a thousand feet in the air. It doesn't prove that charges were used.

Dude, the concrete is vaporizing in mid air. In a lot of cases nothing is on top of it. Besides that, it is being ejected upwards and outwards at 45 degree angles. Both heat and energy are required to do that. The building just falling is not going to eject matter up and outwards and disintegrate everything mid air like that.

The fires did not cause the building failure. That building is a 200 ton heat sink. There is no way in hell those plane fires heated enough metal down the entire column of the building to make it fall unobstructed at teh speed of gravity. Wake up man.
  • Options
    No, No, No...

It was'nt Bush, all of this finger pointing is designed to take the focus off who really did it...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

The Israelis!
    IT MIGHT BE YOUR GUILE, IT COULD BE YOUR MIND...IT MIGHT BE THE WAY YOU TAKE YOUR TIME....OH, YOU, YOU, YOU
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I don't think you've read any of this stuff. From NIST, FEMA, 9/11 comission or the other theories. I don't think you know a damn thing about this investigation, you act just like a paid agent of internet propaganda.

There ya go thinkin' again! :rolleyes:

I've read both the NIST and FEMA reports as well as most of the material put out by conspiracy 'theorists'.

Maybe I AM and agent ;) Would that make this more exciting for you?

Is Grandma's basement comfortable enough for you?
    It doesn't take a scientific equation to figure out fire doesn't act that way.

Actually that's exactly what you should be looking at. Is it scientifically possible? Are your 'theories' scientifically possible? Does the math jive with your observations?
    Well I can make a computer simulation where aliens zap the WTC towers and they disappear, but that didn't happen either.

How do you know? It would seem all I would have to do is make some trashy website with a lot of pictures and information blaming the government and you'd fall for it hook, line, and sinker!

Keep the Faith.
  • Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by therover
    First off, the buildings did survive the impact of the planes. Also, they were 767s, a slightly bigger and heavier plane.

Secondly, if there were dust clouds rising from the street that would tell me that there were ground level explosions. Then why didn't they start falling at the bottom instead of at the point of impact. At least there would have been more of a lean at the top during collapse if support was cut at the bottom. I don't buy it.
    applauds

sometimes, things are exactly as r=they seem....why do people want to make this more complex than it is?

The ground level explosions are used to crack or seperate the building from it's foundation or footing. This has to be done first when demolishing a building. Foundation breaking is done to weaken the entire structure not collapse it. The rest of the charges are used to slice up the steel beams. Jet fuel in open air cannot melt the amount of steel needed to free fall those buildings like that. It's a freaking joke to think otherwise.

Why do you think welders spend all their money on welding equipment to cut steel if they could just spray jet fuel on it for $2 a gallon? hahaha. Jet fuel melted the whole structure and brought down the buildings? Not a single I beam protested the effects of gravity anywhere in any of the buildings?

hehe...Well I for one can't wait for the official inquest, it's going to be a fucking hoot.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    There ya go thinkin' again! :rolleyes:

I've read both the NIST and FEMA reports as well as most of the material put out by conspiracy 'theorists'.

Maybe I AM and agent ;) Would that make this more exciting for you?

Is Grandma's basement comfortable enough for you?

Actually that's exactly what you should be looking at. Is it scientifically possible? Are your 'theories' scientifically possible? Does the math jive with your observations?

How do you know? It would seem all I would have to do is make some trashy website with a lot of pictures and information blaming the government and you'd fall for it hook, line, and sinker!

Keep the Faith.

Your image of me is pretty typical for someone of your caliber. I live on my own and I have for many years. I have a damn good job and I've had many accomplishments. Including being active in my community and voicing my opinions to parliament. I have made many inventions in my mind that have come to fruition by a wealthier party. Many of my predictions have come true aswell. So however you see me, think again.

You have obviously never asked yourself if the math works with the official story, because it doesn't. How does a kerosene based fuel make it to the lobby before combustion and leave 1377 degree molten metal to be found months later?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    You have obviously never asked yourself if the math works with the official story, because it doesn't. How does a kerosene based fuel make it to the lobby before combustion and leave 1377 degree molten metal to be found months later?

How does Thermate or Thermite? Molten metal found months later suggests fires that were burning underground for a long time. There's a lot more in those buildings than jet fuel to fuel these fires.

Besides, I don't have to justify anything. I can just believe like the conspiracy 'theorists' do! Right?

;)
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I have made many inventions in my mind that have come to fruition by a wealthier party.

Tell me you didn't invent Head-On :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209273
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    How does a kerosene based fuel make it to the lobby before combustion and leave 1377 degree molten metal to be found months later?

Yeah no shit. Even if all the jet fuel from the airplanes made it (dripped) down to the lobby in a gigantic puddle (in both cases? :rolleyes: ) .

Hell, 30 planes worth of unburnt fuel raining down into each basement isn't going to melt and puddle all those the tempered steel I beams in a big pool like that. It's just going to burn off into the atmosphere and leave all the unaffected beams sticking out everywhere as they were before the fire. MAybe blackened and somewhat warped perhaps if like 200 or 300 gallons made made it down there somehow, but it still wouldn't/couldn't melt anything. Otherwise I guess the all the thermate office furniture did it :rolleyes:

What they will then try to tell you, is that all that crushing energy from everything falling heated it all up like that and did it.

Anyhow, good luck at the inquest I say to them.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    How does Thermate or Thermite? Molten metal found months later suggests fires that were burning underground for a long time. There's a lot more in those buildings than jet fuel to fuel these fires.

Besides, I don't have to justify anything. I can just believe like the conspiracy 'theorists' do! Right?

;)

Fires burning underground eh? Does that happen to you a lot? You are missing one key component in that equation, that is oxygen. There isn't going to be sufficient oxygen underneath all that rubble to sustain a fire.

I've emailed a property insurance actuary to entertain your skepticism. I've asked them what the odds of these events are and if they would have investigated fowl play further. I can't guarantee they will respond, but whatever their answer, I will post it.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    Tell me you didn't invent Head-On :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209273

No, I conceived the razor boomslang before microsoft, I just didn't have the money to build a prototype. I've got plans for a number of things including sub-bass resonance devices and atmospheric modifiers and audio weapons. Basically stuff I thought up at the onset of the "War on Terrorism", I called them Weapons of Mass Disarmamnet. The experminetal process is much too expensive for little me though. I'd need a team of scientists to even see if my theories are correct. Ultimately though, many of these devices are in the experimental stages, which we just learned recently. I think they tapped my phone.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    No, I conceived the razor boomslang before microsoft, I just didn't have the money to build a prototype. I've got plans for a number of things including sub-bass resonance devices and atmospheric modifiers and audio weapons. Basically stuff I thought up at the onset of the "War on Terrorism", I called them Weapons of Mass Disarmamnet. The experminetal process is much too expensive for little me though. I'd need a team of scientists to even see if my theories are correct. Ultimately though, many of these devices are in the experimental stages, which we just learned recently. I think they tapped my phone.

So you ARE crazy...

Nevermind. You are right.

Trying to prove you wrong on this subject would be a kin to beating Corky Thatcher at Trivial Persuit.

Now I just feel sorry for you.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Fires burning underground eh? Does that happen to you a lot? You are missing one key component in that equation, that is oxygen. There isn't going to be sufficient oxygen underneath all that rubble to sustain a fire.

Again how have you arrived at this conclusion? There is a whole network of tunnels and subway tubes running underneath the WTC site. That's a whole lot of air to fuel the fires.
  • Options
    Ok everyone count their chromasomes, Charger's been shooting a 24 of redbull.

http://arcark.org/drbethinterview.html
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    Again how have you arrived at this conclusion? There is a whole network of tunnels and subway tubes running underneath the WTC site. That's a whole lot of air to fuel the fires.

Good point. And those tunnels were not sealed shut when 5 zillion tons of concrete (et all) fell in on top of them?
  • Options
    Good point. And those tunnels were not sealed shut when 5 zillion tons of concrete (et all) fell in on top of them?

No they weren't. I'm sure a few were. But there are thousands of underground conduits from which air could be transferred.

Here's one site that shows damage to the Subway system

http://www.nycrail.com/wtcnyct/index.htm
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    No they weren't. I'm sure a few were. But there are thousands of underground conduits from which air could be transferred.

Here's one site that shows damage to the Subway system

http://www.nycrail.com/wtcnyct/index.htm

The majority of the concrete was pulverized to dust and ash. I don't know how all that settling into the footprint is going to permit any great volumes of air to flow. I'd be interested in seeing some flow reports for the tunnels leading into the core of the collapse zone though. I imagine the core would be extremely dense with this compacted concrete dust, and very resisant to any appreciable quantities of air flow through it.
  • Options
    The majority of the concrete was pulverized to dust and ash. I don't know how all that settling into the footprint is going to permit any great volumes of air to flow. I'd be interested in seeing some flow reports for the tunnels leading into the core of the collapse zone though. I imagine the core would be extremely dense with this compacted concrete dust, and very resisant to any appreciable quantities of air flow through it.

Regardless if air could get in there or not. There was nothing to burn, so no fuel for any fire. 69charger is just making major assumptions like NIST does. He could probably work for them.
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    I was here.

there was no demolition explosion. The tower did begin to fall in the middle where the planes had impacted and then the top collapsed into it.

if there is smoke coming from the street its from the rush of air being pushed toward the street as the building falls, not another explosion.

don't believe everything you see on tv.
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    jeddeth wrote:
    I was here.

there was no demolition explosion. The tower did begin to fall in the middle where the planes had impacted and then the top collapsed into it.

if there is smoke coming from the street its from the rush of air being pushed toward the street as the building falls, not another explosion.

don't believe everything you see on tv.

They have explosions recorded on richter scale and on audio meters immediately before the buildings collapse. The explosions are heard and smoke is visible seconds before the building even starts to fall.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Regardless if air could get in there or not. There was nothing to burn, so no fuel for any fire. 69charger is just making major assumptions like NIST does. He could probably work for them.

No fuel? Millions of square feet of offices and nothing to burn? Seriously?
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    No fuel? Millions of square feet of offices and nothing to burn? Seriously?

Yea seriously. How hot does paper burn? Wood doesn't burn that hot. Seriously these temperatures were reported months after the incident. This wasn't an ordinary office fire.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    This wasn't an ordinary office fire.

One of the few things a agree with you on.

BTW, do they tap you internet connection too?
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    Some of you are really fucking sick. I am embarrassed for you. I think the govt is involved in all sorts of shit we dont know about, but to suggest we had anything to do with "setting off explosives" is absolutely absurd, regardless of what a crazy fucking nut job says.

I hope you all think about those people that FUCKING JUMPED FROM THOSE BUILDINGS TO SAVE THEMSELVES, you sick fucks.

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    69charger wrote:
    One of the few things a agree with you on.

BTW, do they tap you internet connection too?

I'm pretty sure they do. Don't think I'm paranoid schizophrenic, I have met a few and they live in fear constantly. I'm not afraid. Everyone I meet isn't a special agent either.
  • Options
    sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    69charger wrote:
    Whatever floats your boat! Like I said, don't let any info that I post get in the way of your beliefs ;)

well, all they said was that they were skeptical of his theory. they didn't debunk it.

hey man, i hope that my skepticism is wrong. i wish that the president would just speak out about the truth. but until they answer, i will continue to question.
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    question for 69charger,...

do you think that there is anything fishy about the events on 9/11? or is it just how the towers fell?

because there are other things as well,... im interested to know,...
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    upina2001 wrote:
    Some of you are really fucking sick. I am embarrassed for you. I think the govt is involved in all sorts of shit we dont know about, but to suggest we had anything to do with "setting off explosives" is absolutely absurd, regardless of what a crazy fucking nut job says.

I hope you all think about those people that FUCKING JUMPED FROM THOSE BUILDINGS TO SAVE THEMSELVES, you sick fucks.

this is not a constructive articulation of your position.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    upina2001 wrote:

The greatest thing we can do for the people who died on that day is to find out the truth.
  • Options
    well, all they said was that they were skeptical of his theory. they didn't debunk it.

If that's the case then how do you explain a statement like this...
    All I know is that tower #7 was brought down by explosives. There's no question about it. You just can't deny it. So when did they have time to rig the building? No time at all. They had to have rigged it before 9/11.

There's no other explanation. The building WAS demolished.

Sounds pretty definitive to me.