Options

Is this what Christians really think?

124»

Comments

• Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    angelica wrote:
    Wayne W. Dyer. He teaches about self-realisation.

Another favourite of mine from him is "Real Magic". Those books taught me that I had it in me to heal myself and to become healthy and whole, many years ago. The books are about the amazing human potential many of us don't realise we have to tap into.

I will have to look into those...sounds very interesting...last time I got recommended a book on AMT I ended up finally readign Ishmael and The Story of B...which were excellant....
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    I will have to look into those...sounds very interesting...last time I got recommended a book on AMT I ended up finally readign Ishmael and The Story of B...which were excellant....
    Yeah, it's worth a look. If you find either one is for you, great. And if not, keeping your mind open alone, well, you never know what you will find on your journey. :)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    Rushlimbo wrote:
    This was posted by someone on here that hail hails from the heartland (Kansas City). Is this really what most Christians think?

Radical Islam has driven away the truth of Jesus Christ and the Bible from these people, and instead replaced it with a satanically inspired fanaticism that has led these people in the wrong direction, both morally and spiritually. That's why they will never find peace, financial prosperity, or food or shelter that is adequate. Satan's ulitmate goal is the destruction of Israel, to prevent the coming of Christ, and he uses these radical Islamists through his guile and influence to do his bidding. And yes, I just said that…and I really believe it and mean it. All you have to do is look at the nations who believe in God and the Bible, and then compare them to the nations who follow these ideals of Islam, and then compare the two to see who God has allowed to prosper, and who he has allowed to suffer via their faith.

This person is not so smart. Did God put the most precious and valuable natural resource in Muslim nations to punish them by making them wealthy?
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    *Toastie*Toastie Posts: 59
    Rushlimbo wrote:
    This was posted by someone on here that hail hails from the heartland (Kansas City). Is this really what most Christians think?

Radical Islam has driven away the truth of Jesus Christ and the Bible from these people, and instead replaced it with a satanically inspired fanaticism that has led these people in the wrong direction, both morally and spiritually. That's why they will never find peace, financial prosperity, or food or shelter that is adequate. Satan's ulitmate goal is the destruction of Israel, to prevent the coming of Christ, and he uses these radical Islamists through his guile and influence to do his bidding. And yes, I just said that…and I really believe it and mean it. All you have to do is look at the nations who believe in God and the Bible, and then compare them to the nations who follow these ideals of Islam, and then compare the two to see who God has allowed to prosper, and who he has allowed to suffer via their faith.

Hahaha....no
    www.myspace.com/allmankind